Elle Darby #23 Up the duff, Con's had enough, why's the dog always sniffing her muff?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if this is a long post and pleeease don't people be commenting saying I should be starting a rave thread for Elle.. I really do not rave about her.

I think that like some other people have said on here it feels a bit wrong to comment on another woman's body, especially when pregnant. I know in myself and like so many other women we do critique ourselves and look in the mirror and we don't see what we want to.

I don't care about what her body looks like, and to an extent I even kinda like her mention at the beginning of the video about not being so uptight about what you eat during pregnancy. I know for me personally I'd way rather watch a woman be honest and say she has maybe 5 choccy digestives with her cuppa than the influencers like Zara McDermott who basically promote eating disorders.

My issues with Elle like everyone else here is that she says one thing 'im happy with my body' and then edits it another way. I'm kinda sympathetic to this because I know what it's like to feel insecure but I just wish ALL influencers would be honest and either admit they edit their photos, or be frank about their insecurities...

And maybe this is a terrible thing to say but I just kind of feel she's not ready for a baby... I swear soooo many influencers want to have a baby because it's good content. Like she's milked her pregnancy for all it's worth so guaranteed she'll be the same once the baby is born. It's just sad tbh, that's a human being, not a prop.

• Heart
Reactions: 74
The thing that annoys me about her latest post is how she’s saying she wants to be the ‘perfect parent’ there is no perfect parent. She’s about to get the shock of her life when this baby arrives. Pregnancy is hard but I personally found Postpartum harder, especially those first couple of weeks there’s a lot of aspects of pp that aren’t really spoken about or no one tells you about add on top of that a newborn baby when their crying for 2/3 hrs straight and you’ve tried everything under the sun that you can think of to help and nothing works it’s damn hard. I mean is there lovely moments and happiness yes but it’s also very difficult at times she’s in for a rude awakening in 10 weeks time

Reactions: 44
Her life is going to change so much once her Baby Son arrives , she won`t be able to lay on a Sun lounger all day reading a book , while on holiday , she will probably take Katie with her so she can look after the baby .

Reactions: 17
I just watched and was going to say the same! She didn’t touch the salad!!! I agree, totally there for effect! If she had wanted to eat it would have been better off in the baguette but putting it on the side makes it easier to avoid!

I agree totally! It’s so expensive!! I looked recently as so many people were advertising it! I live alone so there’s no option for that anyway and even if I didn’t, no way would I be spending money on that each week, I spend £25 -£30 on an average shop each week just me and there’s everything, I often have loads leftover and often will have also made dinners for me and my bf when I’ve seen him in the week as well...so hello fresh would be way mor expensive for me! They talk about it as if it’s so cheap but really for a lot of people it doesn’t work out that way!!
I use hello fresh quite often but I never pay full price for it, I always use those 4 week discount codes and then stop using it for a bit, then reactivate with a discount code 😂 I buy the box for 2-3 when I have a good discount as its more cost effective, gives me lunches as well as dinners, or I can stretch it out to last longer than its supposed to. If I'm just shopping for food for a normal week for myself I'd spend £50-70 in lidl 😮 that's toiletries and cleaning products as well though

Reactions: 5
Guys come on not hating and yes it does look that way don’t forget there is a bloody BABY in there too and peoples bumps are different???
You’re right, but through this 81 week pregnancy we’ve seen Carby eat nothing but absolute shite and edit her bump at every opportunity. This is what people take issue with. No one knows what she actually looks like because she’s a liar 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 27
I don't care about what her body looks like, and to an extent I even kinda like her mention at the beginning of the video about not being so uptight about what you eat during pregnancy. I know for me personally I'd way rather watch a woman be honest and say she has maybe 5 choccy digestives with her cuppa than the influencers like Zara McDermott who basically promote eating disorders.
But she is promoting an eating disorder - what she is doing is binge eating. It's not normal or healthy to have as much fast food as she does. I agree life is about balance but having seen what she's been eating for the last few months on IG I do wonder if she has a binge eating disorder.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
The way she was talking to Connor in the gym is the EXACT same way her sister Lucy talks to her young sons! My skin was crawling watching that scene 😂 and he was just lapping it up because he is a 5 year old in a grown corpse body 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
The way she was talking to Connor in the gym is the EXACT same way her sister Lucy talks to her young sons! My skin was crawling watching that scene 😂 and he was just lapping it up because he is a 5 year old in a grown corpse body 🤢
This! I was expecting a "Good Boyyyy Connnn" at any moment 😂🔫

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I will be amazed If they are still together in 3 years time. When the money runs out so will he, out the door back into his crypt

• Haha
Reactions: 38
OMG she is painful in her new video.. so smug and so unbelievably out of touch with real life!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why does busy bee Carys never wear Angelle collection or promote the new launches? They are supposed to be best friends?

