Elle Darby #23 Up the duff, Con's had enough, why's the dog always sniffing her muff?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OUR SON. She grates on me seriously.
Looking like a bleeping drag queen as well with that filter. Look at those lips 😭😭
I honestly don't know how she has the audacity to post this as if its how she looks! like girl you look nothing like this!!! you literally need to watch a vlog to see it!! just proves how deluded she is and the bloody wankers that follow her saying "gorgeous" "glowing" lmao GIRL NO!!! At this rate HER SON wont recognise a photo of her as she looks so different!!!

Reactions: 25
On the Labrador picture she says ‘a few weeks until baby brother arrives...’ does she not realise she has over two months left?! I don’t understand this rushing, she is only just in the 3rd Tri ?!?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Honestly I don't think she has !! Use that filter it's just ridiculous
I always try these filters to see how different I look so I don’t then feel bad about looking tit compared to all these filtered influencers.....I have the thinnest lips in the world and this filter makes even them look half decent!! So with her already massively pumped up ones, it’s no wonder they look like they re about to take over her face! I look so different with that filter, so she doesn’t look anything like this, why bother when everyone knows you don’t look like that? Just post without the filter and people would have a lot more respect!

Reactions: 13
I honestly can’t deal with her videos of her looking at herself like she wants to eat herself!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Time for a friday eye bleeping selfie 🤢 her lips look awful and as for the lip liner my god 😳
She looks like Jessica Alves. the human ken doll who has had a gender reassignment. Not a good look.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
bleeping idiot. 2 things -

1. I think you’ve got enough sugar running through your body to cover the whole of the UK boo.

2. A sugar free Fanta is not going to pump you with sugar....
I came on here to mention the Fanta too lol the thick twit

any excuse for a kit kat in the morning

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
bleeping idiot. 2 things -

1. I think you’ve got enough sugar running through your body to cover the whole of the UK boo.

2. A sugar free Fanta is not going to pump you with sugar....
I was just about to post the same. She really will use any excuse for some chocolate in the morning. In regards to the Fanta she’s thick as tit 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Could have picked some fruit for natural sugar 🙈
This is Elle we are talking about, she doesn't know what fruit is! Unlike Zoella who said she was craving fresh fruit during her pregnancy

The fact that Elle was out of breath going up the stairs tell's me she doesn't eat healthy energizing foods like fruit lol and in her 'what I eat in a day' vid she defo didn't touch that salad with the carby cheesy tuna baguette she had

Reactions: 16
'I've been sent to get some sugar'.. proceeds to upload photo of SUGAR FREE drink 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣. I don't think that's what they meant hun

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Did anyone else watch that reality show they were on where conman said his greatest fear/the only reason he would leave elle was if she gained weight ...... uh oh

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
Did anyone else watch that reality show they were on where conman said his greatest fear/the only reason he would leave elle was if she gained weight ...... uh oh
I can’t believe he said that what a horrible boy 😡 no wonder Elle’s got issues with her weight gain and feels like she needs justify her clothing sizes!

• Wow
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.