Elle Darby #23 Up the duff, Con's had enough, why's the dog always sniffing her muff?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't want to be a mega witch... But she had to have gained at LEAST 2-3 stone from her fitness days to when she got pregnant, and has got to have put on another 2 stone so far (with 10 weeks still to go. ..) is she expecting to lose 4+ stone in a year before her wedding? Whilst caring for a baby? Why would you put that pressure on yourself?
she’s got no chance lol

Reactions: 14
She mentioned about how the hello fresh is such good value cause it works out as like £3.50 per person per meal, so £7 a meal for two? Idk to me that sounds expensive for a Wednesday dinner at home. She’s really showing her privilege. Loads of people do not have that to be spending on jusr dinner, so many people budget maximum £5-10 a day to cater for all 3 of their meals. Idk sorry it’s just something that’s wound me up a little

Reactions: 45
I’ve never been pregnant myself but have obviously seen others who have been, but I mean this in the nicest way possible... why the duck does her bump look like that? It literally looks like a beer belly? Shouldn’t it be firmer, if people get what I mean by that? Like more defined and not like a saggy stomach.
Because it’s mainly fat from pre pregnancy!! Honestly that bump isn’t a baby bump it is fat. I’ve been pregnant before and I’m not exactly small and my bump was round and hard by her stage! I’m 28 weeks now with my second and again it’s just round and hard.. hers looks like my husbands beer belly!!! Why is it hanging down like that.. I’ve never ever seen a pregnant stomach like that before 👀🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 37
So I didn’t watch like a hawk but I’m pretty sure the salad was only there for effect..a time lapse of her eating lunch, but when she is left with only salad on her plate it happens to cut to a new scene 😅
Also I was a fat moose during pregnancy especially with my second, so I don’t like to comment on pregnant ladies bellies. But her belly looks exactly like my other half’s belly. And he’s 18 stone.
I just watched and was going to say the same! She didn’t touch the salad!!! I agree, totally there for effect! If she had wanted to eat it would have been better off in the baguette but putting it on the side makes it easier to avoid!

She mentioned about how the hello fresh is such good value cause it works out as like £3.50 per person per meal, so £7 a meal for two? Idk to me that sounds expensive for a Wednesday dinner at home. She’s really showing her privilege. Loads of people do not have that to be spending on jusr dinner, so many people budget maximum £5-10 a day to cater for all 3 of their meals. Idk sorry it’s just something that’s wound me up a little
I agree totally! It’s so expensive!! I looked recently as so many people were advertising it! I live alone so there’s no option for that anyway and even if I didn’t, no way would I be spending money on that each week, I spend £25 -£30 on an average shop each week just me and there’s everything, I often have loads leftover and often will have also made dinners for me and my bf when I’ve seen him in the week as well...so hello fresh would be way mor expensive for me! They talk about it as if it’s so cheap but really for a lot of people it doesn’t work out that way!!

Reactions: 16
Her belly will be huge after she gives birth Surely she’ll have a lot of loose skin?

Reactions: 17
I can’t wait to see the gym shark “ads” after she gives birth when there’s no bump to flaunt and only rolls 🤣 let’s hope she can find a good angle. Then again she would probably edit the hell out of it anyway lol

Reactions: 16
I know everyone woman’s pregnancy is different but influencers seem to make out that as soon as you get those two lines you have every symptom under the sun when in reality or at least for me I never really felt pregnant until the very last few weeks. I think she’ll be in for a shock after she gives birth, I can’t imagine her stomach will “snap back” which is completely normal but I reckon she was hoping to be like her sister and not have stretch marks and get back to normal quickly. After my first baby I was definitely shocked how weak my core was, with my second i looked back to normal within a week really. Also she says how much she loves being pregnant and loves her body, feels the most confident she ever has but I swear she’s always hiding behind huge jumpers which do her no favours and just make her look like a blob. She would look nicer in fitted tops to frame her bump

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So the person that post is dedicated to is the only one who can’t even read it. It’s not like he’s on Instagram in the womb 🤣 She’s talking like he’s already been born!! 🤦🏼‍♀️ Pull your top down and stop fishing for likes. Write your unborn child a letter and put it in a memory box for him to read when he’s older otherwise these words are just for an Instagram post if he’s not even going to see them 🤷🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I'm 2 hours on a plane from Spain does that make it my new hometown?! Darbylogic!
I’m from across the pond - Las Vegas, Nevada, USA does that make it my new hometown?!? #Darbylogic (Baby boy, your girl is bonkers 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m a regular size 16 (extra medium anglessssss) and I didn’t look as big as Elle is now when I was 41 weeks pregnant.

but I also wasn’t shovelling shite into my gob at the rate she does.

already can’t be arsed with the weightloss vlogs and then the *almost certain* bbl surgery to snap back for the dream wedding hunnnayyyys. Which of course she will deny because she’s ✨manifesting✨ that size 8 body back.

what a prick.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
What have I just scrolled past on Instagram...... I had to double take as I wasn't quite sure what my eyes were seeing. I think the pregnant body IS amazing but that doesn't look right
You just strolled past a heffalump! Her belly looks like a tub of fat plus the 98765432 other things she shoves down her gut every day! She’s a 🐖

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m sure she’s going to have a c-section then use it as an excuse for not having lost the weight

Reactions: 14
I eat around 2,000 calories a day but I’m 5ft 7, run, do daily dog walks and weekly hikes up hills. I am a genuine small😂 there is no way Elle can eat more than m, be an XS and not be gaining weight. Is she just in complete denial about it or does she genuinely believe it’s all baby and will drop off her after he’s born.

Reactions: 18
Thisss 1000%
*But I quite like the dogs tbf 😊
Who the (Elle Darby) puts a mirror in a nursery/baby’s room???????
For herself and the 10 million selfies a day with baby.What a vain thought process
I have a mirror in my baby’s room 😩
It was from our old house and we bought it because my late mother in law had it in silver and I loved it so had it in gold for my living room. When we moved it didn’t go anywhere other than the nursery so I paired it with the Winnie the Pooh and 100 acre wood theme.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 4
*don't comment on a pregnant woman's body*

.....👀 Why does her belly look so doughy
Guys come on not hating and yes it does look that way don’t forget there is a bloody BABY in there too and peoples bumps are different???

Reactions: 8
No one:
Absolutely no one:
Not a bleeping soul:
Elle: Forms her hands in the shape of a heart, while posing with the most unflattering baby bump GROSSLY FAT BELLY then tells herself that it’s “all baby boy.”

TRUTH: Everyone on Tattle - She’s a fat lie 🤥

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Guys come on not hating and yes it does look that way don’t forget there is a bloody BABY in there too and peoples bumps are different???
She shouldn't be saying she's body positive whilst editing the duck out of her body then should she

Reactions: 35
No one:
Absolutely no one:
Not a bleeping soul:
Elle: Forms her hands in the shape of a heart, while posing with the most unflattering baby bump GROSSLY FAT BELLY then tells herself that it’s “all baby boy.”

TRUTH: Everyone on Tattle - She’s a fat lie 🤥

Look like a beer belly to me! My friend was pregnant and much bigger to start with (16/18) yet hey bump was much firmer and her diet wasn’t / isn’t the greatest. Ellebelly must be ramming it all down her geeedy throat as fast as she can!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.