Elle Darby #2 not to be confused with Gemma Louise Miles.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Called her out in an insta DM about her social distancing - instantly blocked. Would be nicer to see her accept and apologise for her mistakes than do this, don’t know how she can have so many supporters
She did the same to me! Was quite shocked tbh 😂 i wasnt even nasty about it. Bit harsh imo

Reactions: 5
Maybe Elle should have a word with some of the lovely health workers who rallied round her Mum or even speak to the local funeral parlour to realise how difficult this period is meanwhile Elle and Con meet with all their friends and all of sundry and complain they arent in vegas.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Neither Elle or Lucy can take criticism by the looks of it. If your not licking elles big backside she blocks you and Lucy responds to everything with a smiley face at the end which I redeem as bitchy.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think it’s so disappointing that she is blocking people for calling her out for breaking the rules. Like someone said above it’s awful that she’s lost her mum, but her seemingly failing to follow social distancing throughout this could actively be fuelling other people’s loss. The virus is awful, I’ve already had to say goodbye to my gran over the phone before she passed as I wasn’t allowed to see her and we were so close my whole life. She should be using her platform to spread awareness and actually care for the thousands of other people grieving just now or at least not flaunting her lack of care! I don’t hate Elle, but I really am starting to think her heart isn’t in the right place at all

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Bloody hell, it might have been easier if Elle and Greece boy just moved into a white company store!!! I mean, theres really like ing something and then they’re Elle! Not sure why I’m surprised though, she really is Basic, just because it’s a bit more expensive it doesn’t change the fact!

Reactions: 13
I didn't realise there had been an announcement allowing influencers to be exempt from lockdown restrictions, no doubt they will be the first allowed to travel too.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve just been on his TikTok with his mum.. people are commenting calling him out for breaking lockdown rules but then his “fans” are replying back to them defending him and he’s just liking their comments.......

Reactions: 6
I’ve just been on his TikTok with his mum.. people are commenting calling him out for breaking lockdown rules but then his “fans” are replying back to them defending him and he’s just liking their comments.......
The sheep that defend these influences need a shake!

He’s a 🔔🔚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I understand why influencers block people who are trolling them but when it is critiscm written as nicely as critiscm can be and people get blocked I think it shows how big their egos are. I also notice they never tell their fans not to say horrible things to people

Reactions: 5
I understand why influencers block people who are trolling them but when it is critiscm written as nicely as critiscm can be and people get blocked I think it shows how big their egos are. I also notice they never tell their fans not to say horrible things to people
Yes not to derail but someone like bobby Norris from towie that gets disgusting stuff posted to him I get why you would block those sorts of people. But when people are trying to give you advice or correct them for doing stuff they know is damn well stupid (eg the lockdown rules) they can’t take it! God help if they ever get real jobs and have their boss give them feedback they’d probably cry their eyes out! 😂

• Haha
Yes not to derail but someone like bobby Norris from towie that gets disgusting stuff posted to him I get why you would block those sorts of people. But when people are trying to give you advice or correct them for doing stuff they know is damn well stupid (eg the lockdown rules) they can’t take it! God help if they ever get real jobs and have their boss give them feedback they’d probably cry their eyes out! 😂
Yeah often it isn't hate but everything gets labelled as hate. Although in fairness I imagine Connor makes Elle do regular appraisals 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
Don’t think either of them have been able to hold down proper jobs !🤣😂🤣😂 Be hard to fit their egos through the door to start with.

Reactions: 4
Imagine the interview. So what have you been doing the past 5 years....it’s one thing explaining a gap year but a YouTube “content creator” 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Imagine the interview. So what have you been doing the past 5 years....it’s one thing explaining a gap year but a YouTube “content creator” 🙄
If you mention you were a youtuber/influencer surley the employer would do a quick search and see how badly Elle came out of the White Moose Cafe situation.
As for Connor i doubt he can actually call himself a creator at all, there is no reason why he couldnt have been using his spare time to do some part time work/volunteering or teaching

Reactions: 3
Elle not social distancing on the walk with her friend (posts on insta then deletes it) 🙄 then Connors with his mum on Tik Tok also not social distancing 🙄
Remind me why we've spent the last 2 months in lockdown 🤦🏻‍♀️

Edit: I called her out for it on insta yesterday, just been on and shes blocked me now 😂
I have seen her and con out with her dad and his wife way before lockdown eased

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Connor just posted this for his birthday. There’s no way they set all that up themselves they’ve obviously had one of those decorating companies come out. Yet again, ignoring lockdown rules. But it’s okay because they’re influencers 🤪🤪🤪
Do men even like that sort of thing? 😁

• Haha
Does anyone else reckon condog is super pissed off that his bday was overlooked by BLM (and rightly so).

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.