Elle Darby #2 not to be confused with Gemma Louise Miles.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but I can’t believe people are bringing her mum into this situation 😬
I think what annoyed some people, is the fact that Elle put a tribute video up about her mum, and then allowed ADS in it. And for the record, from what I’ve seen on here, Elle appears to be quite well liked. Also, it’s worth noting that Elle didn’t have to explain or speak about her mum had she not wanted to, it was her decision to share her mum’s illness with her viewers. Of course it’s absolutely heartbreaking what happened, but again, that was Elle’s decision to share, and like it or not, when you put your whole life on social media, people will have an opinion. But that’s only my take on the situation

Reactions: 5
Anyone else think that elles pink plastic washing basket is completely out of place in her white company bathroom? Not knocking a cheap washing baskets btw 😂 I’m just surprised she hasn’t got a £250 one.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

People are brining her mum into it because she is breaking lockdown rules risking people's life's when her mum has just died you would have thought she would of understand why it's so important

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Elle sure isn't. She seems to have got her mum's death out of her system with the youtube video she made. It's all back to business now with selling another lorry load of overpriced tat from china. Elle claims she's 'missed angelle collection'. I bet; Time for another 50k cash injection into that ravenous darby swift bank account.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
View attachment 142258

Did someone mention GREASY?? 😂

View attachment 142278

Elles lips are going to go the way of the baboon’s arse if she doesn’t stop - like Gemma Louise Miles have 😳😂
He reminds me of Jonathan saccone joly 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Why not? The rules were there to protect the NHS and the most vulnerable. having gone through what she has ( and made very pubic vlog and gained financially from it) I would think she would be the first person to realise breaking lockdown rules would be really silly due to the impact it could have. Elle has put and used her mums illness for her financia gain so I cannot understand why anyone would find it so shocking it’s discussed on here.

• Heart
I mentioned her mum, because as explained her mum would have been high risk had she still been alive. I also feel as though having gone through a recent bereavement she would be more aware of what her followers are potentially going through with the virus, and be more sensitive about what she shares about breaking the rules. As also stated Elle has never been private about her mum and has made money from it (completely up to her of course) but in turn that allows comments to be made in regard to that situation. I am sad for Elle and what she has been through and wrongly assumed she would be more considerate to her followers and not show blatant disregard to the rules

Connor’s latest tiktok he’s now with his Mum at his parents house, social distance who?

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Connor’s latest tiktok he’s now with his Mum at his parents house, social distance who?
He’s a numbskull. If there was any justice in the world then covid would take the numpties of the world like this guy, not the elderly and vulnerable who’ve contributed to society their whole lives 😔

Elle sure isn't. She seems to have got her mum's death out of her system with the youtube video she made. It's all back to business now with selling another lorry load of overpriced tat from china. Elle claims she's 'missed angelle collection'. I bet; Time for another 50k cash injection into that ravenous darby swift bank account.
‘She seems to have got her mum’s death out of her system’ what a disgusting comment to make regardless of where you think you’re posting it. I hope you never loose a parent and other people sit and judge you on how to handle the grief. Seek help. This very comment is making me delete my account and I’m going to ban tattle from my browser. Enjoyed seeing people who agree with my little narks on social media but this is just sick.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Elle not social distancing on the walk with her friend (posts on insta then deletes it) 🙄 then Connors with his mum on Tik Tok also not social distancing 🙄
Remind me why we've spent the last 2 months in lockdown 🤦🏻‍♀️

Edit: I called her out for it on insta yesterday, just been on and shes blocked me now 😂

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
‘She seems to have got her mum’s death out of her system’ what a disgusting comment to make regardless of where you think you’re posting it. I hope you never loose a parent and other people sit and judge you on how to handle the grief. Seek help. This very comment is making me delete my account and I’m going to ban tattle from my browser. Enjoyed seeing people who agree with my little narks on social media but this is just sick.
I 100% agree with you. I lost my mum at 27 and this is not just something you “get out of your system” just because she’s not crying on camera 24/27 doesn’t mean she’s not grieving. Have some heart people, there’s just no need to comment on her mother’s death.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
you'd think as an influencer with a large following you would try and hide when you were committing an offence and breaking the law, not plaster it all over social media. It shows how thick they must be but also i reckon if they've showed it 5 times on camera they've done it 50 times off camera

Also someone asked on her insta Q&A how is Katie and she said something like “she’s well as can be can’t wait until we can be together and film videos again” - they were together the other day!

Reactions: 2
Also someone asked on her insta Q&A how is Katie and she said something like “she’s well as can be can’t wait until we can be together and film videos again” - they were together the other day!
Katie has visited Elle's house several times over lockdown and she has been pictured in their family quiz at Elle's

We will all experience the death of our parents. Fact of life. Let's not avoid the topic. Elle's content; her 'grief' (in whatever shape or form) is public & not off limits to commentary. It has been a very public (& unhealthy) denial of both her mother's illness & the very necessary grieving process. But agree with you we don't see the entire picture; she could be in bits off camera and being fake/putting on a front while filming (nothing new there then).

