Elle Darby #23 Up the duff, Con's had enough, why's the dog always sniffing her muff?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure in the next few days she’ll be on insta stories saying she now has to get Conman to wash her hair for her because “it’s got to that stage in pregnancy” 🙃
omg you’re so right! Queue her talking about why she doesn’t wash her hair often in the next vlog 🙄

I wondered this especially as she always seems to wash it as well! I absolutely cannot stand the way she lifts the front pieces of her hair and places them back, like what the hell are you doing? It looks crap without all the faffing especially when she picks up strands and places them back every 5 minutes 🙄
It drives me INSANE when she does that too!

Reactions: 12
these look absolutely tiny???? is she that insecure she genuinely tells all these brands’ PR teams she’s a size small, because they don’t look like they’d even fit her pre pregnancy body! what a waste

wouldn’t be surprised if she went and bought a size large so she could pretend she’s got into the smaller size 🥴

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
these look absolutely tiny???? is she that insecure she genuinely tells all these brands’ PR teams she’s a size small, because they don’t look like they’d even fit her pre pregnancy body! what a waste

wouldn’t be surprised if she went and bought a size large so she could pretend she’s got into the smaller size 🥴
Oh my god the entire time I thought they were for the baby just realised it’s gym wear bahah

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm finding some right weirdos through tattle thanks guys!
So this one
Seems to post loads of soppy shite to her unborn child who isn't here yet for losers on instagram to like and share her posts!? What's that about
"To my son" mate, he's probably never even going to read this dribble. Save the dribbling for when your waters break hun.
Also why the duck is every single picture showing off her bump? Can safely say I didn't post a single bump pic my entire pregnancy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Is she still trying to pretend she’s a size 6-8 with that photo on Instagram for the world to see?

Reactions: 11
Just wanna say but isn’t it common sense to maybe not take collabs from companies that offer the same style of clothing that your own company has released? Hasn’t Angelle collection just released similar gym leggings etc etc

Same with the gymshark collabs, business sense to me would be that you wouldn’t promote anyone to go out and use your code and buy other company’s clothing that is similar to your own brand’s? Surely you will just want to promote your own as you would believe in it that much etc or you are just sending your potential customers elsewhere?

Reactions: 24
Just wanna say but isn’t it common sense to maybe not take collabs from companies that offer the same style of clothing that your own company has released? Hasn’t Angelle collection just released similar gym leggings etc etc

Same with the gymshark collabs, business sense to me would be that you wouldn’t promote anyone to go out and use your code and buy other company’s clothing that is similar to your own brand’s? Surely you will just want to promote your own as you would believe in it that much etc or you are just sending your potential customers elsewhere?
She might have some kind of contract with Gymshark still - she did say they've got a long term partnership. Back from when she went to the gym I imagine. Could be the same for these other brands, maybe she has a contract with a parent company?

Reactions: 4
She might have some kind of contract with Gymshark still - she did say they've got a long term partnership. Back from when she went to the gym I imagine. Could be the same for these other brands, maybe she has a contract with a parent company?

She’s only recently started promoting gym shark though (again I mean like since her gym days) and the new stuff she posted on her story she’s never promoted before

It’s just bad business moves in my opinion or it just shows it’s all for the money and she doesn’t care about her own brand that much to give up the brands that are similar?

Reactions: 5
She’s only recently started promoting gym shark though (again I mean like since her gym days) and the new stuff she posted on her story she’s never promoted before

It’s just bad business moves in my opinion or it just shows it’s all for the money and she doesn’t care about her own brand that much to give up the brands that are similar?
It’s because she knows her stuff is an absolute pile of tit so she needs something decent to wear when she’s not prancing around taking pics in ‘Angelle’🤮
May as well get paid for the privilege as well 😏

Reactions: 6
As if the dogs are just going to listen to not getting on the bed at night when her baby comes when they’ve slept on their bed like this every night since she got them!!! She should have been trying to stop them getting on the bed earlier on in her pregnancy to kick the habit easier and quicker! Can’t even believe they let 2 huge labradors sleep on their bed like this🙄 where the f do they sleep?!😂 I mean we all love our pets but cmon where are the boundaries!

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.