Elle Darby #2 not to be confused with Gemma Louise Miles.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t stand the ‘huns’ and ‘boos’ in her videos sooo annoying! And the way she referred to her followers as her angels is so cringe!! I find her even more annoying than her sister LJC believe it or not. And her angelle collect is ridiculously over priced for what it is! Another one that I’m my opinion deserves nothing she’s got and doesn’t know the meaning of real work if it slapped her across her filler filled face!

Reactions: 17
All of these chavy insta huns lapping up The White Company are doing the opposite for the brand. I bet if they were put in a blind product test, they couldn't even tell the difference. Bit like the wine snobs who pretend to know what they're on about but they just buy things because of the price tag.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
All of these chavy insta huns lapping up The White Company are doing the opposite for the brand. I bet if they were put in a blind product test, they couldn't even tell the difference. Bit like the wine snobs who pretend to know what they're on about but they just buy things because of the price tag.
I was just about to say the same thing. I don’t get why people love white company. Their stuff is dull and boring and you can get most of it in primark for a fraction of the price

Reactions: 15
I’m just bored in isolation stalking Connor’s Instagram... ALL of his recent followings are half naked natural looking brunette girls. I know some girls are fine with their man following girls like this 24/7, but I wouldn’t be fine with all of his recent followings. All the girls look so similar and NOTHING like Elle... 👀 I can’t see them lasting forever unfortunately, I will feel bad for Elle

Reactions: 14
Christ - I just checked his following out of curiosity and he’s following a lot of 22/23 year old women 😕 they could well be friends but Elle doesn’t follow them

Reactions: 7
I can’t stand the ‘huns’ and ‘boos’ in her videos sooo annoying! And the way she referred to her followers as her angels is so cringe!! I find her even more annoying than her sister LJC believe it or not. And her angelle collect is ridiculously over priced for what it is! Another one that I’m my opinion deserves nothing she’s got and doesn’t know the meaning of real work if it slapped her across her filler filled face!
Now come on, she did do a day or two at Mataln but had to quit as she couldn’t do it and don’t forget that she had an important ‘corporate job’ in Bristol that she quit too!! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Now come on, she did do a day or two at Mataln but had to quit as she couldn’t do it and don’t forget that she had an important ‘corporate job’ in Bristol that she quit too!! 🙄
I wonder what she would actually be doing now if she hadn’t started the whole YouTube social media thing, would she be working at all? Quite a few influencers seem to have either never worked much prior or they’ve jumped from job to job.

Reactions: 3
her 'corporate job' was working at a recruitment agency and before that she must of only been a PT for a few months

Reactions: 1
Not sure if I’m being stupid but what do the hashtags mean that Connor is following on Instagram? #bbsu never heard of it

Not sure if I’m being stupid but what do the hashtags mean that Connor is following on Instagram? #bbsu never heard of it
Not 100% sure but i think its to do with Carys (BusybeeCarys) and her fitness guide (something like busy bee shape up) which I believe that he had some part in creating? Pretty sure he wrote some of the sections in there

Reactions: 4
Her new video is beautiful touching tribute to her Mum and i feel it is lovely way to mark her return to youtube. At least its not full on with the ad/sponsored content straight away.

Reactions: 26
Just watched her vlog for her mum, it’s lovely, really beautifully put together. One thing is it is clearly going to get a lot of views, would be lovely if Elle donated the money from this one to Brain Cancer Research in memory of her mum. Just a thought.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Just watched her vlog for her mum, it’s lovely, really beautifully put together. One thing is it is clearly going to get a lot of views, would be lovely if Elle donated the money from this one to Brain Cancer Research in memory of her mum. Just a thought.
Yes i thought that too and maybe a link to a grief charity for those who are struggling and the video brings up difficult emotions.

Also had Elle or Connor done the drawings or put all the video together as she was asking for help on insta a few weeks ago, it would be nice touch to credit artist or whoever helped to make video.

Reactions: 9
Yes i thought that too and maybe a link to a grief charity for those who are struggling and the video brings up difficult emotions.

Also had Elle or Connor done the drawings or put all the video together as she was asking for help on insta a few weeks ago, it would be nice touch to credit artist or whoever helped to make video.
She credited the animation person on her story

Reactions: 5
Such a beautiful video and a wonderful tribute to her mum. The animator is a very talented person too.

Reactions: 6
Just watched it, very emotional. Although I'm not a fan of her usually, that really was a nice tribute and you can tell she really loved her mother.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.