Elle Darby #23 Up the duff, Con's had enough, why's the dog always sniffing her muff?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2F350E89-A3ED-4BE0-99AD-5CFF447B7D46.jpeg
5F09699C-66CA-4364-A400-87A400DBFBAB.jpeg

Currently 128,000 people have died from Covid in the Uk and this twit can’t even be arsed to put his mask on properly.

It honestly makes my blood boil. I doubt he’s had the vaccine yet and his fiancée is high risk as she’s pregnant!!

• Heart
Reactions: 66
I can't lie in that latest video Ellebelly looks huuuge, its crazy how she says shes a medium because Angelle must be on the larger size if it fits her!

Reactions: 15
These last few weeks at home. At this point she must be trolling us! You’re due in 2 months not 2 weeks stupid cow!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
345BEBAB-05B5-4F7A-9C5A-5F9416AB4E81.jpeg
E0B61988-7F19-4CD0-A349-6F1BFC0EAAA2.jpeg
E5BC5A8D-C244-47BA-8479-BEFDA0702BD9.jpeg
C81F7F85-6016-4ACF-BD9C-1835D3F4CBBE.jpeg

Elle stop this now it’s just silly. There is no point in continuing to lie about your size, it’s so toxic considering the average age of your audience. You cannot claim to love your pregnant body and yet edit your grid photos so heavily!!

• Heart
Reactions: 86
I agree, she’s nothing special. Even with all the makeup.
Oh she’s special alright!

As respectful as possible, please know that I’m not picking at people. No harm intended, just poking jabs at Elle-normous - as is the basis of this wonderful site❣

View attachment 567212View attachment 567214View attachment 567215View attachment 567216

Elle stop this now it’s just silly. There is no point in continuing to lie about your size, it’s so toxic considering the average age of your audience. You cannot claim to love your pregnant body and yet edit your grid photos so heavily!!
Honestly, she should include a contour brush in the next crappy Angelle Collection because the biatch is a god damn pro at making that double chin disappear. And, before you ask...Yes, the brush will be beige!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
The baby isn’t even here yet (& no where near!) and she’s already talking about taking him away! Lucy’s comment pissed me off too saying she took the boys away at 6/7 weeks, my 4 month old baby had severe colic & reflux and there’s no way she could’ve gone away! People just don’t realise! Your ‘baby boy’ may have a few issues as a new born meaning taking him away is the last thing you’ll want to do!!

Reactions: 24
The baby isn’t even here yet (& no where near!) and she’s already talking about taking him away! Lucy’s comment pissed me off too saying she took the boys away at 6/7 weeks, my 4 month old baby had severe colic & reflux and there’s no way she could’ve gone away! People just don’t realise! Your ‘baby boy’ may have a few issues as a new born meaning taking him away is the last thing you’ll want to do!!
Don't think she realises how much her life is going to change, can't think of anything worse than taking a 6 week old on a plane. So bad for their ears aswell! Lucky if I managed to find time to shower when mine was that young 😂

Reactions: 19
Sooo she done a u turn from ‘I’m going to travel late in my holiday because I want to’ to ‘I want to stay at home because it’s a stupid idea but I can’t admit it’

what else are you gonna u turn on elle?
It’s fine to change your mind but be honest ffs!

When you’re newly pregnant you can’t predict everything but she’s so ✨perfect✨ That it can’t be the case for her to realise real life isn’t the same it’s a shame cos a pinch of honesty would go a looooong way

Reactions: 13
I hope all of her friends who buy gifts for her baby buy him clothes or toys in the brightest primary colours, otherwise the poor baby won't know colour exists.

Reactions: 22
Just watched abit of her new YouTube vid.. they literally sound like 2 children talking to eachother! They are so childish! They really are not ready for a baby. She’s going to have one HELL of a shock

Just watched abit of her new YouTube vid.. they literally sound like 2 children talking to eachother! They are so childish! They really are not ready for a baby. She’s going to have one HELL of a shock
I couldn’t agree more! They sound and act so childish!! I mean they are young still! I am 37 and have never wanted children but I can’t even imagine being their age and being ready to look after an actual human being! I was still out clubbing every weekend and so selfish, I still am so I just don’t feel like I could ever give that up to dedicate my life to someone else! I feel like they’ve just had a baby for the content as it’s the next big thing....they’ve done the fitness thing, the travel thing, the typical influencer clothing brand release, bought a house got dogs etc and are already engaged etc so what other big life events are there for them to milk? Same with James and Carys....they’ve done all the big milestones in life so young that baby was the only thing left! Divorce will be the only thing to look forward to at this point! I can’t understand why these influencers are in such a rush to do everything in life? I can’t imagine for a second Connor wanted a baby this young when he spends most of his time trawling Instagram for half naked models to perve on, playing PlayStation and going out with mates! I imagine that’s what he was hoping to be doing for a fair few years yet before getting tied down!

