Elle Darby #23 Up the duff, Con's had enough, why's the dog always sniffing her muff?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah I find it hilarious, Elle is the queen of copying, she can have a taste of her own medicine.
Same! Gemma Louise Miles over Elle Darby 365 (cosy) days of the year for me 💯

*Sugar-free medicine only though 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I got 10 minutes into a Gemma Louise Miles video once before slipping into a coma 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 17
they're both insufferable and wannabe's
I know who I’d rather be in a vlog with!! 😂🤣
One would keep talking over me,interrupting me,making anything about me about her.I’d probably just end up holding the camera 😂

I got 10 minutes into a Gemma Louise Miles video once before slipping into a coma 😴
😂🤣 Whereas with Elle I’d opt for a medically induced coma within 10 seconds.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
At least it looks as though, and this is just a guess based on the sneak peaks she has shown, Gemma is going down the sustainable route/recycled materials etc which is more than can be said for Elle’s clothing brand!

Reactions: 9
At least it looks as though, and this is just a guess based on the sneak peaks she has shown, Gemma is going down the sustainable route/recycled materials etc which is more than can be said for Elle’s clothing brand!
probably just an excuse to charge ridiculous amounts. 'high quality and will last longer'

probably just an excuse to charge ridiculous amounts. 'high quality and will last longer'
Very true! I’ll be interested to see what the prices are in comparison! If they re similar to elles then at least if you re getting something sustainable it’s a bit more likely to be worth the money! If it’s more then she’s taking the piss! lol! Too expensive for me either way but I’d rather spend money on sustainable items than cheap tat made god knows where from god knows what I suppose! Lol!!

Reactions: 5
Saw a comment on an Angelle grid post this week about someone not buying because they aren't using sustainable materials.

I'd rather pay more for something sustainable but I still wouldn't line an influencers pockets if I could avoid it!

Saw a comment on an Angelle grid post this week about someone not buying because they aren't using sustainable materials.

I'd rather pay more for something sustainable but I still wouldn't line an influencers pockets if I could avoid it!
Same! I’d spend more for that reason but I’d be reluctant to line an influencers pocket unless I really liked them or what they were selling etc! If Gemma can do it though then I wonder why Elle hasn’t gone down that route because that’s the way a lot of things are going these days and people are more likely to support her longer term.....although Tim guessing much more expensive to produce and Elle wouldn’t be able to rip people off and make as much money with the mark up!

Reactions: 5
Very true! I’ll be interested to see what the prices are in comparison! If they re similar to elles then at least if you re getting something sustainable it’s a bit more likely to be worth the money! If it’s more then she’s taking the piss! lol! Too expensive for me either way but I’d rather spend money on sustainable items than cheap tat made god knows where from god knows what I suppose! Lol!!
Definitely. But I would rather not buy any of their stuff and find my own 'sustainable' clothing elsewhere.. without 11:11 written all over the back

Same! I’d spend more for that reason but I’d be reluctant to line an influencers pocket unless I really liked them or what they were selling etc! If Gemma can do it though then I wonder why Elle hasn’t gone down that route because that’s the way a lot of things are going these days and people are more likely to support her longer term.....although Tim guessing much more expensive to produce and Elle wouldn’t be able to rip people off and make as much money with the mark up!
And probably because to Elle the world doesn't exist outside of her little bubble 😂 why use recycled materials to help the planet when the angles could get *luxury* quality stitched in a Turkish sweatshop?!

And probably because to Elle the world doesn't exist outside of her little bubble 😂 why use recycled materials to help the planet when the angles could get *luxury* quality stitched in a Turkish sweatshop?!
Thought it was made it their Italian factory?😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Don’t know if anyone’s posted these but couldn’t resist haha.
never seen her look at con the same way she's looking at that chocolate biscuit. does she have some sort of deep seated fetish or something???? she's literally gagging for it, first time she's not looked completely dead behind the eyes

brings a new meaning to risk it for a biscuit - the risk being her unborn child's health and the biscuit being her 4,000+ calorie a day diet fs she literally doesn't give a tit

Reactions: 16
Yes I think your right definitely seems the type of tit to do that she just stupid for
Allowing it if only we had proof, but if he disrespect her in front of 10000 of people online can you imagine what he does in real life

Reactions: 6
So...she’s just taken loads of gaviscon, but proceeds to eat half a pack of chocolate digestives and milky tea?? Make it make sense

• Haha
Reactions: 24
my best friends’ friend does elle’s lashes at the salon she went to today 😭😭😭 if I’d have known i’d have asked her to take some pictures of diabetes darby in her full glory with natural posture (on her back) when her eyes were closed duck sake hahaha

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.