Elle Darby #23 Up the duff, Con's had enough, why's the dog always sniffing her muff?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do feel like Elle deep down isn’t ready to have a baby. To say that she got engaged about 3 months after her mum died, then to get pregnant not even a year after she died, all seems like it’s just abit of a distraction to take her mind off grieving.. I do think it’s all for content, likes and money. Having a baby isn’t all what it’s cracked up to be! It’s hard work, 24/7! She is going to have the biggest shock when it’s born.

Reactions: 59
Nobody really knows the state of Elle's mental health.. we can dispute if she has or hasn't got an eating disorder but in actual fact nobody knows as we only see what she wants up to see!! your own personal experience doesn't determine if Elie has an eating disorder or not. I mean that as respectfully as possible.
You’ve misunderstood. We are saying that FROM what she puts up online, from what we CAN see- there is no sign of binge eating. Maybe she binges in secret, off camera. But what she’s showing us isn’t binging.

Reactions: 7
I do feel like Elle deep down isn’t ready to have a baby. To say that she got engaged about 3 months after her mum died, then to get pregnant not even a year after she died, all seems like it’s just abit of a distraction to take her mind off grieving.. I do think it’s all for content, likes and money. Having a baby isn’t all what it’s cracked up to be! It’s hard work, 24/7! She is going to have the biggest shock when it’s born.
I honestly think the chat went like this

1. discussion of Carys and James having a baby
2. How cute a lil mini con job and Elle would be
3. All the cute clothes
4. Big bros Herbie and Hector
5. Alright shall we just have one then?

I don’t think they’ve thought that much down the line and how soon it would be while also still going through grieving but each to their own

Reactions: 32
This 👌🏻
No one tells you about how hard PP recovery actually is and then you have to be almost fully functioning because this little baby is relying on you (rightly so!)
Why does no one tell you about the night sweats? Or how you should actually probably not forget about your boobs for longer than 2 hours because the engorgement is something else. And the friction pain from wearing HUGE maternity pads 😂
It is amazing, the feeling after having your baby but my god, it’s damn hard and it’s not really spoken about. I was naive because all you are told is how wonderful it is when your baby is here and like this poster said I had a rude awakening. I hope she isn’t as naive as I was.
And no one warns you how utterly tit you feel on Days 3/4 when your milk comes in and the blues hit for a a few days.

Reactions: 17
But she is promoting an eating disorder - what she is doing is binge eating. It's not normal or healthy to have as much fast food as she does. I agree life is about balance but having seen what she's been eating for the last few months on IG I do wonder if she has a binge eating disorder.
Please do your research on BED before commenting this - it is quite insensitive to people who have suffered or are in recovery from it. People throw the term ‘binge eating’ around so frivalently (but will be careful saying ‘anorexic’, how ironic) - what you’re referring to is simply overindulgence. As someone who’s been in recovery from BED for over 10 years, the disorder is dominated by a high level of secrecy and incredible guilt after having a binge episode. There’s no way she would parade this to thousands of people via Instagram or Youtube. My personal opinion is that she spent so many years doing bikini comps and being a gym bunny and eating strictly, that since being pregnant she has decided to ease up. I agree that her eating behaviour isn’t healthy at all and I worry for her risk of developing GD but she does not display classic signs of BED.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
And no one warns you how utterly tit you feel on Days 3/4 when your milk comes in and the blues hit for a a few days.
Or how when your kid is going through a phase of not sleeping and they hit allll of the sleep regressions and you feel like a zombie all of the time. If she doesn’t sort her eating out, she will not be able to function.

Reactions: 13
rundown from the new video incase you didn’t fancy putting money in her angelle collection size small pockets:

- makes a little speech about trying to be healthy and not liking it so now she’s just eating foods that make her happy, within moderation and balance of course. start the vlog off as you mean to go on i guess elle, by✨ lying ✨

- since pregnancy her taste buds have become “SO” different. i assume she meant this means she switched from chocolate marylands to double chocolate marylands

- reminds everyone she didn’t suffer from morning sickness AT ALL

- “i’m just here to be real and honest because if i wasn’t then i wouldn’t be being me” says size 8-10 elle darby

- goes on about pregnancy as if it were a terminal illness again, “i feel like unless you’ve been pregnant you won’t understand what i mean when i say, you just have to like, get through every day” let me get my little tiny violin out for you whilst you slob on the sofa all day, and hundreds of thousands of other pregnant women all over the world slave away at full time jobs 🥺🎻

- states this is a very realistic what i eat in day, but proceeds to show only probably half of the food she consumed that day

- says she feels like a whale, needs so much water because she’s so thirsty, it’s incomparable to anything she’s ever ‘dealt’ with. no doubt from the excessive daily sodium intake

