Elle Darby #23 Up the duff, Con's had enough, why's the dog always sniffing her muff?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't mean to make anyone else self conscious about their eye conditions
But slightly hypocritical for people to be saying we shouldn't say something bad about Elle that may make those feel self conscious
But everyone is fine calling her pregnant body and her bump disgusting when there have been pregnant women on here saying it makes them feel tit and they get called out

So if that's the case then, then anything that is uncontrollable by elle - her eye, her bump shape and size should therefore not be commented on
I totally agree with u! Elle does the exact same thing! Made comments about things that could really make others feel self-conscious/tit/sad/belittled.
One example being having a spot/spots/bad skin = Yuck/disgusting etc.
Being anything more than a size 8/XS or S.
More recently stretch marks or not ‘getting’ things unless you’ve been pregnant.
I’ve personally not commented on eyes but people/her can’t expect to dish out insensitive remarks and think they get a pass on their own imperfections people pointed out.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The thing is, I wouldn’t say people are tormenting how she looks, it’s more calling out the catfishing, photoshopping, lying about her size. Pretty sure most people on here have been pregnant, or have said themselves they’re around a midsize so I really don’t think it’s body shaming.

Her ridiculously unhealthy diet, has been commented on, yes. No ones expecting her to eat green and clean but the whole packet of digestives in bed every morning is a little alarming.
Exactly what you have said, the majority of posters are talking about the endless editing of her body when she’s claiming to embrace her pregnancy, they aren’t body shaming her just calling her out for her lies, editing and three takeaways a day not being healthy for her, don’t get me wrong I think there could be a couple that have called her fat

Reactions: 14
I agree. I’m on here cos her personality annoys me, not because I want to slag off her body (being pregnant myself, you have no idea how much your body changes in ways you don’t expect) I do think her diet is pretty shocking but let’s be honest, she’s only getting slagged off because she’s posting it online, I’m sure a lot of people on here ate utter tit while pregnant.
I never stopped eating 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Some of the comments saying they took their babies to places like lanzarote at 6 weeks. Why?!?! 😮 I genuinely couldn’t think of anything worse

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Some of the comments saying they took their babies to places like lanzarote at 6 weeks. Why?!?! 😮 I genuinely couldn’t think of anything worse
That’s her sister and she’s been on the beg for a holiday in Lanzarote for about a month now. It wouldn’t surprise me if this is some kind of collated attempt at a big family holiday freebie with kids clubs/childcare or a child friendly villa company.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Surely Lucy means she took the boys abroad at 6/7 months instead of weeks?! Who in their right mind would take a six week old baby on holiday? Would airlines even allow that?

Reactions: 12
Surely Lucy means she took the boys abroad at 6/7 months instead of weeks?! Who in their right mind would take a six week old baby on holiday? Would airlines even allow that?
Airline would allow it yes, you can travel from new born.
Although why you’d want to, for just a holiday, I don’t know.

Reactions: 16
As long as they have a passport a baby can travel as early as you want them to. I wouldn’t want to do it though.

Reactions: 4
I was getting up every 2 hours to feed for the first 3 months. Seriously, who wants a week abroad of sleepless nights, where you have to figure out cot/pram/formula if you need it/car seats when you arrive etc?

Reactions: 19
Saying about how lucky her and Con are for their amount of holidays. Only made possible by ripping off her followers!

Reactions: 21
Saying about how lucky her and Con are for their amount of holidays. Only made possible by ripping off her followers!
Had to get the usual ‘showing off’ to rub it in list of where they’ve travelled in there...
She just doesn’t stop 😣

Reactions: 23
It's true, I mean... how stupid can you be to consume their stuff? It just blows my mind

Reactions: 5
“I’m honestly so excited thinking about our chubby little baby in a sun hat and jelly sandals”

never mind making family memories or watching him splash around the pool or something. Its all about how he will look/ what he will wear 🤦🏻‍♀️
This poor baby is nothing but a dress up doll for Elle.

As long as they have a passport a baby can travel as early as you want them to. I wouldn’t want to do it though.
Absolutely baffling. As I parent I can’t imagine that would be an enjoyable holiday AT ALL. Not to mention seems a bit selfish/ unfair on a newborn.

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
I think she did mean months as I’m sure she or Jordan shared a photo of them the other day abroad with their oldest boy when he was about 6 months old?? I might be wrong though.
Surely taking a 6 week old way would not be relaxing IN THE SLIGHTEST??

Reactions: 4
How sad for poor little swift to know and read in the future that all your parents want you for is as an instagram accessory

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.