Elle Darby #23 Up the duff, Con's had enough, why's the dog always sniffing her muff?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay so I know nothing about babies and pregnancy but judging by tattles reaction I am assuming jumping from 50th percentile to 97th in like 2 weeks isn't a normal growth spurt for a baby? :')
Oh god no one tell her that you'll end up on her ever growing block list which is almost getting as big as her gunt x
I dont have any children but from what I found online the baby is basically getting big quickly and she isnt due anytime soon like in a week or two or so, and the baby weights what it should weight at birth and shes technically supposed to be keeping her weight down and by doing that she keeps the babys weight down, but maybe i have understood it wrong, someone let us know. I have also attached what i found online

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I dont have any children but from what I found online the baby is basically getting big quickly and she isnt due anytime soon like in a week or two or so, and the baby weights what it should weight at birth and shes technically supposed to be keeping her weight down and by doing that she keeps the babys weight down, but maybe i have understood it wrong, someone let us know. I have also attached what i found online
Thank you! And ouch 22 pounds? Maybe out dear Elle belly is going for the new record

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was trying to find the thing about some soho membership a tattler mentioned but must be on the video.
Did notice that wanky panky is tagged in a baby grow photo with the initials TS on.
Imagine if they called it Taylor Swift...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She says Angelle Collection Christmas 2021 collection is already planned and Spring 2022 items...
And her and Connor have never taken ‘a single penny’ from the business 🙄
She is so full of tit. What would even be the point of having a business if you don’t make any money from it

Reactions: 21
It’s likely true that xmas and spring are already designed as you would have to pre plan in advance but it’s BS they don’t take a penny. I would love to see their accounts. I bet the Range Rover payments are taken as ‘company car’ and all that BS. I doubt she even declares tax on her ad’s

Reactions: 20
elle daarby's video summarry

- she has of course chocolate digestives
- when she was pre pregnaant she waas used to be a an american girl cookies but now she fancies choccy digestives now.
- she dunks half of her cookie in her tea, then the half of the half then quater.
- she has been in a pllacce lately
- nervous about her son being born
- thinks that she has anxiety and will stop vlogging
- thinks that its all 'pregnancy hormones'
- heavily emotional because she is heavily pregnantt
- pregnancy iss her favourite part of her life
- pregnancy is now ' wondeeerful and magical'
- will probs miss her pregnancy
- will love to be pregnant foreveer but not with her son.
- would like to have 3,4+ children
- would waitt 18 months for to be pregnant again
- wants her future 'family' to be in a close time of her life
- 'basically every questiion is aboutt sex' pah bitcch thats only u lvoe we all know
- everyone is apparently obsessed about her and baby daddys sex life
- elle is still sexually active in her 3rd trimeesster
- influencing sex to her youngg audiencce
- tries to be a bad b with ssex pahahaaahaha
- wants connor next to her when she gives birth
- no one caaaan fill her gaap instead of her mum
- thinks pregnancy is a calm experiencccee
- 2 seconds off of social media instead of 2 weeks
- wants people to feel sorry for her
- talks tit about other innfluencers
- no one wants you to talk about ur fuckin bloody collection elle. stop promoting
- already planned winter 20221 and now is planning spring 2022
- fav influenceer is ellesshomethingymabob (sorry i dont know her)
- asked her pregnaant friend if she does sex and she said yes
- wants to be her faav influenceeeer
- not a faan of carys anymore, think that they have stop being friends
- wants to get moree fillers after baby boy, even though she looks 66 with them on
- haas trisha paytases fissh lips
- tries to do mhm( mental health matters)
can't do it anymorrree. my head hurts. eid muba

