Elle Darby #23 Up the duff, Con's had enough, why's the dog always sniffing her muff?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used my changing bag for baby stuff and an existing plain black mini suitcase for me. Nobody cares. I certainly didn't as my husband was the one lumping everything from pre-labour ward to labour ward to delivery room.

Bets on her doing that stupid pointy-toe one-leg pose outside Mary Ward before she goes in to give birth.
It know this is really trivial but I bet by the time she gives birth she will be able to have her birth partner there. I got induced and sat in hospital for three days on my own.
Wish they had given birth last year when everything was very strict because she is able to still do everything, see people, have help when the baby comes (I bet she had a nanny) she will DEFINITELY have a baby shower.
It irks me because I had a really crappy time with my first experience and I didn't have my baby for content or £££

• Sad
Reactions: 22
It know this is really trivial but I bet by the time she gives birth she will be able to have her birth partner there. I got induced and sat in hospital for three days on my own.
Wish they had given birth last year when everything was very strict because she is able to still do everything, see people, have help when the baby comes (I bet she had a nanny) she will DEFINITELY have a baby shower.
It irks me because I had a really crappy time with my first experience and I didn't have my baby for content or £££
unfortunately you’re right - all birth partners are allowed in to scans and births now. Sorry you had it hard ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The whole hospital bag thing is yet more proof (as if we even need it) that they are just having this baby for money and content! Not saying he won’t be well cared for but every move she makes is well thought out in terms of content and money making / what freebies she can get! It really is a sad existence and I wouldn’t swap with her for all the money in the world!

Reactions: 21
I'm sorry you had to go through that but surely as someone who has you wouldn't wish it on anyone else?

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Not to sound like the ultimate Karen but it was so frustrating in the vlog that Con didn’t have his mask on correctly and was touching everything in Build a Bear

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
“Today it really looks like I’m punching” that’s really not a compliment Conman 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I'm sorry you had to go through that but surely as someone who has you wouldn't wish it on anyone else?
Oh wow, I may sound like a witch but YES. Have you read this thread? Do you realise that Elle is a self absorbed, money grabbing, lazy so and so? I may be being petulant but I am so far removed from Elle's situation and it pisses me off that she gets to experience her first pregnancy like a 'normal' pregnancy. I done everything in my pregnancy that I should of, ate healthily, excercised regularly, god damn I even WORKED 😮
However due to the pandemic I had to go to scans, appointments and like I said being induced on my own. I saw friends and family twice (missed a baby shower) during my pregnancy, my mum has met my baby once in seven months. So yes, i'm sorry if I wish this upon her but me and so many others missed out on this wonderful time.

Reactions: 26
Meh, I can see how it's frustrating that someone who has gloated about swanning through pregnancy with no regards to others feelings, goes on the beg for free stuff they can well afford with zero shame, who has been here there and everywhere during the pandemic whilst having the gall to moan about working so very hard whilst sat on their arse 99% of the time can have what many families have missed out on; and she won't feel an iota of gratitude for it can be annoying to see.

Reactions: 12
Connor: “Today I feel like I’m punching!”
Ermm what about every other day???
🤔 So sweet 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 27
“Today it really looks like I’m punching” that’s really not a compliment Conman 🙄
Oh my god 😂😂😂 he's so awful. Elle blocked me cause I liked a comment someone made about him potentially gaslighting her months ago (after the awful maternity haul video where he just insults her), she really needs to wake up and face the truth

Reactions: 18
Why does she overline her lips so badly ? she looks like she's constantly been chugging on chocolate milk and she's stained her face.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Didn’t Elle take her mums old car? Why haven’t we seen it since? She must keep it stored somewhere else, I’ve never seen her drive it. A VW beetle wouldn’t go with her real housewives of Beverley hills aesthetic 😂

Reactions: 17
Why does she overline her lips so badly ? she looks like she's constantly been chugging on chocolate milk and she's stained her face.

To be fair she probably has as well. Little miss piggy 🐷

Didn’t Elle take her mums old car? Why haven’t we seen it since? She must keep it stored somewhere else, I’ve never seen her drive it. A VW beetle wouldn’t go with her real housewives of Beverley hills aesthetic 😂

Que the car making an appearance in a vlog or post any day now 😂 hi elle we see you 👋🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Imagine being their neighbours and having to listen to conman blasting his music in the gym every morning. Literally so inconsiderate

Reactions: 10
Also, please join me in prayer as I ask sweet baby Jesus to swing by that home gym and push the ENTIRE RACK of weights on top of ConJOB. You can do it sweet baby Jesus. I’m rooting for you. GO!!!
taking on memberships. is he serious!?

Reactions: 5
So her baby is breech, I can see this ending in a c section. And she’ll do the whole long it out vlogs I.e my recovery, how to look after a baby after a c section and so on… not the perfect pregnancy after all aye!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.