Elle Darby #23 Up the duff, Con's had enough, why's the dog always sniffing her muff?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does her bump just look like a middle aged mans beer gut? I was trying to work out why it looks so off and I think it’s her belly button! Normally by this time in pregnancy the belly button is sticking right out and rock hard but hers looks so soft haha. Put it awaayyyy 🤢
Agree at this point I'd have thought her bump would be higher and more firm. It just proves its more fat than baby!

Reactions: 11
As I said before 90%fat 10% baby I feel sorry for her when she will be on a diet most probably starving herself just to try and keep conman as we know1000 percent weight loss journey will be coming even though she will never admit to it hence the gym, when the baby’s out and she still looks 7 months pregnant I have no issue what so ever with people not snapping back as I know in real life it doesn’t work that way

Reactions: 11
First ever thread title suggestion 🙈😂

Elle Carby #24 - poster model for gestational diabetes, take a hint Ell and put down the sweeties.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Anyone else seen Gemmalouisemiles new clothing range???? Elle isn’t going to be impressed 🤣🤣
Gemma is a joke. How she can copy someone so much infront of thousands of ppl is just utterly shameful. Shes got more front than brighton and no bleeping originality. Elle should have words.

Reactions: 16
What’s the point in running a business if you don’t take any of the profit or a wage? Does she think she’s providing a charity and is doing this out of the goodness of her heart?

Reactions: 18
What’s the point in running a business if you don’t take any of the profit or a wage? Does she think she’s providing a charity and is doing this out of the goodness of her heart?
She deffo does. Just trying to seem all holy to her angles

Reactions: 16
I can no longer watch her videos as it drives me mad how she blinks for way too long, has anyone else noticed this or just me? 😂 reminds me of Tony from Friday Night Dinner 😂😭
20210513_232435.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Elle Carby #24 Elle’s measuring big, it’s not baby, it’s snacks. Con’s still perving on those insta girls’ racks..

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Why does she always do a big hair reveal when she gets her hair done but like she literally gets the same thing every time.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I think there's a very high chance he's cheating on her already if his Instagram following is anything to go by
I wouldnt be surprised if they turned out like khloe and tristan and some chick comes forward with receipts and then shes all like forgiving and tit and he does it again, im pretty sure this will happen somewhere down the road, everyones out for s penny

Reactions: 15
elle darby #24: belly carby or diabetic barbie, the fourth trimester biscuit digester

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Just started watching the juicy Q+A video and about 4.13 she says pregnancy is her favourite season of her life 🥴 I feel so stupid and thick as I didn’t know pregnancy was a season 😂 did anyone else know this ?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Just started watching the juicy Q+A video and about 4.13 she says pregnancy is her favourite season of her life 🥴 I feel so stupid and thick as I didn’t know pregnancy was a season 😂 did anyone else know this ?
Hate to break it to you sweet but you’ve missed out big time “ pregnancy season “ is the dogs bollox !! It’s almost as good as Angle collection SIS

• Haha
Reactions: 8
As soon as I login, I immediately look for your input. Always, the BEST!!
😊 My fave part of the day is logging in to see everyone's commentary and banter on here. You Legends give me life!! 😂 Elle is such a douchebag, and you Angles always get it spot on 👌🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She does make a profit but she invests all that profit back into the business, either in stock or more employees. She makes enough money from YouTube not to have to take any money out at this stage. It’s quite a common thing.

She’s charging £40 for Asda knock-offs so it’s definitely not a charity.

Reactions: 4
WTAF is that!? Is she having an orgasm or is she trying to take a tit? Here’s my perfect angle beautiful baby son bump and I’m sexy AF? Stupid vapid vain mare.

Gemma is a joke. How she can copy someone so much infront of thousands of ppl is just utterly shameful. Shes got more front than brighton and no bleeping originality. Elle should have words.
Nah I find it hilarious, Elle is the queen of copying, she can have a taste of her own medicine.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.