Elle Darby #2 not to be confused with Gemma Louise Miles.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think saying she should donate the proceeds from one vlog, that is entirely dedicated to her mumwho died from brain cancer, to a brain cancer charity is wrong! More research is desperately needed into this vile illness, Elle already made money AFF links to the books she was recommending about Grief which didn’t sit well with me. I don’t care what the hell she does with her money, however from this one vlog I would think she would want to give something back, in memory of her mum and to possibly help in the future prevent anyone else going through it. remember Elle shouted loudly when she was doing ‘charity’ for Bath cats and dogs home, so she likes the acknowledgment! We don’t have to agree on here, but it IS a trash gossip site, please don’t try and moderate what people say.
Don't exaggerate. Nobody is trying to moderate what your saying 😂. I don't think anyone is obligated to donate to charity. You do. Cool ✌🏼

Is there even ads on the video? There wasn't when I watched it.
I got one at the very start but I usually do before I click any video & right at the end.

Reactions: 5
Really concerned about elle having the money in her pocket but not arsed about charities pocketing a percentage of all donations taking big bucks home every year. Hope she spends it on something that makes her happy in this awful time. I still think she's a divvy but I'm not arsed about what she does with her money.

Reactions: 14
People may think she’s a bit of a divvy or whatever (I personally don’t mind her) but in reality she’s lost her mum. Her best friend and she’s had the life she wanted ripped away from beneath her and she’s only 24. Her mum won’t be able to watch her grow, marry, have children or do any of the things we all take for granted. Let the poor girl grieve in whatever way she wants too. I thought that video was so beautiful.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Don't exaggerate. Nobody is trying to moderate what your saying 😂. I don't think anyone is obligated to donate to charity. You do. Cool ✌🏼

I got one at the very start but I usually do before I click any video & right at the end.
Didn’t say obligated, just said it might be a nice idea, personally I would, but we know influencers are in it for the £££. ✌🏻

Reactions: 4
Didn’t say obligated, just said it might be a nice idea, personally I would, but we know influencers are in it for the £££. ✌🏻
Of course they are, it's their job 😂
You don't go to work and say to payroll actually mate send this weeks wages to the local bird sanctuary.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Maybe an unpopular opinion but if my children could benefit financially from a tribute they made for me I’d be absolutely on board. I’d do anything and give anything to my babies and if that means they can be financially well off and have nice things I’m not arsed at all.

Reactions: 39
The White Company pillow looked dirty and she could have ironed those pjs
Seriously?!

Maybe an unpopular opinion but if my children could benefit financially from a tribute they made for me I’d be absolutely on board. I’d do anything and give anything to my babies and if that means they can be financially well off and have nice things I’m not arsed at all.
100% agreed
I’m actually a bit disgusted at some of the comments
Yes this is a gossip site and comments made but seriously go under this and she made a tribute video of her mum that died
Her mum
Nothing will replace her
And it’s her job to make YouTube videos - I think she would receive comments if she hadn’t of addressed it
And in terms of the money this cruel disease has taken away her mother so what if she makes a few pounds from it - it will never get her mum back
I think some people either haven’t experienced such a loss or they are devoid

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Do you work? Are you in that job for the £££’s? Well her job is YouTube so obviously she’s in it for the money. I hope she does make money from it and spends it on what the hell she wants. I’m sure she would give back every single penny if it meant she could have her mum back but unfortunately that obviously cannot happen so let her live her life without those kind of judgements

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Of course they are, it's their job 😂
You don't go to work and say to payroll actually mate send this weeks wages to the local bird sanctuary.
You also don’t go to work and get Everyone watching a video you’ve dedicated to someone you love who you’ve lost. Or send a big email around with details of it all. I just find it all abit weird.

Reactions: 4
You also don’t go to work and get Everyone watching a video you’ve dedicated to someone you love who you’ve lost. Or send a big email around with details of it all. I just find it all abit weird.
She lives her life in the public arena so if she wants to do this let her and if people want to watch it’s their choice. It just shows life is tit, death is tit and being left behind is tit💙 we could debate the moral issues for doing it to the cows come home but in reality her life is online warts and all, it’s her personal journey to share and it’s the viewers personal journey to watch

Reactions: 10
I lost my mum at a young age and every year on her anniversary and birthday I write a Facebook post about her, as do all her family and friends who knew and loved her. It's nice to keep her memory alive. We live in a world of social media where most of us will address the death of a loved one to our friends and followers online so why can't Elle make a video of her mum since she spends so much time vlogging the other parts of her life? All of her followers knew about her mum's cancer so of course its expected of her to address her death. I personally thought it was a beautiful video and I wish I had something like that I could look back on when I think of my mum too. I think you're just going overboard with your criticisms tbh

Reactions: 24
I lost my mum at a young age and every year on her anniversary and birthday I write a Facebook post about her, as do all her family and friends who knew and loved her. It's nice to keep her memory alive. We live in a world of social media where most of us will address the death of a loved one to our friends and followers online so why can't Elle make a video of her mum since she spends so much time vlogging the other parts of her life? All of her followers knew about her mum's cancer so of course its expected of her to address her death. I personally thought it was a beautiful video and I wish I had something like that I could look back on when I think of my mum too. I think you're just going overboard with your criticisms tbh
I agree I lost my mum three years ago next month to a brain tumour so can totally relate to Elle. Gossiping is one thing but the level of ignorance and pure bitterness sickened me

• Heart
Reactions: 9
No not really you’ve obviously missed the point but that’s your issue
Good luck
No point Missed by me at all thanks. Peace to all, no offence meant, I wish no harm to Elle and feel dreadfully sorry for her. I guess I Just really don’t like the whole influencer trend of taking in vulnerable people ( not all I know) and selling them stuff on the premises of being their best friend or making money from the death of a loved one. As you say my issue. 😘

Reactions: 5
I wonder if the ‘Angel Huns’ are going to start being able to think for themselves, now that they are all going to be using their brains doing Diplomas! 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I messaged her saying that some of the courses aren't professionally accredited and to be careful about which ones to choose - it took me almost 3 hours to track down the info, as it was well-hidden, but a lot don't count for anything. I almost wasted a load of money on (some professional-sounding) courses that wouldn't have helped me at all, not being accredited or recognised professionally. I asked her to remind her followers to be careful about which ones they choose, and to do their research carefully. No response...

Reactions: 7
Yeah those courses are an asboutle waste of money. You can learn that tit free from your local library

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.