Elle Darby #23 Up the duff, Con's had enough, why's the dog always sniffing her muff?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else read Angelle Collection as 'an–jell' too? Feels so weird that they pronounce it like the word 'angel' 😅

Reactions: 32
Thing is, she wants to bring attention to the fact that she wants to be (or more likely is asking herself the sex question) seen as this desirable, sexy pregnant woman with an amazing boyfriend, because that fits her narrative and what she knows will bring her attention. You can't then stage a Q&A on the topic, when it's blatantly obvious she can't bring herself to have a frank and honest conversation about sex in pregnancy, because she approaches it and skirts around it in a shady/giggly schoolgirl manner.

I had a few months where I went off sex with my partner completely, yet the recipets for triple A batteries went suspiciously up 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
omg im 1 minute into that Juicy Q&A video and i cannot stand her already. What is with this stupid moving hands and neck, looking into mid air whilst talking like shes asking questions and pouting all at the same time?

I am cringing at the way she speaks. She cannot just sit still and talk normally. It has to be so animated all the time

Reactions: 27
Does anyone else think she fabricated 90% of her questions just to promote herself in her latest upload? Her dad’s book, Angelle collection, etc 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 38
looks like Elle treats herself to 1k subscribers around once a week on youtube😂😂

and whilst I was on socialblade, I thought I’d have a nose at Elle’s and Conman’s insta following.. clearly people are fed up of Con as most days he’s losing followers whilst Elle’s seems to increase (probably bought but still..🤷🏻‍♀️) so it baffles me how she sees it as a wise business decision to include Con in pretty much every YT video? take the hint girl😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
looks like Elle treats herself to 1k subscribers around once a week on youtube😂😂

and whilst I was on socialblade, I thought I’d have a nose at Elle’s and Conman’s insta following.. clearly people are fed up of Con as most days he’s losing followers whilst Elle’s seems to increase (probably bought but still..🤷🏻‍♀️) so it baffles me how she sees it as a wise business decision to include Con in pretty much every YT video? take the hint girl😂
talk about being descreet. She definitely has those on direct debit 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Here we bleeping go, she’s going to think she’s a WAG now that Connor has been asked to do 1 charity football match 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 29
WAG that everyone will stay away from because shes toooo much! Also isnt like dying your hair pregnant harmful to the baby or something or is that a myth?

Reactions: 5
She’s got Montana from love island promoting her crappy collection too! Thought she was up graces bum hole!

Reactions: 8
I like the blue stripey jumpsuit though she should have just put some control pants on I do it I feel no shame 🤷🏽‍♀️ My friend was told her baby was on 98th centile and was getting so excited for a c section... she went back and they said actually he’s on 27th this was because they measured the bump which was large at the midwife appointment not actually looking on the ultra sound so now she is like doh I have to push 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I like the blue stripey jumpsuit though she should have just put some control pants on I do it I feel no shame 🤷🏽‍♀️ My friend was told her baby was on 98th centile and was getting so excited for a c section... she went back and they said actually he’s on 27th this was because they measured the bump which was large at the midwife appointment not actually looking on the ultra sound so now she is like doh I have to push 🤣
Yeh the tape measure thing midwives do is so old fashioned don't even know how they can measure a baby by this method 🙈 I'm sure our angellle gal will tell us all about her growth scan can't wait 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why doesn’t Elle just go and duck herself #lyingpeaceofSHIT, who the HELL would feel good about the baby being on a higher percentile and measuring big that’s ridiculous that’s would strike me with worry she’s only fooling herself and the stupid angelllllllllll followers that’s believe her, it’s such a shame that a lot of her followers are young and unfortunately so gullible.....am glad that all of us on here see right through her and I am hoping with time they do to.I am 🙏 that either the baby is large and she has to give birth to it VBAC and rips her to peace down there as this will teach her when she has her manifest 10345566888333000 children that’s needs to take better care of her health and stop treating her body like a dumping ground... her Poor BABY BOY doesn’t know what sort of lying ,fake parents he has sad you can’t choose your family that’s only care about themselves and materialistic things. instead of offering the child LOVE.. I think that the way she comes across she will neglect the child and only show clothes, days out for the GRAM but overall we alll know she a lazy dirty tit.. she better pray she doesn’t get PND as her CONMAN won’t be no use as he will be on PlayStation and wanking of to stunning models. She’s so stupid marring him he only going to cheat on her left right and centre not just online like he does now but physical. When she can’t get rid of that big CHOCOLATE BELLY #90%FAT 10%BABY and she stuck at home with screaming baby as we all know children are the best things ever but it’s not all 💐 even though she will portray it that.