Reactions: 26
Yet another thing Carby has googled to whine about for content. There’s plenty of time for her baby (sorry - beautiful, gorgeous, perfect, subway weaned SON) to turn around it’s not even something to worry about at 30 weeks! I’m 38 weeks and found out baby is breech last week so now we have extra scans and possibly a change of plans because it’s unlikely that he will turn again which is quite sad when you mentally prepare yourself for a type of birth and actually have anxiety rather than just when it suits you 🙈 best get ✨manifesting✨ Angles!

• Haha
May 👏🏻 Isn’t 👏🏻 Summer

Also why would you put a baby in jelly sandals? Oh yeah, for the ’gram 🙄🙄🙄

Yet another thing Carby has googled to whine about for content. There’s plenty of time for her baby (sorry - beautiful, gorgeous, perfect, subway weaned SON) to turn around it’s not even something to worry about at 30 weeks! I’m 38 weeks and found out baby is breech last week so now we have extra scans and possibly a change of plans because it’s unlikely that he will turn again which is quite sad when you mentally prepare yourself for a type of birth and actually have anxiety rather than just when it suits you 🙈 best get ✨manifesting✨ Angles!
She’s not got anxiety. She’s just using it for content. Which winds me up so much as there are women out there battling severe anxiety to the point they need medication & shes trivialising it because she couldn’t see her child’s face on a private scan.

Reactions: 27
I didn't mean to make anyone else self conscious about their eye conditions
But slightly hypocritical for people to be saying we shouldn't say something bad about Elle that may make those feel self conscious
But everyone is fine calling her pregnant body and her bump disgusting when there have been pregnant women on here saying it makes them feel tit and they get called out

So if that's the case then, then anything that is uncontrollable by elle - her eye, her bump shape and size should therefore not be commented on
I agree. I’m on here cos her personality annoys me, not because I want to slag off her body (being pregnant myself, you have no idea how much your body changes in ways you don’t expect) I do think her diet is pretty shocking but let’s be honest, she’s only getting slagged off because she’s posting it online, I’m sure a lot of people on here ate utter tit while pregnant.

I agree. I’m on here cos her personality annoys me, not because I want to slag off her body (being pregnant myself, you have no idea how much your body changes in ways you don’t expect) I do think her diet is pretty shocking but let’s be honest, she’s only getting slagged off because she’s posting it online, I’m sure a lot of people on here ate utter tit while pregnant.
I literally don't know a single person that when pregnant- myself included - that sad and ate salads and counted their calories.
You're not meant to eat for 2 by any means, but its the one time in your life where you can go well sod it im pregnant I'm.going to eat some cake.

Reactions: 4
The thing is, I wouldn’t say people are tormenting how she looks, it’s more calling out the catfishing, photoshopping, lying about her size. Pretty sure most people on here have been pregnant, or have said themselves they’re around a midsize so I really don’t think it’s body shaming.

Her ridiculously unhealthy diet, has been commented on, yes. No ones expecting her to eat green and clean but the whole packet of digestives in bed every morning is a little alarming.

Reactions: 45
May 👏🏻 Isn’t 👏🏻 Summer

Also why would you put a baby in jelly sandals? Oh yeah, for the ’gram 🙄🙄🙄

She’s not got anxiety. She’s just using it for content. Which winds me up so much as there are women out there battling severe anxiety to the point they need medication & shes trivialising it because she couldn’t see her child’s face on a private scan.
tell me about it, I suffered with ptsd and awful anxiety when pregnant and although physically my pregnancy wasn’t the hardest mentally it was one of thehardest times of my life and it grates me when people say they are having anxiety due to a scan. It is completely normal for women to feel anxious and nervous for a scan but having a full blown panic attack during and before every scan is what it’s really like having anxiety

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.