Elle Darby #23 Up the duff, Con's had enough, why's the dog always sniffing her muff?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can tell absolutely none of the clothes in that whole wardrobe for baby have been washed!
Just hung up and will stay that way....
šŸ™ˆ Lazy

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I just wanted to point out that both Elle and Connor seemed happier and just more full of life in a Q&a that they did in january 2020. They even looked better and healthier! They were still a bit annoying to watch, but atleast it didnā€™t seem like they hated each other. They actually seemed quite in love if you ask me.

I think itā€™s quite sad, they could have been better people if they wanted to and actually tried to find some meaning in life. I donā€™t think they seem in love anymore, and i donā€™t think the relationship will last if they donā€™t start working for it. Especially with a baby on the way which puts any relationship to the test, their relationship may end up falling apart after the baby arrives.

Reactions: 14
Cannot bring myself to watch the whole video.. but her singing in the car is just cringe and makes my ears hurt, and also when they were talking about their wedding playlist and Connor was like yeah itā€™s one of our favourites..he couldnā€™t of sounded more fake, the guy is literally just with her for the money šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ sad but itā€™s so true

Reactions: 17
I don't mean to be nasty
But I feel like she should really talk to an optician about her eye to see if they can give her glasses or something to correct it because I swear it looks like she's taking to the camera with one eye and keeping an eye on Connor with the other
It's not as easy as that (this is my area of work) glasses alone cannot "fix" a squint. It is to do with the eye muscles themselves. Some squints are only visible when the eyes are tired, and some are there all the time. Surgery can be done to try to correct the issue, but not always succesfully. Young children can wear glasses with a patch over one eye to help 'train' the deviating eye. Glasses can be used in some cases (whether the person actually needs a prescription or not) Non-prescription glasses can be made that incorporate something called a 'prism' that's worked in to the lens itself which can help the eye that's deviating off centre appear to straighter to other people, but in Elle's case it looks like surgery is the only option because it's there all the time.

It pains me to explain this, as by default I am defending her for once. But an Optician/Ophthalmologist may not be able to ever correct her squint completely.

*now back to calling her a Maryland munching twit.....* šŸ˜‰

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
She keeps chirping on about how much pregnancy has done for her body image but I honestly don't think it's that, it's just the fact she has an excuse to be bloated and can finally take a photo or be photographed without sucking in or standing uncomfortably (minus the back arching obviously). If she was really making progress with her body image, she wouldn't edit her chin and jaw every time she posts those photos looking down at her bump when you can see what it looks like naturally in vlogs. I also cringed so much at the part of the vlog when she was so smugly looking at the camera when Connor said he was punching, then she said "thank you for saying that, you don't often feel like that" and he just said you're welcome rather than denying that šŸ˜³ I really think she'll get a shock when she can't bounce back from the weight she's gained in pregnancy and won't have a baby to use as an excuse any more.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
Iā€™m 20 weeks pregnant, watching the end of Elleā€™s vlog and panicking....please someone tell me a baby doesnā€™t need that much stuff šŸ˜Æ

Reactions: 8
The person who served them in Build-a-Bear must know the baby's name because they put it on the certificate... Wonder if she made them sign a non-disclosure agreement šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 39
The person who served them in Build-a-Bear must know the baby's name because they put it on the certificate... Wonder if she made them sign a non-disclosure agreement šŸ˜‚
Iā€™m convinced itā€™s Xander as they said it in a video years ago and Connor said theyā€™ve ā€˜had it for yearsā€™

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Iā€™m 20 weeks pregnant, watching the end of Elleā€™s vlog and panicking....please someone tell me a baby doesnā€™t need that much stuff šŸ˜Æ
I watched her IG story of one shopping trip and they donā€™t even need that much stuff šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
A place to sleep, sheets and a blanket, Couple of sleep bags, 10 vests and baby grows, change mat with nappies and wipes/cotton wool, regular & water thermometer, non-bio washing powder and if you want to bottle feed some bottles and a steriliser.
Car seat if you drive and a sling or buggy if youā€™re going out. That is all you actually ā€˜needā€™ for baby everything else you already have, is medical/hygiene or is extra to make life easier or because itā€™s cute and fun.
Elle will 100% never use half the shite sheā€™s purchased. Some of the clothes are totally impractical and after wrestling them on once theyā€™ll never be worn again (hello biased button baby grows or ones that donā€™t open down the front) Iā€™m really surprised her sisters havenā€™t explained that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
"Baby Saint CJ Hello Fresh Tuna Baguette White Company Dominoes Cookie Such A Vibe Home Gym Essential Hair Transplant Trip Swift" ....... Must be printed out on A3 sized paper.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Most teddies (build a bear included) aren't suitable for under 2 years old, so why did they go and get a bear pre-birth when they could have done it as a family activity once baby boy CJ Vampire Carby-Swift can actually enjoy it?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Cannot bring myself to watch the whole video.. but her singing in the car is just cringe and makes my ears hurt, and also when they were talking about their wedding playlist and Connor was like yeah itā€™s one of our favourites..he couldnā€™t of sounded more fake, the guy is literally just with her for the money šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ sad but itā€™s so true
I will never forget his reaction on the "telling my boyfriend I'm pregnant" video. Never seen anyone less excited in my whole life.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I don't mean to be nasty
But I feel like she should really talk to an optician about her eye to see if they can give her glasses or something to correct it because I swear it looks like she's taking to the camera with one eye and keeping an eye on Connor with the other
I actually think her eyes are getting much worse as sheā€™s getting older. Itā€™s crazy obvious in her blogs, like total different directions! No wonder she looks down or side on in all her overly filtered pics šŸ‘€