- concerned over her iron levels, but not her diet clearly

- shows massive baby bump and vile new angelle collection merch, she feels like he’s “gotten really big all of a sudden or something else is going on in there”. that would be the 3 dominoes pizzas a week

- blames the baby for being SO full SO quickly after her little measly 700 calorie breakfast, then eats a banana anyway

- runs out of breath halfway up the stairs

- wedding planning is going well, invitations are sorted. another venue visit booked this month

- says people were calling her crazy in the “comments” (tattle, hi elle) for getting the nursery and playroom sorted so early. she feels dedicating a whole room to 1+ years baby toys for a baby that isn’t even born yet wasn’t too soon at all. careful elle, your ✨ privilege ✨ is showing

- nursery update, still looks like an ikea baby sale. new white company lamp angels!!!!

- plans on sitting in the chair next to the crib all day every day once he’s born. so not much change from before

- pretends she took the dogs for a walk and didn’t just sit in the car the whole time, although says she may have to start doing that 🤥 she’s having to take it slow and won’t be able to take the dogs for as long a walk as they need because obviously pregnancy is completely debilitating and crippling

- loves a smarties yoghurt and salt and vinegar crisps at the moment

- conman shows off his new elle funded home gym, probably the only time she’ll ever be in there. con suggests she could go on the treadmill when it arrives, to which she replies “well... yeah, we’ll figure that out”

- continues to talk to one cup con like a toddler, calls him dude about 10 times

- hello fresh ad, pretends to dwell over the two healthier options but shock horror opts for the creamy carby pasta dish

- con corners herby in the kitchen with a hug, herby looks very concerned. possibly having flashbacks to THAT picture from the park photoshoot

- hello fresh apple crumble and custard, because carbs

- hopes she’s inspired other preggy angels with her meals, happy gestational diabetes girls!!! ✨

not to sound like elle, but that was draining. you’re welcome 🤪
Right I request one of these after every video because this was absolutely SPOT ON 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Actually felt a twang when Elle put on her story about missing her mum today wishing she could go out for lunch with her... And then she put that cringe bleeping boomerang 'at least I have my fabulous fiance to always go out with'

Shut the duck up Elle ... He'll stay with you until the money dries up or until he finds someone else

Reactions: 37
Actually felt a twang when Elle put on her story about missing her mum today wishing she could go out for lunch with her... And then she put that cringe bleeping boomerang 'at least I have my fabulous fiance to always go out with'

Shut the duck up Elle ... He'll stay with you until the money dries up or until he finds someone else
there is no denying all of feel sorry for her with the loss of her mum, especially when pregnant it’s just a shame the way she acts 99% of the time is so vulgar

Reactions: 19
Thisss 1000%
*But I quite like the dogs tbf 😊
Who the (Elle Darby) puts a mirror in a nursery/baby’s room???????
For herself and the 10 million selfies a day with baby.What a vain thought process
So she can copy Carys taking photos in the mirror with her baby

So has Conjob really done all the work in the garage himself 🤔 surely Elle would have shown him doing some of it in the vlog 😂

So has Conjob really done all the work in the garage himself 🤔 surely Elle would have shown him doing some of it in the vlog 😂
connor can barely hang a mirror up there’s no way he’s done any of that work

• Haha
Reactions: 30
connor can barely hang a mirror up there’s no way he’s done any of that work
Yeah that's what I thought.....just find it strange that Elle didn't film him doing it....probably had a team in doing it whilst he sat in the car watching them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why do Elle and Con feel the need to take selfies and post about the rare occasion they have a meeting? 😂

Everyone else works proper jobs and has spent several hours a week on Zoom/Teams since March 2020...catch up guys

Reactions: 23
What I’m not looking forward to is once this baby is born she will portray that everything is perfect even if it’s not- she will be done up as usual smiling and making us all think she’s having the time of her life, baby will be a dream and will sleep through and she will be all smiles- because she’s done the same thorough her pregnancy, made out like it’s perfect and life isn’t like that- she’s about to make loss of new mums feel crappy!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Just watched zoellas latest YouTube video and I actually quite like listening to her talk about pregnancy, she seems so much more down to earth. Elle acts like she’s the only one who’s ever been pregnant

Reactions: 19
That was my thought too! I know he tagged the company he had to plaster it but I'm shocked he's done all of that himself. Kudos to him if he actually has!

Reactions: 4
I dislike connor much more than Elle I feel like she could actually be quite ok without him, she probs wouldn’t be lying about her size and stuff as much I feel like she kinda does it to make connor think of her like when they first met she does seem a bit insecure even though she goes on about body positivity

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.