Elle Darby #2 not to be confused with Gemma Louise Miles.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As my Dad would say “ he’s like a tart “ absolute girl he is, get a grip you’re a grown ass man or at least supposed to be one🤔, my 15yo son would disown me if I done that to him !!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
First of all - leave comments for her to support black owned businesses....i am a mixed race woman and feel like messaging her saying piss off we dont need your support, who the hell does she think she is?

Secondly I love the way she has hidden the amount she has donated, prob as little as possible.
i genuinely think she believes she’s as famous as Beyoncé 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Connor just posted this for his birthday. There’s no way they set all that up themselves they’ve obviously had one of those decorating companies come out. Yet again, ignoring lockdown rules. But it’s okay because they’re influencers 🤪🤪🤪
What’s going on with this though seriously! There’s no way I’d set that up for my partner who is is one month younger than Connor, he’d pretend to like it, but deep down he wouldn’t be fussed, it’s so over the top for a 27th birthday! 😂😂

Reactions: 1
King con wouldn't be able to cope if all the attention wasn't on him, he's mentioned about 50 times how annoyed he is he cant go to vegas which is minor considering you know the world wide pandemic

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Connor just posted this for his birthday. There’s no way they set all that up themselves they’ve obviously had one of those decorating companies come out. Yet again, ignoring lockdown rules. But it’s okay because they’re influencers 🤪🤪🤪
My daughter who loves pink and girlie things would love that. My husband would prob get the piss ripped out of him at work for the next two years 💅💋
😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone else think Elle reminds them of Dolly Parton? Elle is so young but her body resembles a 47 year old who’s had a lot of work done overseas

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Connor makes me sick in the Birthday Present/vegas video

Vile and ungrateful excuse for a man

Used to love them as a couple but my eyes have been opened

Also that Birthday Picture 🙈 No words really

I dont know whos worse, Elle arranging for it, or Connor for being the kind of guy who would love it

• Heart
Reactions: 16
hi long time silent reader. I have to comment now, connnn is so selfish and i have noticed it for a couple of years "oh ellee you best get me presents and make it really special i want to open present" for him its all about material. he never lifts elle up either he reminds me of an essex alfie deyes

Reactions: 8
Connor makes me sick in the Birthday Present/vegas video

Vile and ungrateful excuse for a man

Used to love them as a couple but my eyes have been opened

Also that Birthday Picture 🙈 No words really

I dont know whos worse, Elle arranging for it, or Connor for being the kind of guy who would love it
What video is this?

Either I’m having a sensitive day or this is mean :( especially in the context of everything that’s been pointed out about Connor and his visual expectations of Elle :(

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Either I’m having a sensitive day or this is mean :( especially in the context of everything that’s been pointed out about Connor and his visual expectations of Elle :(
Called his own gf a catfish wow 🤪 think you're talking about the wrong sister gomez 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Me & my partner would joke amongst ourselves about stuff like this, but we definitely wouldn’t be broadcasting it anywhere & we know it’s a joke between us. But this tiktok plus the things that BeyConcé has already revealed about his expectations of women... nah, I’m not impressed 😩

Reactions: 5
It is mean why would you do that to anyone let alone your gf? Elle looks exhausted/really sad, feel bad for her.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.