Reactions: 15
Yeah elle hun, the rapid weight gain in the last two weeks is down to ā€œfluidā€.

if youā€™re the kind to liquidise digestives & chicken and mayo subs. šŸ˜•

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It's not as easy as that (this is my area of work) glasses alone cannot "fix" a squint. It is to do with the eye muscles themselves. Some squints are only visible when the eyes are tired, and some are there all the time. Surgery can be done to try to correct the issue, but not always succesfully. Young children can wear glasses with a patch over one eye to help 'train' the deviating eye. Glasses can be used in some cases (whether the person actually needs a prescription or not) Non-prescription glasses can be made that incorporate something called a 'prism' that's worked in to the lens itself which can help the eye that's deviating off centre appear to straighter to other people, but in Elle's case it looks like surgery is the only option because it's there all the time.

It pains me to explain this, as by default I am defending her for once. But an Optician/Ophthalmologist may not be able to ever correct her squint completely.

*now back to calling her a Maryland munching twit.....* šŸ˜‰
I have a squint and was fortunate enough that I had surgery when I was really young (I believe its not offered on the nhs anymore as it is technically for cosmetic reasons, but happy to be corrected) and wore a patch and 99.9% of the time its not noticeable at all, but if I wear contacts instead of my glasses sometimes one eye is looking to the window and the other is to the wall if I'm tired or drunk. Not that she has to explain herself of course, but as she filmed the surgery etc it is odd she hasn't just said still finds it noticable at times, people probably wouldn't mention it then.

Reactions: 10
Most teddies (build a bear included) aren't suitable for under 2 years old, so why did they go and get a bear pre-birth when they could have done it as a family activity once baby boy CJ Vampire Carby-Swift can actually enjoy it?
We got our first Teddy from Disney because EVERY Disney store Teddy bear is suitable for all ages (only know this from working there), they only went to build a bear as another way to try and one up other people, most people wait until after baby here is or until first birthday to go to build a bear, but not these 2 šŸ™„šŸ™„ Disney etc isn't good enough for them

Reactions: 7
I have a squint and was fortunate enough that I had surgery when I was really young (I believe its not offered on the nhs anymore as it is technically for cosmetic reasons, but happy to be corrected) and wore a patch and 99.9% of the time its not noticeable at all, but if I wear contacts instead of my glasses sometimes one eye is looking to the window and the other is to the wall if I'm tired or drunk. Not that she has to explain herself of course, but as she filmed the surgery etc it is odd she hasn't just said still finds it noticable at times, people probably wouldn't mention it then.
My daughter aged 7 had her squint op in December and her eye looks fantastic now, she was never offered patches and they said it work for her, i must elles eye is not as bad as what my daughters was but I still do wonder where Elle is looking , I do wonder did her parents never do nothing while she was a kid ?

Reactions: 5
I had squint surgery done at 17 so around 6 years ago now which was luckily done on the nhs because of the degree of the turn. I had to wear a patch as a young child, then a few years of drops, Iā€™ve worn glasses my whole life as Iā€™m very long sighted anyway but they didnā€™t seem to help the turn. Mine was only ever noticeable when I was over tired or not well for most of my childhood and teenage years but then got worse quite quickly at around 15 or so, I had the surgery and so far so good but I am worry itā€™ll go back at some point in time and Iā€™ve got to admit it made me very self conscious especially people making ignorant comments about it

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I had squint surgery done at 17 so around 6 years ago now which was luckily done on the nhs because of the degree of the turn. I had to wear a patch as a young child, then a few years of drops, Iā€™ve worn glasses my whole life as Iā€™m very long sighted anyway but they didnā€™t seem to help the turn. Mine was only ever noticeable when I was over tired or not well for most of my childhood and teenage years but then got worse quite quickly at around 15 or so, I had the surgery and so far so good but I am worry itā€™ll go back at some point in time and Iā€™ve got to admit it made me very self conscious especially people making ignorant comments about it
100000% agree with this, please unless you know do not comment.
I also have a squint and wore patches when I was younger, I also had corrective surgery when I was around 7.
Mine does tend to drift when Iā€™m over tired or drunk, mines been fine so far but an optician has said I may need surgery again.
Itā€™s not nice when people comment on something which you are self conscious about.
I have to wear glasses all of the time as my eye sight is awful!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.