Elle Darby #23 Up the duff, Con's had enough, why's the dog always sniffing her muff?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some of Dracula’s recent follows 🤢 babydaddyy goals xx
He’s so sleezy lol he follows lounge intimates aswell and I was going through their posts and both of those girls were featured on their page so he was obviously going through the page himself lool ew hate him

• Sick
Reactions: 20
I literaly checked a lot of the girls he follows on Instagram don’t even follow him back so he genuinely follows them just to have half naked woman on his feed he literally has a pregnant fiancé I would be so mad

Reactions: 39
i’m howling at carys’ thread, not sure if anyone follows it here but jesus christ. carys is bragging because amber is having a ‘smile session’ but she’s only 4 weeks guys!! 🥺🥺 my baby is soooo perfect and 2 weeks ahead of everyone else

i cant wait to see elle completely one up this.. omg angels we think MY SON is smiling?! but how can he be smiling if hes only a day and 2 hours old boo. ugh baby swift is soooo perfect. knowing elle her BEAUTIFUL SON will probably start walking at 3 hours old purely because elle darby is his mum

• Haha
Reactions: 54
i’m howling at carys’ thread, not sure if anyone follows it here but jesus christ. carys is bragging because amber is having a ‘smile session’ but she’s only 4 weeks guys!! 🥺🥺 my baby is soooo perfect and 2 weeks ahead of everyone else

i cant wait to see elle completely one up this.. omg angels we think MY SON is smiling?! but how can he be smiling if hes only a day and 2 hours old boo. ugh baby swift is soooo perfect. knowing elle her BEAUTIFUL SON will probably start walking at 3 hours old purely because elle darby is his mum
Actually pissing myself 🤣 I’m counting down the days for this 🤪 the competition between these two will be off the scale

Reactions: 20

duck Sake. I was starting to warm to James & Carys again as they are more relatable, even though watching one of their videos feels like a lifetime by the time they've finished rambling on. But "Smile Session", "Sleep Session", "Breast Feeding Session"..... it's like having the baby is a school project and they've got to complete session work with her.

Can't wait to hear all about Saint CJ Hello Fresh Tuna Baguette's first "Poo Explosion Session" 🤞🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Some of Dracula’s recent follows 🤢 babydaddyy goals xx
Such a creep. If you're in your late 20's and still act like a horny teenage boy then you need to get a job and some decent hobbies to use your time more wisely. My boyfriend is the same age and difference in the level of maturity is crazy.

Reactions: 28
As if the dogs are just going to listen to not getting on the bed at night when her baby comes when they’ve slept on their bed like this every night since she got them!!! She should have been trying to stop them getting on the bed earlier on in her pregnancy to kick the habit easier and quicker! Can’t even believe they let 2 huge labradors sleep on their bed like this🙄 where the f do they sleep?!😂 I mean we all love our pets but cmon where are the boundaries!
This looks like it absolutely reeks

Reactions: 10
OUR SON. She grates on me seriously.
Looking like a bleeping drag queen as well with that filter. Look at those lips 😭😭
Loooool let me tell you I 🏃🏼‍♀️ here after seeing this story .... Please try the bleeping filter it's just insane , if it wouldn't out myself I would put a comparison pic on

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.