I do hate when something I say upsets any fellow tattlers. Appologies as I do believe I post predominantly in humour not bitchiness. & I will always happily clarify/elaborate on anything I post on here as I'm acutely aware of her young adult audience & therefore young tattle readers.

I don't *hate* Elle & of course feel sympathy for her loss the same as you do. And I also pity her for having that leech in her life!

I see Con as a driving force in urging Elle to 'get over it' & keep the money rolling in!!

Her mum's passing can't be off topic though.
& I can't help but continue to comment on what we clearly see;

-Elle has admitted she didn't acknowledge & therefore wasn't able to support her mother fully through her illness.

-Even in her mum's final hours, Elle has admitted to feelings of frustration that her mum couldn't get up and see her brand new car that she drove round to show off.
(Denial, materialistic tendencies; narcissism)

-Elle ( & no doubt Connor) cleared her mothers house of belongings & had it on the market in record time (maybe the mum's boyfriend has debts to clear or elle desperately needs the money to support Katie, who knows? Just saying what we see)

-Elle posted a 'theatrical' (this is a serious thought, elle could've made a career as an actress.. pre face injections of course) grief video on YT & is profiting from the adsense. Playing out the role of grieving daughter as the camera pans across the bed, not 'feeling'. (No mention of brain cancer charities/raising awareness. Links to useful resources etc).

-And she's back to swigging shots with her divvy mate & getting set to launch more merch (again, let the girl have fun, drown her sorrows, put her focus on her work)..but there are serious materialistic 'awakenings' I believe should have taken place during her time with her terminally ill mum.

It's really not a valid objection; 'how dare you post on tattle what you have witnessed in Elle's vlogs'. But yes I'll try not to make comments that can be perceived as 'this person is evil, worthless, scum etc'-in this world full of some absolute monsters, I never want what I write about greedy little influencers to be read that way.

x Love & light as elle would say!🙄😉

• Heart
Reactions: 36
We will all experience the death of our parents. Fact of life. Let's not avoid the topic. Elle's content; her 'grief' (in whatever shape or form) is public & not off limits to commentary. It has been a very public (& unhealthy) denial of both her mother's illness & the very necessary grieving process. But agree with you we don't see the entire picture; she could be in bits off camera and being fake/putting on a front while filming (nothing new there then).

I do hate when something I say upsets any fellow tattlers. Appologies as I do believe I post predominantly in humour not bitchiness. & I will always happily clarify/elaborate on anything I post on here as I'm acutely aware of her young adult audience & therefore young tattle readers.

I don't *hate* Elle & of course feel sympathy for her loss the same as you do. And I also pity her for having that leech in her life!

I see Con as a driving force in urging Elle to 'get over it' & keep the money rolling in!!

Her mum's passing can't be off topic though.
& I can't help but continue to comment on what we clearly see;

-Elle has admitted she didn't acknowledge & therefore wasn't able to support her mother fully through her illness.

-Even in her mum's final hours, Elle has admitted to feelings of frustration that her mum couldn't get up and see her brand new car that she drove round to show off.
(Denial, materialistic tendencies; narcissism)

-Elle ( & no doubt Connor) cleared her mothers house of belongings & had it on the market in record time (maybe the mum's boyfriend has debts to clear or elle desperately needs the money to support Katie, who knows? Just saying what we see)

-Elle posted a 'theatrical' (this is a serious thought, elle could've made a career as an actress.. pre face injections of course) grief video on YT & is profiting from the adsense. Playing out the role of grieving daughter as the camera pans across the bed, not 'feeling'. (No mention of brain cancer charities/raising awareness. Links to useful resources etc).

-And she's back to swigging shots with her divvy mate & getting set to launch more merch (again, let the girl have fun, drown her sorrows, put her focus on her work)..but there are serious materialistic 'awakenings' I believe should have taken place during her time with her terminally ill mum.

It's really not a valid objection; 'how dare you post on tattle what you have witnessed in Elle's vlogs'. But yes I'll try not to make comments that can be perceived as 'this person is evil, worthless, scum etc'-in this world full of some absolute monsters, I never want what I write about greedy little influencers to be read that way.

x Love & light as elle would say!🙄😉

Bravo 🎊🎊🎊

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Just watching her latest vlog and noticed when she was showing off her outfit of the day she mentioned the shorts were too big for her as she has “sized up because her bum is too big “ makes me laugh how she can’t just be real and say she had to size up as she’s put on a bit of weight ..has to just be because her bum is too big which is obviously a way more flattering spin on it . Also normally when showing off outfits she can’t stop going on about wearing this or that in a “extra small “ or a “ ten as wanted it over sized “ but didn’t mention what size the shorts were this time.. . Just be real ! We’ve all put on weight in lockdown !

Reactions: 14
Called her out in an insta DM about her social distancing - instantly blocked. Would be nicer to see her accept and apologise for her mistakes than do this, don’t know how she can have so many supporters

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.