Elle Darby #23 Up the duff, Con's had enough, why's the dog always sniffing her muff?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she has pretty much dropped a small fortune on items that aren’t recommended and are considered unsafe for a babies cot.... how has she gone her whole pregnancy this far without being told/coming across this information! 🙁
She literally doesn’t care. It’s all about the aesthetics for Elle. If it is Insta worthy and matches her vile decor, she wants it. This baby is nothing more than a fashion accessory.

she talks about the baby being cool and handsome and about how she can’t wait to dress up baby. There’s nothing there about an actual desire to be a mum. It’s all just fickle things with Elle.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
This girl is deluded. Her baby daddy is in the other room playing video games while she goes through the, some hugely dangerous, items she’s purchased for the baby talking about how she loves the fit!? A throw on, slouchy?! She has no bleeping clue what size her baby will be nor if it’ll be a chubby bub or a skinny little mite. I honestly don’t think I’ve ever heard anyone talk about the fit on clothes for a newborn.
She’s clearly been too busy buying tit to actually find out about safe sleep. A quilt the baby won’t need for 18 months and a death trap bumper.... And if she’s just bought them for show I think it’s pretty disgusting too.
Yes!!! Who the duck describes their babies clothes as “co-ord” “one-piece” “slouchy fit” Elle love wake up, you’re dressing a BABY not a bleeping mannequin. Absolutely clueless living in dreamworld 😩🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 50
Why do you need to buy a new suitcase to use as your hospital bag?? Can't you use one you already own? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Why do you need to buy a new suitcase to use as your hospital bag?? Can't you use one you already own? 😂
GREED. Pure greed.

she has nothing else to focus on in her life, she doesn’t work, she has no hobbies and no interests. She doesn’t do a single thing for other people and she doesn’t do a single productive thing.

normal people get a real satisfaction from working, whether they work in a supermarket, do heart surgery or work in admin. Working is healthy for the mind and it makes us feel productive and as though we are contributing something to the world.

Elle and Connor don’t have this, so Elle constantly gets bored and bounces to the next thing, new houses, marriage, babies... she wants it all and she wants it all now, because she has nothing to else to fill her time and her emptiness. Whereas Connor just fills his time staring at semi naked girls and playing computer games.

what a sad and empty life they lead.

• Heart
Reactions: 72
Is it wrong that I’m hoping baby boy shits all over those beige/mocha/cream clothes.

She best pray that baby boy is not allergic to dog hair. Otherwise, because baby boy’s dimwitted parents allowed his big fur brothers to lay on everything, those allergies are gonna be hell.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
just realised she literally gets gifted her prescriptions 😭 😭 i do too tbf its bc of the thyroid meds (so if u see me using aff link and asking for a free hotel room look the other way x)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder what her relationship with her dogs is going to be like once the baby arrives. Will she still be okay with them climbing all over it's stuff/clothes. I hate to admit it but I was really horrible to my dog the first few weeks after my baby was born. For some reason I came back from the hospital a total witch to him and was really cold and didn't want him near me and the baby. Suddenly like a switch I was back to normal and had loads of guilt.

Reactions: 28
All of these baby clothes are a joke, I had so many, a massive chunk of which were passed down to me from a relative who’d had a baby boy the year before. I swear I was so tired I literally had him in the same few sleep suits for at least the first 6 weeks before I even had the energy to think about dressing him in anything else. Plus when your baby is screaming and being sick/shitting all over everything the last thing you’re thinking about is putting them in that cute co-ord you bought ffs.

I know everyone feels differently after having a baby and it doesn’t mean Elle will feel the same but personally I just think it’s a waste!

Although it’s all for the gram isn’t it and they’ll be dressing their SON in outfits just for a piccy. God I’m glad I’m not an influencer 🙄🥴 cba with that.

Reactions: 31
I wonder what her relationship with her dogs is going to be like once the baby arrives. Will she still be okay with them climbing all over it's stuff/clothes. I hate to admit it but I was really horrible to my dog the first few weeks after my baby was born. For some reason I came back from the hospital a total witch to him and was really cold and didn't want him near me and the baby. Suddenly like a switch I was back to normal and had loads of guilt.
I think that’s just a protective thing. I was fine with mine but they were small and lazy so wasn’t at all interested 😂 but the protection I felt about my newborn was off the scale.

Reactions: 8
The cot bumper 🤦🏼‍♀️ Ffs Elle, you’d think she’d do her research. I can’t believe they still sell them.

Reactions: 26
She needs to make some boundaries with those dogs before baby arrives, you just know the poor boy will be covered in dog hair :sick:

Reactions: 23
But as per even if someone was to reach out to Elle with good intentions to warn her about the dangers of the likes of a cot bumper, you’d be blocked instantly and it would be followed by a snide insta story of “Elle Darby knows best for HER SON”. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 35
She definitely needs boundaries. My lab adores my little girl and from day one always just wanted to be next to her but I trained her that if I leave the room, she left the room too and came with me. I also trained her that she wasn’t allowed to lie on baby’s things!!!! Swings and round abouts because when my little girl started crawling, she wasn’t allowed the dogs things and has always been taught don’t bother the dog when she’s in her bed it’s her space. Elle doesn’t have the brain capacity for these things

• Heart
Reactions: 32
View attachment 563964

#babydaddygoals right El?
Ahh that’s the model I was talking about in my earlier post!!! He is such a perv!!! If my fiancé was adding people and scrolling and liking through these posts when I was pregnant and probably feeling quite self conscious and insecure about my body/weight etc I’d feel so crappy about myself!!

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.