Elle Darby #2 not to be confused with Gemma Louise Miles.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know her mum didn't die of covid, but you'd think considering she's recently gone through bereavement she would be more cautious about what she shares i.e. breaking the rules in case her followers have lost family, and more cautious as she knows how hard it is to loose someone before their time

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Literally just came to post about this!!!! Her mate posted it too and now deleted it... completely irresponsible and I hope someone calls her out on it
She’s deleted it now! She really does some silly things at time!

Reactions: 3
She’s deleted it now! She really does some silly things at time!
Her friend posted it on her insta too which is where I saw it... I don’t know what people feel like they are above this virus.. makes me so mad

Reactions: 1
I read once where someone said she sounded like Tracey Beaker! All I ever hear now!!

ooooh he did her such a favour!! She outed herself though, he didn’t, he covered up her name, she made that work for her. Honestly I cannot see the attraction of her, Coooooooonor Lucy or Jordan. All thick, all chavvy, Carter’s crappy parents.
What is the white moose thing? Xx

So the take the piss out of the fake accent and not the real one?
I dont think any harm was meant, I hope not anyway.

Like i said i am from the west country and dont think anything is wrong with the accent to be honest the whole hello Angel's pisses me off more than anything else!

We all know they are breaking the rules as look how many times connor has been posting pics working out in Lucy's garden.

I guess rules dont apply to them as they are influencers after all 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

Reactions: 2
I dont think any harm was meant, I hope not anyway.

Like i said i am from the west country and dont think anything is wrong with the accent to be honest the whole hello Angel's pisses me off more than anything else!
100% we can all agree that the huns, boos and angels drive everyone nuts 😂

Reactions: 4
fuming😡😡. They really are thick! 2m apart, what does she do? And no her mum didn’t die of covid but had it happened a couple of years ago she would have been in the very high risk group and I’m sure Elle would have been the first moaning about people breaking the rules ( which are there to save lives). They haven’t stuck to them at all.

Reactions: 15
He actually makes me cringe, I could notttt deal with that 😂. My partner spends about 0.5 seconds a day looking in the mirror, I imagine Connor is in front of either a mirror or a camera all day long
Connor inside : move out of way Elle I need to see myself in the mirror
Connor outside : move out of the way Elle I need to see myself reflected in the window
😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They really think they are above the rules don’t they! Fucks me right off! Deleted it coz she knows it was wrong and knew quite rightly she’d get comments! Cannot stand the pair of these dimwits! Fake, materialistic and a pair of show offs!!

Reactions: 3
Connor's that slimy barman chatting up anything with a pulse when you're on your hols- Like Mateo in Benidorm! He totally has or will cheat on elle whenever the opportunity arises. He saw that doormat coming. Karma-Connor is elles just desserts for being a fake ass 'friend' making her young audience spend on tit they don't need. It's just the way of the world, what goes around comes around. Law of attraction? If she truly believed in that she'd understand with the greedy, moral-less way she makes money, bad luck's going to follow her round for a long time.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Connor's that slimy barman chatting up anything with a pulse when you're on your hols- Like Mateo in Benidorm! He totally has or will cheat on elle whenever the opportunity arises. He saw that doormat coming. Karma-Connor is elles just desserts for being a fake ass 'friend' making her young audience spend on tit they don't need. It's just the way of the world, what goes around comes around. Law of attraction? If she truly believed in that she'd understand with the greedy, moral-less way she makes money, bad luck's going to follow her round for a long time.
🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

How her following on Instagram keeps growing I cannot understand! Her 'angel boos' need to wake up and realise she isn't their friend and doesn't give a tit about them other than their money! She's as fake as duck in looks and personality!

Reactions: 5
Her audience all seem to be a young audience, if I had a daughter under 16 I would not allow her to follow her as dont agree with what she stands for.

Reactions: 7
image.jpg

Did someone mention GREASY?? 😂

The worst thing for me is the lips, her lips are awful, I’m sorry but they are, I can’t stand lip fillers or whatever they are, I just think they look like “blow job” lips...
image.jpg

Elles lips are going to go the way of the baboon’s arse if she doesn’t stop - like Gemma Louise Miles have 😳😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Who do you reckon Connor's instagram target audience is? Men (ok boys) to buy what he promotes or girls to get laid?

• Sick
  • Haha
Who do you reckon Connor's instagram target audience is? Men (ok boys) to buy what he promotes or girls to get laid?
Absolutely no doubt in my mind, his targets are girls (or post women) to flirt with. I can’t see him leaving Elle as he knows that she worships him, and lets be honest, he’s not going to get the lifestyle and money that he’s become used to with another woman. I think Con wants Elle to see that other women like his posts, in his eyes, he’s the main man 😂 and Elle puts him on a pedestal anyway, he wants her to know how lucky she is to have him. Elle might consider herself as intelligent- but she’s very naive when it comes to men like Con.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.