Elle Darby #23 Up the duff, Con's had enough, why's the dog always sniffing her muff?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 564833

✨Must pretend to be healthy and get my innocent kids smoothie in the shot✨

View attachment 564836
View attachment 564839

But forgets to hide her packet of minstrels that she will no doubt eat in one go for a little pre lunch snack 🤣🤣
Why the hell is she eating/drinking kids food?

To be honest I dont see how what she's eaten at least in the past being good for a baby, someone needs to have a serious talk with her, even what I eat would be far far better, made some really nice cauliflower and sweet potato soup annoyed though since I didnt have any onions ugh lol

herbie looks like he’s gonna have a breakdown sat next to that twit
I'd have one in the first hour of being in the same vicinity of the pair of them to be quite honest!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
"Don't know how".... Boo, you've literally spent the last 3 year's begging for Charlotte Tilbury's attention!! 😂
Remember when she pretended the engagement was a CT 'photo shoot' and she wore a sodding ball gown to the 'photo shoot' 😂😂😂😂 Good times!!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
another instagrammer just had a prepack hospital suitcase gifted to her, they cost £150 to buy, that’s what Elle is hinting begging for 🤢
Prepacked? So had all the bits? What the hell! I just used a old suitcase and got most bits from Primark 😂 People like this will NEVER understand the value the money.

Reactions: 19
A juicy q&a it is! Ask away tattlers. I’ll start Have you not got an overnight bag you can put your things in for the hospital or are you just on the beg again ?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
A juicy q&a it is! Ask away tattlers. I’ll start Have you not got an overnight bag you can put your things in for the hospital or are you just on the beg again ?
Con what are you really doing when you’re downstairs playing call of duty?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
She only uses the Insta Q&A feature to fuel engagement. She clearly makes up most of the arse licking questions herself in her videos 😅

Same as the sneaky #aff swipe up links where she'll get commission from "loads of people have been asking where I bought this item or that item....." NOBODY'S ASKED YOU BOO YOU'VE JUST FOUND A WAY TO EXPLOIT A FEW FOLLOWERS FOR A COUPLE OF QUID!!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
"Don't know how".... Boo, you've literally spent the last 3 year's begging for Charlotte Tilbury's attention!! 😂
Once they see how godawful crappy she applies her makeup, hopefully she’s removed from the PR list, SWIFTLY (see what I did there?)😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Tattlers, should we ask her when will she get a bleeping clue? Also, let’s ask who the hell does she think she’s fooling with her over edited pictures?!?
"How long does it take you to edit our your chins each time you post a grid photo?"

• Haha
Reactions: 36
At least con now has his black dungeon... sorry gym to rub one out for the instagrammers

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.