Elle Darby #2 not to be confused with Gemma Louise Miles.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just looking at her old pictures not too long ago and was shocked haha.

I scrolled all the way down her instagram and I'm SHOCKED! She used to look so good, she was so naturally pretty before all those fillers. WHY would she do that to herself, she looks like a completely different person now, like she's inflated version of her old self. I did not excpect that. :eek:

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Just think she's so stunning here. SO fresh and pretty and healthy!!
I don’t think she realised how lucky she was to be naturally pretty! Don’t get me wrong I don’t think she looks bad now (apart from the lips), it’s just very fake, whereas before she was all naturally pretty!

The way she used to smile so much with her teeth and now doesn’t, I reckon that’s because the lips are so big? Or because she poses in a sultry way all the time now, whereas she used to pose with a genuine toothy smile 😁

"Post lady moving different since lockdown.."wtf?? Elle deserves better 🤢
Sorry but going back to this gross picture/ caption. But I noticed a girl had left a comment tagging her friend saying “you’re the actual postie” so I check out her profile and she’s actually is a postie in the Wiltshire area (I believe that’s where they live?) it just makes his comment seem even more slimy because this girl looks like she’s in her early 20’s, and he’s actually checking her out on the regular.

Or I’m just reading too much into it 😂😂😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry but going back to this gross picture/ caption. But I noticed a girl had left a comment tagging her friend saying “you’re the actual postie” so I check out her profile and she’s actually is a postie in the Wiltshire area (I believe that’s where they live?) it just makes his comment seem even more slimy because this girl looks like she’s in her early 20’s, and he’s actually checking her out on the regular.

Oh my god that’s hilarious!😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Connor is such a poser actually makes me feel a bit sick😂😂 I could never be with a guy who loves himself that much!! That photo with the jacket on where he’s got his hand on his hair🤮😂 if I saw him posing for that in public I’d laugh my head off
You're so spot on, he makes me feel sick with how much he loves himself. His egos as big as the new range rover (that Elle obvs paid for)

Reactions: 2
I haven't watched the video you've mentioned I just can't deal with the high pitched 'hi angel boos' :sick:

Anyway he totally creeps me out and I find is voice super annoying. Not her biggest fan but she should be running as fast as she can away from that slimy sponging idiot. You think her family could see it but I think Lucy and co are just as bad!

Reactions: 6
You're so spot on, he makes me feel sick with how much he loves himself. His egos as big as the new range rover (that Elle obvs paid for)
Did anyone see his q and a on insta the other day, he spoke about what jobs he used to have straight from Uni
- mortgage adviser for 6 months
- a fuel salesman for 2 years
he said he only went for jobs which had high wages as that was more important to him but now he follows his dream - what by having your girlfriend pay for everything for you

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She had a boob job in 2018 so in both of those photos she’ll have had it done. In some photos they look so perky but in some they look saggy as anything??

HAS ANYONE SEEN CONNORS LATEST TIKTOK😂 ‘to fifty shades’ honestly he thinks he’s a bleeping sex god it’s sooo funny, you’re nothin special... like AT ALL😂
He looks ill🤮

Those boobs, that's all you see when you look at that picture is huge boobs which actually make her look bigger than what she prob is.
I have naturally biggish boobs but I never did until I had children so if her boobs get bigger after having kids they will be down to her knees!

Attachments

Seriously, she need to get them out and get an uplift, put smaller implants in if she wants too, they are too big, she’s got a tiny body frame.

Reactions: 5
Can you imagine walking past her in the park, honestly I'm all for people dressing Joe they want but jeeze my eyes

• Haha
Reactions: 6
To be fair

Elle and Connor live just over the field from me and we share postie. All our posties on this side of town are women. But not the one tagged. She does a diff town. Where Lucy lives

Reactions: 2
He’s not good looking in the slightest, I think he looks like a rat tbh. His personality doesn’t even make up for it

I really will never understand why she thought that dress was a good fashion choice for a wedding. I’d be so mad if that was my wedding, I bet all the attention was on her that day. You can actually see her nipples through the material
Omg I thought maybe it was the races or something, that is shocking everyone knows you’re not supposed to dress like that to a wedding, it’s just an unwritten rule

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.