Elle Darby #2 not to be confused with Gemma Louise Miles.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s not going to say that her mum disliked him though is she? I think it’s very telling that when they got together she moved into Connor’s family home because she wasn’t getting along with her family
Think her parents were really disappointed that she dropped out of uni tbh, she says often that she was told it was the wrong decision. I guess if you put success down to money then she’s proved them wrong, but from what I have heard from friends who know her she was really good at acting and had always wanted to go down that route. I honestly think she just wanted to be famous. Urgh Connor is giving me all the 🤢🤢🤢🤢

I live by her and have seen her Connor her dad and step mum out on walks together before we were allowed to see anyone from other house holds
This makes me fume! Her mum had cancer for five years, staying at home meant you were protecting those people most vulnerable, in that group are people living with and getting treated for cancer!! She would be the first to moan about it if her mum was still here and being put at risk simply because people can’t stick to the rules. It’s horrific that her mum died during this, but why put others at more risk.

Personally I think she looks better with abit of weight on
Yes!!! She looked awful during the fitness thing when she lost so much weight. I could actually see her being much more natural, living a simpler lifestyle, I think Con loves the show off life style. ( not saying Elle doesn’t) i would live her to meet a really lovely nice guy who's Just laid back and is more mature.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
So Elle dropped out of Uni but Connor graduated, i wonder how much of an impact he had on her graduating. Soon after Elle dropped out of uni they were working on a herbal life or similar pyramid type scheme.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
So Elle dropped out of Uni but Connor graduated, i wonder how much of an impact he had on her graduating. Soon after Elle dropped out of uni they were working on a herbal life or similar pyramid type scheme.
Omg I remember that!! She was all about pushing that wasn’t she and how it was going to make her rich!

Really!! Interesting... Ive only watched her in the last year or so. Can't believe she was part of a pyramid scheme

Reactions: 2
Oooh the house builder/estate she’s on is getting a right slagging off on Facebook. People saying don’t buy from them!!

Reactions: 1
Only just got round to watching this video and it made me feel sick. Been with my boyfriend nearly 3 years and he wouldn’t care in slightest if I’d shaved or not, what underwear I wear, if I fart in front of him etc because it’s my body and I can do as I please and we’re open with eachother. It is so so immature for a ‘man’ of nearly 30 to actually care about these things. Honestly everything about Connor screaaams toxic masculinity and if I was her I’d be embarrassed to post that, but she’s so blinded by it she thinks it’s normal bless her. Also shocked me that he picked that photo of her from 2 years ago!! I had to double take I didn’t even realise it was her, I’d have been gutted if I was her as she doesn’t even look anything like that now

I’ve genuinely wondered this from her start, she’s mentioned in a few videos how in a period of her life she was so obsessed with her weight and looking back she wishes she didn’t have such an unhealthy relationship with her weight.. from what I can see of Connor he seems like the type that would make comments about her weight because he’s so obsessed with gym and fitness, maybe he’s the reason she did have such an awful relationship with food and her weight because if you look back on her old videos she was totally obsessed
Couldn’t agree more about how connors expectations are not normal although I do think it’s more common in this generation. My partner like yours does not care and has never cared whether I shave, what underwear I wear everyday etc and always reminds me of that and compliments me. I’ve also been with guys like Connor and sometimes when you are in those relationships you find it hard to see it as a flaw and until someone points it out or you are out of said relationship it’s not until then you realise the standards they constantly upheld you to

• Heart
Reactions: 4
On make or break I remember Connor had to answer a question ‘what would the number one reason be if you were to dump Elle’ or something of the sort and he said ‘easy, if she gained loads of weight’ :|

I remember watching that and was horrified. He then tried to save it afterwards in a YouTube video q&a elle did by saying he meant if she was bed bound obese and it stopped their lifestyle, not if she put on a stone or so.

but judging by all his other actions and comments and opinions I sadly don’t believe the cop out :(

ALSO, the number one reason I would dump my partner is if they were to become abusive, nasty etc or if they cheated. Not if their physical appearance changed. But maybe that’s just me.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
On make or break I remember Connor had to answer a question ‘what would the number one reason be if you were to dump Elle’ or something of the sort and he said ‘easy, if she gained loads of weight’ :|

I remember watching that and was horrified. He then tried to save it afterwards in a YouTube video q&a elle did by saying he meant if she was bed bound obese and it stopped their lifestyle, not if she put on a stone or so.

but judging by all his other actions and comments and opinions I sadly don’t believe the cop out :(

ALSO, the number one reason I would dump my partner is if they were to become abusive, nasty etc or if they cheated. Not if their physical appearance changed. But maybe that’s just me.
He’s disgusting, no wonder the poor girl is so obsessed with being a twig.

my partner literally wouldn’t care what size I was, same as I wouldn’t care what size he was...you’d help someone if they got so obese they were bed bound, not run off! Clearly he’s talking crap though, he obviously meant a few pounds not a few tonnes.

Reactions: 9
Maybe Elle should do one of her online diplomas in abusive relationships and understood what is acceptable behaviour in a relationship

Ooh, do tell! We love a goss here :love:
Not really gossip, I just saw a David Wilson Westbury Ad on my Facebook, it had lots of comments from people who have bought a house complaining that the gardens/drainage is awful, things not finished off well. Some were quite angry 😳

Reactions: 3
Im not the best judge of hair quality but Elle suits her shorter thin hair without extensions no doubt Con will comment she needs extensions and have to look plastic but she should have it more natural it really suits her

• Heart
Is anyone else confused as to why he dressed up in a full suit, shirt and tie for the zoom quiz? He said he was the Quiz Master so I thought okay he must be asking everything - fair enough to dress up for the part, but he wasn't?? Everyone else did rounds too???

Also when Elle suggest having a Chinese or an Indian takeaway for tea they way he shut her down made me sad hahaha, poor girl wanted a takeaway but fitness freak wouldn't allow it

Reactions: 9
I wonder if anyone will question elles edited skin colour on her photo 😐 I remember when Susie hello October done that photo shoot and they edited her skin and she got a lot of backlash for it and it wasn’t even as bad as what Elle has done on that photo!

Reactions: 1

Its really sad. He’s the type of guy would leave a woman if she had a car accident and was left disfigured, handicapped or disabled. As someone who’s just nursed her mother through cancer, I don’t think Elle needs someone like Connor in her life right now

Reactions: 7
Omg I’ve just seen the photos! It’s shocking
Awful to me it looks dirty.

I saw a programme about girls who are 14 wanting there lips, boobs, botox and jaw fillers and they said its seeing influencers on there posts.
Think it's terrible, specially when elle said `if there is something about your body/face you dont like it, change it`
If I was a company I would not use these girls who have lip and breast enlargements as it is basically saying that to be an influencer you need big lips, botox and breast implants.
Elle was a natural beauty before she had all this stuff done, think it is so sad they go from looking naturally pretty to freakish with everything enlarged!

Reactions: 2
She looks so much better in the photos shes been sharing from them traveling, when girls get filler so young it makes me feel so sad. Amy Childs has been really open about her addiction so interesting too see if Elle regrets it ever

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.