Elle Darby #23 Up the duff, Con's had enough, why's the dog always sniffing her muff?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god now Gemma Louise Miles is at it! Looks like she is releasing some kind of giant oversized hoodie as well and potential clothing line!!! I wonder how much she will charge for hers!!! 🙈

Reactions: 11
Also I actually think it's irresponsible as tit to put extra pressure on midwives and the NHS again by treating your body this way during pregnancy. These two give zero shits about anyone but themselves but are going to be parents 🙄

Reactions: 5
I'm NOT saying she looks awful here, just saying there's the Elle she looks back on in pictures and then the Elle that actually existed at the time.
Okay she looks my size here and that isn't size 8. I'm size 12 most of the time maybe 14 and I don't even have big hips or that (my hips are literally non existent tbh) so there's no way Elle is a size 8 when we both look like we weight the same and have the same belly pouch thing.
You are soooo right and I had never seen this doll before so I went to have a look and it is uncanny!
Elle's inspiration alright. My childhood has been ruined 😂

Reactions: 3
I wonder which of her imaginary friends will have organised the baby shower. Or will it turn out to be gifted by an event company. Balloons party bags macaroons fancy cakes how exciting🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Or she will do her usual trick of making something ridiculously oversized so she can say its an xs and it fits her

Reactions: 5
I wonder which of her imaginary friends will have organised the baby shower. Or will it turn out to be gifted by an event company. Balloons party bags macaroons fancy cakes how exciting🤢
It will definitely be *kindly gifted* by Every Last Detail!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Elle is one of those little girls who thinks having a baby with someone keeps them. I mean correct they’ll be tied together for the rest of their lives because of the baby but let’s be real, he won’t stay as her partner

Reactions: 19
Elle is one of those little girls who thinks having a baby with someone keeps them. I mean correct they’ll be tied together for the rest of their lives because of the baby but let’s be real, he won’t stay as her partner
Suppose in a way it's good that she's introduced her baby to so many McDonald's meals already, because that's where Con will be taking him every weekend for his access visits in a couple of years time.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 67
Suppose in a way it's good that she's introduced her baby to so many McDonald's meals already, because that's where Con will be taking him every weekend for his access visits in a couple of years time.
Brilliant 😂😂😂 you win this thread today

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don’t know, i reckon they might be one of those couples that just end up staying together forever out of convenience. He’ll sleep around and do what he likes and she’ll turn a blind eye in order to portray happy families. Sad really

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I think it’ll be another maternity shoot but this time with an actual (albeit HUGE) bump, unlike her embarrassing “pregnancy announcement” shoot where she just let her gut plop out.

The secondhand embarrassment I feel whenever I see that pic of her cradling her 10/11 week “bump” is off the chart 😳📈
I look like that when I hold in a fart😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
As soon as I login, I immediately look for your input. Always, the BEST!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I don’t know, i reckon they might be one of those couples that just end up staying together forever out of convenience. He’ll sleep around and do what he likes and she’ll turn a blind eye in order to portray happy families. Sad really
I dunno when the money dries up I think he will be out of there

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.