#new to this group so hello everyone and sorry for the rambling but that’s how much she pisses me offf🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😝😝😝

Why doesn’t Elle just go and duck herself #lyingpeaceofSHIT, who the HELL would feel good about the baby being on a higher percentile and measuring big that’s ridiculous that’s would strike me with worry she’s only fooling herself and the stupid angelllllllllll followers that’s believe her, it’s such a shame that a lot of her followers are young and unfortunately so gullible.....am glad that all of us on here see right through her and I am hoping with time they do to.I am 🙏 that either the baby is large and she has to give birth to it VBAC and rips her to peace down there as this will teach her when she has her manifest 10345566888333000 children that’s needs to take better care of her health and stop treating her body like a dumping ground... her Poor BABY BOY doesn’t know what sort of lying ,fake parents he has sad you can’t choose your family that’s only care about themselves and materialistic things. instead of offering the child LOVE.. I think that the way she comes across she will neglect the child and only show clothes, days out for the GRAM but overall we alll know she a lazy dirty tit.. she better pray she doesn’t get PND as her CONMAN won’t be no use as he will be on PlayStation and wanking of to stunning models. She’s so stupid marring him he only going to cheat on her left right and centre not just online like he does now but physical. When she can’t get rid of that big CHOCOLATE BELLY #90%FAT 10%BABY and she stuck at home with screaming baby as we all know children are the best things ever but it’s not all 💐 even though she will portray it that.

#new to this group so hello everyone and sorry for the rambling but that’s how much she pisses me offf🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😝😝😝
Wouldn’t be surprised if her neighbours has to call social services on her when her and conman are arguing like crazy and her neglecting the child

I know this is an old video but look at her you can tell she is the sort of girl that needs a guy in her life no matter how they treat as she has no confidence in herself or being alone ohh my you can now imagine why she is still with conman even through she knows he treats her like tit but she has no self respect but 1000000 he is with her for money nothing more nothing less and the quicker she admits it to herself the better there no point spending 50.000 on a wedding not sure am just assuming 😂 on someone that will take her money and be off with a new women if he met his model

vihttps://youtu.be/FE1HAdhldOc

Sorry the like doesn’t work but it’s story time my relationship

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

Wouldn’t be surprised if her neighbours has to call social services on her when her and conman are arguing like crazy and her neglecting the child

I know this is an old video but look at her you can tell she is the sort of girl that needs a guy in her life no matter how they treat as she has no confidence in herself or being alone ohh my you can now imagine why she is still with conman even through she knows he treats her like tit but she has no self respect but 1000000 he is with her for money nothing more nothing less and the quicker she admits it to herself the better there no point spending 50.000 on a wedding not sure am just assuming 😂 on someone that will take her money and be off with a new women if he met his model

vihttps://youtu.be/FE1HAdhldOc

Sorry the like doesn’t work but it’s story time my relationship
Wow 🙈 U came in with a bang 😳🙈😂😂 Like a meteor ☄ 😳🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Erm... your bump measuring 98th centile is not a good thing Elle. She's going to have to be monitored for gestational diabetes and polyhydramnios. When actually I think she's just eaten absolute garbage for 6 months.

Reactions: 13
Oh god the new hair for something exciting it's going to be an in the style collab isn't it. YAWN! Are they just working with any old dick now?!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.