Elle Darby #23 Up the duff, Con's had enough, why's the dog always sniffing her muff?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So her baby is breech, I can see this ending in a c section. And she’ll do the whole long it out vlogs I.e my recovery, how to look after a baby after a c section and so on… not the perfect pregnancy after all aye!
She's still early for a baby to turn, midwifes don't usually care until you reach 36 weeks my first baby turned really late, still plenty of space for baby to move but I'm sure she'll have some dramatic story about it 😂

Reactions: 20
I'm sorry but how many outfits has she got for him?! I get being excited and wanting to spoil your baby but there is just no need for so many clothes!
I know she's got sizes all the way upto 6 months but the amount of proper outfits she's bought him you would think she's planning on taking him out everyday 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
So her baby is breech, I can see this ending in a c section. And she’ll do the whole long it out vlogs I.e my recovery, how to look after a baby after a c section and so on… not the perfect pregnancy after all aye!
It’s not uncommon at this stage. She’s got weeks to go before she gives birth. I don’t know why they’re focusing so much on it. And I love Connor’s comment “baby is breached” 👀.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You can’t even call a baby breech until like 35/36 weeks haha! Babies don’t need to be turned until waaaaaaay later than her! My baby was head down at her gestation and then flipped to breech.

Reactions: 14
Just a wee question 🙋‍♀️ Could the baby be breach with the amount of time she’s in bed or on the sofa ?? Iv not got a clue, just wondering if that could be a thing

Reactions: 8
Baby will probably turn. My baby was also breech until 37 weeks. Normal people don’t go for this many scans so it would never be a problem normally.

Reactions: 25
Just a wee question 🙋‍♀️ Could the baby be breach with the amount of time she’s in bed or on the sofa ?? Iv not got a clue, just wondering if that could be a thing
At her stage of pregnancy, it’s normal for baby to only turn to head down from 32 weeks.

Reactions: 6
She sounded soooo pissed off that people were suggesting just a standard carry on suitcase as a baby bag! She wanted that freeeebie cath kidston or white company bag!!! Tough tit, welcome to the real world 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
So..... the baby spends as much time horizontal as it's Mother? Shocker.

Poor thing probably spends half his day asleep after the massive sugar highs she gives him.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She’s even gonna force her baby to wear boring neutral colours......... where’s the colour??? I hope she realises she needs to take the tags off and wash the clothes before putting them on the baby.

Surprised it wasn’t dramatised and featured clickbait video on its own - “Finding out our baby is breech!!😱😱” with a thumbnail of them both looking shocked. Even though it’s normal at her stage of pregnancy and she’s not due any time soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don't mean to be nasty
But I feel like she should really talk to an optician about her eye to see if they can give her glasses or something to correct it because I swear it looks like she's taking to the camera with one eye and keeping an eye on Connor with the other

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
It's mad that she's got all these siblings who've had kids who've probably got millions of clothes spare and baby things (I don't even know what cus I'm not a mum 😂) yet she's had no hand-me-downs. I think it's proper sweet when someone gives you something out of goodwill that they once used. What a waste of money!!! But then I guess she has more money than sense.

Reactions: 20
“This is a medium,Before I was DEFINITELY a small” 🥴🙄 Give it a rest already!! 🥱😴

And WHY do a Angellle try on haul??
Wouldn’t it make more sense to show the pieces on the models from the recent (before “Maternity leave”) shoot rather than on yourself??

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’m meant to be getting married in 6 weeks but because of Covid it’s now a year and 5 weeks! Not sure how she can be doing so much wedding planning?? We haven’t been to our venue since we changed our wedding because their are 1,000’s that have cancelled or moved their wedding and theirs is before ours.
Also, there is really not much you can do once all deposits have been paid it’s like a waiting game, most suppliers don’t organise a lot until closer to the time!

Reactions: 11
I’m meant to be getting married in 6 weeks but because of Covid it’s now a year and 5 weeks! Not sure how she can be doing so much wedding planning?? We haven’t been to our venue since we changed our wedding because their are 1,000’s that have cancelled or moved their wedding and theirs is before ours.
Also, there is really not much you can do once all deposits have been paid it’s like a waiting game, most suppliers don’t organise a lot until closer to the time!
I'm a wedding coordinator and I feel like Elle would be the biggest nightmare bride on earth
Can see her thinking shes the only bride that matters, using her title as an "influencer" constantly and expecting you to be free 24/7 for her demands

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Not to sound like the ultimate Karen but it was so frustrating in the vlog that Con didn’t have his mask on correctly and was touching everything in Build a Bear
You’re not a Karen, it makes my blood boil.

It’s not uncommon at this stage. She’s got weeks to go before she gives birth. I don’t know why they’re focusing so much on it. And I love Connor’s comment “baby is breached” 👀.
If he’s 2 weeks late she’s got 11 weeks left 😳😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
This is a medium,Before I was DEFINITELY a small”
Like what is the actual point in her saying that? I don’t even see the point in any influencers telling us what size they are because how are you meant to tell if you’re the same as them through a screen (and in elle’s case through their photoshop). All they really need to say is whether buyers need to size up/ down or if it’s true to size

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.