Elle Darby #23 Up the duff, Con's had enough, why's the dog always sniffing her muff?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't mean to make anyone else self conscious about their eye conditions
But slightly hypocritical for people to be saying we shouldn't say something bad about Elle that may make those feel self conscious
But everyone is fine calling her pregnant body and her bump disgusting when there have been pregnant women on here saying it makes them feel tit and they get called out

So if that's the case then, then anything that is uncontrollable by elle - her eye, her bump shape and size should therefore not be commented on

Reactions: 39
Nothing worse than somebody who thinks they can sing, that is tone deaf in reality.

Thank you Elle. Thank you muchly for ruining my most favourite George Michael song ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s definitely teeing things up for an elective c section isn’t she? I also hate when people throw the word anxiety around when they’re not feeling happy about something. She’s obviously so ‘anxious’ about it she talked more about not seeing his face than his positioning.

And aren’t ‘wishes’ exactly the same as ‘preferences’? So she doesn’t have set wishes but she has preferences? 😂 she really is thick.

Reactions: 19
My partner has a squint and he has his corrected as a child but it went back
Not much chance of doing it again now he’s 45 as doctors have said he could be left with double vision

Reactions: 1
Has she really bought what looks like a snowsuit in newborn for a July baby? 😂

She definitely looks plus size in that video. I wish she would be honest about it. There’s no way she’s an 8/10. If she’s feeling so good about her pregnant body why is she fooling herself and her viewers?

Her pregnancy hasn’t flown it feels like she’s been pregnant forever 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I have a family friend the same age as me and I remember back when we were children he had a squint and wore eye patches for a long time. We used to pretend he was a pirate as he also had thick black hair :D and now he’s completely fine. I do feel for her as it doesn’t appear that her surgery has worked

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It's mad that she's got all these siblings who've had kids who've probably got millions of clothes spare and baby things (I don't even know what cus I'm not a mum 😂) yet she's had no hand-me-downs. I think it's proper sweet when someone gives you something out of goodwill that they once used. What a waste of money!!! But then I guess she has more money than sense.
I thought that!! I have 2 nephews on 2 nieces. My 2 sisters-in-law's have already said all their baby stuff is mine if I want it - including maternity clothes! I'm so grateful .. (not even pregnant yet.. hopefully, I can one day)

Reactions: 6
Why is she so vain?
She’s always either eye bleeping herself with her ridiculous videos or she’s calling herself “a hot girl”.
she claims she has body confidence issues? She’s literally in love with herself and she always has been.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Why is she so vain?
She’s always either eye bleeping herself with her ridiculous videos or she’s calling herself “a hot girl”.
she claims she has body confidence issues? She’s literally in love with herself and she always has been.
Totally agree she thinks she’s chocolate and miss piggy 🐷 would literally eat herself if she could! Personally I think she’s pretty basic even before the filler just a plain Jane not unattractive but definitely not a girl that stands out!

Reactions: 11
Totally agree she thinks she’s chocolate and miss piggy 🐷 would literally eat herself if she could! Personally I think she’s pretty basic even before the filler just a plain Jane not unattractive but definitely not a girl that stands out!
I agree, she’s nothing special. Even with all the makeup.

Reactions: 7
Guys I think Elle has blocked me because I commented on her photo that the crib bumper thing is dangerous and she shouldn't use it

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Guys I think Elle has blocked me because I commented on her photo that the crib bumper thing is dangerous and she shouldn't use it

Christ what a twit she is blocking people trying to be helpful! She’s such a knob I genuinely can’t stand the silly cow!

Reactions: 24
Christ what a twit she is blocking people trying to be helpful! She’s such a knob I genuinely can’t stand the silly cow!
Imagine wanting to help omg. I'd understand if I was rude but I wasn't I was just like hey they're dangerous I wouldn't use it 😂
I told her the same but can still see everything.

ETA maybe I'm next!
Let us know how long you last :')

bleeping Barbie crossed with miss piggy lookalike 😂😂
It's honestly all I see at this point

The saddest sight 😂😂😂 (not really)

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Omg I saw your comment and I literally was about to put “girl you’re gonna get blocked 🤣” then it disappeared haha!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What a sad little life Ellenor, blocking people who genuinely giving you potentially life saving serious advice for your baby 👍🏻 but of course her ego could never take that. She’s nasty, self centred and faker than Connors pretend love for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.