Elle Darby #2 not to be confused with Gemma Louise Miles.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I thought maybe it was the races or something, that is shocking everyone knows you’re not supposed to dress like that to a wedding, it’s just an unwritten rule
God yes, I don't mind her really but CRIKEY that was a tacky move. I'd have been appalled if I'd attended that wedding.

Reactions: 2
Lydia (who Elle is trying to turn into with her home style etc) has now mentioned she’s getting her implants removed so I bet Elle won’t be far behind. It’s like the new things for them to all be getting them taken out but I do wonder what your boobs would look like once the implants are out of that stretched skin 😰🙈

Lydia (who Elle is trying to turn into with her home style etc) has now mentioned she’s getting her implants removed so I bet Elle won’t be far behind. It’s like the new things for them to all be getting them taken out but I do wonder what your boobs would look like once the implants are out of that stretched skin 😰🙈
Wow where has Lydia said about that?

Her insta story this morning, showing off a dior gold bracelet that costs £310😱 can’t believe how materialistic she has become!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
It is horrible, big and chunky not my kind of thing.
Just finishes of her look really with her big fake boobs and a big Dior bracelet on.

Does anyone else find it weird that on there video connor said he liked girls to look natural not to much makeup.......elle is the total opposite of that??

The girl who use to shop in primark has well and truly gone. If she does shop in there now bet she throws half of it away.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I had never heard of her until the White Moose thing which is still hilarious even now. Her voice has got to be fake right?

Reactions: 2
I’d rather have no gold bracelet and a decent man that loves me 🤷🏼‍♀️ If you were offered Elles lifestyle but you have to endure Connor then you can keep It thanks 😂

• Heart
Materialistic life.. Mothers died of a brain tumor and all she has done is ignore lockdown rules.. Connor is a leach and she is just flashing the cash. No thanks HUN

Reactions: 14
Connor is such a poser actually makes me feel a bit sick😂😂 I could never be with a guy who loves himself that much!! That photo with the jacket on where he’s got his hand on his hair🤮😂 if I saw him posing for that in public I’d laugh my head off
He’s the most basic witch vlogger boyfriend 😆 especially with his West Country accent gets thinks he’s special but he’s not even average 😆

😲😲😲

How much does he love himself?
He actually makes me cringe, I could notttt deal with that 😂. My partner spends about 0.5 seconds a day looking in the mirror, I imagine Connor is in front of either a mirror or a camera all day long

Yeh, seriously everyone needs to stop knocking the West Country accent. It’s starting to annoy me now
I am from the west country and am not taking offense because I think it's being picked up on as he thinks hes so superior and would hate to have a west country accent. Like lucy she really tries to put on a voice but you can still hear her accent.

Reactions: 4
I am from the west country and am not taking offense because I think it's being picked up on as he thinks hes so superior and would hate to have a west country accent. Like lucy she really tries to put on a voice but you can still hear her accent.
So the take the piss out of the fake accent and not the real one?

Reactions: 1
I had never heard of her until the White Moose thing which is still hilarious even now. Her voice has got to be fake right?
I read once where someone said she sounded like Tracey Beaker! All I ever hear now!!

ooooh he did her such a favour!! She outed herself though, he didn’t, he covered up her name, she made that work for her. Honestly I cannot see the attraction of her, Coooooooonor Lucy or Jordan. All thick, all chavvy, Carter’s crappy parents.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just came to say this. How dense is this girl?? Break the rules if you want but dont post it on instagram ffs, now her young fans will think this is ok WHEN IT ISNT
Honestly what a massive idiot why tf would u post that knowing you’ve got a big following are u acc dumb

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.