Reactions: 25
Why does busy bee Carys never wear Angelle collection or promote the new launches? They are supposed to be best friends?
Ive always wondered that! Meggan Grubb never does either and they supposed to be friends too, both Elle and Carys went to her In The Style launch a year or so ago! It’s weird!

Reactions: 13
The thing that annoys me about her latest post is how she’s saying she wants to be the ‘perfect parent’ there is no perfect parent. She’s about to get the shock of her life when this baby arrives. Pregnancy is hard but I personally found Postpartum harder, especially those first couple of weeks there’s a lot of aspects of pp that aren’t really spoken about or no one tells you about add on top of that a newborn baby when their crying for 2/3 hrs straight and you’ve tried everything under the sun that you can think of to help and nothing works it’s damn hard. I mean is there lovely moments and happiness yes but it’s also very difficult at times she’s in for a rude awakening in 10 weeks time
This 👌🏻
No one tells you about how hard PP recovery actually is and then you have to be almost fully functioning because this little baby is relying on you (rightly so!)
Why does no one tell you about the night sweats? Or how you should actually probably not forget about your boobs for longer than 2 hours because the engorgement is something else. And the friction pain from wearing HUGE maternity pads 😂
It is amazing, the feeling after having your baby but my god, it’s damn hard and it’s not really spoken about. I was naive because all you are told is how wonderful it is when your baby is here and like this poster said I had a rude awakening. I hope she isn’t as naive as I was.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
But she is promoting an eating disorder - what she is doing is binge eating. It's not normal or healthy to have as much fast food as she does. I agree life is about balance but having seen what she's been eating for the last few months on IG I do wonder if she has a binge eating disorder.
She's definitely not binge eating, she's just greedy. Please don't confuse the two

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Sorry I dislike Carby as much as the next person but she is NOT binge eating. I suffered from binge eating disorder, bulimia and anorexia and have been hospitalised numerous times. Binge eating disorder couldn’t be further from what she’s doing. She’s eating too much yes, and not enough nutrients but the more people flippantly throw out terms like binge eating the less likely the people who actually have the disorder will be heard and seen. Please stop over exaggerating to make your point because it makes you look silly. Elle is an idiot and is triggering as duck to someone like me who’s obsessed with clothes sizes etc but she’s not binge eating.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I think 100% Elle Belly is going to have surgery after pregnancy to lose the weight, she said she was never into fitness and I doubt she will be able to stay away from the countless takeaways after pregnancy so surgery it will be

Reactions: 25
Sorry I dislike Carby as much as the next person but she is NOT binge eating. I suffered from binge eating disorder, bulimia and anorexia and have been hospitalised numerous times. Binge eating disorder couldn’t be further from what she’s doing. She’s eating too much yes, and not enough nutrients but the more people flippantly throw out terms like binge eating the less likely the people who actually have the disorder will be heard and seen. Please stop over exaggerating to make your point because it makes you look silly. Elle is an idiot and is triggering as duck to someone like me who’s obsessed with clothes sizes etc but she’s not binge eating.
As someone who's also suffered with a long term binge eating disorder, I agree. Elle is pure greed, naivety, gluttony, too much time on her hands, too much disposable income and pure indulgence.

That's not to say other factors in her life, and what's she's been through with losing her Mum in the 1st Lockdown may have effected her relationship with food to the degree of "life's too short" / "treat yourself" .... but she's using her pregnancy as an excuse to 'eat for two', when the general advice is not too take that too literally.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
... but she's using her pregnancy as an excuse to 'eat for two', when the general advice is not too take that too literally.
The advice is nothing extra until the last 3 months then you need around 200 extra calories a day - she’s blatantly ignored this in favour of ‘happy mum, happy baby’ which actual is ‘selfish lack of self-control Mum, unhealthy for baby’

Reactions: 9
Nobody really knows the state of Elle's mental health.. we can dispute if she has or hasn't got an eating disorder but in actual fact nobody knows as we only see what she wants up to see!! your own personal experience doesn't determine if Elie has an eating disorder or not. I mean that as respectfully as possible.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.