Elle Darby #23 Up the duff, Con's had enough, why's the dog always sniffing her muff?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I’m not looking forward to is once this baby is born she will portray that everything is perfect even if it’s not- she will be done up as usual smiling and making us all think she’s having the time of her life, baby will be a dream and will sleep through and she will be all smiles- because she’s done the same thorough her pregnancy, made out like it’s perfect and life isn’t like that- she’s about to make loss of new mums feel crappy!
She seems like the type of nutcase who’d lie about the babies weight, making out he was “average sized” when he’ll crawl out a toddler & rip her from fanny to hole 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
63041084-2484-4312-901F-47E480FC5702.jpeg

I mean I really don’t know what I expected when they keep hectors and herbies tit as souvenirs in that back garden, but the state of this laptop the mucky beggars. anyone would think they work 40 hours a week and don’t have the time to clean 😂😂😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
F0DFB547-A469-46F8-96C8-F4DB972672B9.jpeg

Hahahahaha as if!!
They’ve got a couple more months of solidly eating out at restaurants 6 times a week!

• Haha
Reactions: 62
She seems like the type of nutcase who’d lie about the babies weight, making out he was “average sized” when he’ll crawl out a toddler & rip her from fanny to hole 😂
I thought this too. My guess is that he will be 9 to 10lb baby and elle belly will try and pass him off as weighing 6lb

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hahahahah at these replies. I nearly boaked seeing her bump earlier. I've never had a baby and I'm probably going to hell to for this but bleeping hell she's mahooosive if she's got 10 weeks 10 go.

Reactions: 12
That was my thought too! I know he tagged the company he had to plaster it but I'm shocked he's done all of that himself. Kudos to him if he actually has!
There’s not a chance in hell he’s put those mirrors up himself, that’s a two man job at least 🤣

Reactions: 5
There’s not a chance in hell he’s put those mirrors up himself, that’s a two man job at least 🤣
Or the lights in the ceiling! Basically all he's done is paint the walls black, which is a bonus for him as he doesn't need any extra glare of white walls disturbing his vampire circadian rhythm vibe.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Her latest vlog... 'I'm just being real and honest, if I'm not real and honest I'm not being me.' Biggest load of bull crap ever

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Her latest vlog... 'I'm just being real and honest, if I'm not real and honest I'm not being me.' Biggest load of bull crap ever
Disclaimer for real and honest definition is *real and honest aka quite far removed from anywhere near the actual truth as in, the truth is nowhere to be seen

• Haha
Reactions: 8
WHY GOD WHY IS HER HAIR ALWAYS SO GREASY?!

I’ve had a stressful week at work, I’m 3 ciders deep and I just can’t hold it in any longer. Wash your bleeping hair Elle, Christ almighty.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

I’ve had a stressful week at work, I’m 3 ciders deep and I just can’t hold it in any longer. Wash your bleeping hair Elle, Christ almighty.
I’m sure in the next few days she’ll be on insta stories saying she now has to get Conman to wash her hair for her because “it’s got to that stage in pregnancy” 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 31

I wondered this especially as she always seems to wash it as well! I absolutely cannot stand the way she lifts the front pieces of her hair and places them back, like what the hell are you doing? It looks crap without all the faffing especially when she picks up strands and places them back every 5 minutes 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.