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
So...I was browsing eBay/Depop the other day out of interest to see how much Angelle Collection stuff was being sold on....quite a lot it would seem and some at silly prices but I came across the dulce cropped hoodie in grey on eBay for a tenner....size large so I was expecting it to me huge but it was quite nice for a cropped hoodie, branding not too in your face and for around the house I thought it would be quite handy.....managed to get it for a tenner so was super cheap as well and was brand new with tags attached! Bargain! It’s come and given that it’s a large, it’s really not that big at all ok me, I’m typically a size 10, size 12 on occasion depending on how tops fit round the chest but this fits really well considering....to be entirely fair, as much as I don’t like to admit it I actually do really like it although, no way would I have paid £40 for it which I believe was the price roughly at launch and also, it’s nowhere near as soft inside as I expected it to be! Or even on the outside! Outside is not too bad but inside it’s not scratchy as such but it’s quite rough to touch which I was surprised about!!! It’s a cotton/polyester blend so nothing special and made in turkey! As a product I do like it and will wear it but I’m glad I found, although I only dealt bought it out of interest as I have been so intrigued about the quality but can’t afford and don’t want to pay full price so more than happy with second hand for a tenner and I’m not giving them the money either which makes me happy! I was however expecting to hate it....and I don’t....but I think it’s very overpriced and realistically I’d only really want to pay £20/25 for it new....it’s def not a luxury feeling item and it’s not worth how much she is charging for them full price!!

Reactions: 6
Again, she has managed to make Carys birthday post about her and ‘baby boy’. You don’t love anyone other than yourself endlessly. Give it a bleeping rest Elle. I’m sick of hearing the words ‘baby boy’ or ‘my son’ come out of her digestive filled gob.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 68
Again, she has managed to make Carys birthday post about her and ‘baby boy’. You don’t love anyone other than yourself endlessly. Give it a bleeping rest Elle.
I would LOVE to be a fly on the wall in Elle’s house to hear what she reeeally says behind Carys’ back! Wish they’d drop the act of pretending to be besties when it’s so obviously not the case! Such a Regina George 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Again, she has managed to make Carys birthday post about her and ‘baby boy’. You don’t love anyone other than yourself endlessly. Give it a bleeping rest Elle. I’m sick of hearing the words ‘baby boy’ or ‘my son’ come out of her digestive filled gob.
Only Elle Darby could make the words “baby boy” insufferable.

Reactions: 27
Wow Carys can’t even have a birthday without El reminding people she’s pregnant with baby boy

Reactions: 33
was just coming on to say this!! She cannot make a post about ANYONE else without using the word 'I' in it. So self centred. If i was Carys, I would be rolling my eyes at that post.

Reactions: 11
Where can I find these pics? X
I'm NOT saying she looks awful here, just saying there's the Elle she looks back on in pictures and then the Elle that actually existed at the time.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
I'm NOT saying she looks awful here, just saying there's the Elle she looks back on in pictures and then the Elle that actually existed at the time.
Yeah she has a nice figure (bad underwear!) but not a size 8 angelssssss
Bloody own it!

Reactions: 19
Yeah she has a nice figure (bad underwear!) but not a size 8 angelssssss
Bloody own it!
I’m sorry but the hips and boobs on their own screw you for a size 8! Even a side 10 on occasion! I have a larger chest and wide hips and I’m generally a 10, 12 depending on the fit of the top etc but I haven’t fit in a size 8 for years purely because my hips are too wide and my boobs don’t fit in them! The rest of me would probably be ok but I’d probably rather a 10 for comfort but I don’t believe for a second she could fit in a size 8 pre pregnancy! Maybe when she was into the fitness etc and was very fit and looked quite small then I agree but that was a while ago now!!

Reactions: 13
Whoever mentioned earlier in the thread that Elle's lips are like bratz dolls... I (jokingly) hate you cause now I can't unsee it and how she's basically the Cloe doll.

Spells her name differently (Cloe instead of Chloe/Elle instead of Ellie)
Bleached blonde hair
Fish lips
Calling everything angel...Cloes nickname was angel and then there's Elle and her angel Elle collection. Thanks for ruining my childhood 😂
You are soooo right and I had never seen this doll before so I went to have a look and it is uncanny!

Attachments

• Haha
and she says her and con still hokey the cokey during the 3rd trimester....

6.22 onwards
(What even is that term?!)
I find this not only embarrassing but borderline irresponsible?? She has so many young girls watching and she cant bring herself to even be frank and open about sex. You're UP THE DUFF ELL, there's no hiding you're no Virgin!!!

She's such a prude about these things when she could use her channel to have open and honest conversations about normal bodily functions, does my head in 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.