Elle Darby #2 not to be confused with Gemma Louise Miles.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sooo I totally missed that she’s joined “Gleam” management!

Does she have major lift bras or had a boob job - these pics are a few months apart!

394EFCF1-D5E0-4380-9352-7EB6F85E39CD.jpeg
CAD506F7-1B4A-4439-97CE-C4599C8F1540.jpeg

Reactions: 2

Does she have major lift bras or had a boob job - these pics are a few months apart!

View attachment 139688View attachment 139689
She had a boob job in 2018 so in both of those photos she’ll have had it done. In some photos they look so perky but in some they look saggy as anything??

HAS ANYONE SEEN CONNORS LATEST TIKTOK😂 ‘to fifty shades’ honestly he thinks he’s a bleeping sex god it’s sooo funny, you’re nothin special... like AT ALL😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She had a boob job in 2018 so in both of those photos she’ll have had it done. In some photos they look so perky but in some they look saggy as anything??

HAS ANYONE SEEN CONNORS LATEST TIKTOK😂 ‘to fifty shades’ honestly he thinks he’s a bleeping sex god it’s sooo funny, you’re nothin special... like AT ALL😂
Id be more likely to find him attractive if he actually worked hard, or worked at all... and if he treated his girlfriend right... that’s what makes a man attractive!

I just see a greasy slime ball whenever I look at him! 🤢😂

• Heart
Reactions: 16

He’s not good looking in the slightest, I think he looks like a rat tbh. His personality doesn’t even make up for it

View attachment 139688View attachment 139689
I really will never understand why she thought that dress was a good fashion choice for a wedding. I’d be so mad if that was my wedding, I bet all the attention was on her that day. You can actually see her nipples through the material

• Wow
Reactions: 26

he looks like the Saturday boy that would take your order in a greasy cafe

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just scrolled back to her eye op for her lazy eye... I didn’t even know that was a thing? Did she go private or was it on the nhs? I have a lazy eye and you can see it if you look at my eyes properly, it has never bothered me as it’s just something unique about me and I wouldn’t change it, but I didn’t even know that was an option?
I wish she could just be happy in her own skin, I’m not pretty, skinny ect and I honestly don’t care, I have a boyfriend who loves me for I am and I’m happy... such a shame the society we live in today.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I honest think a lot of these influencers are doing so much harm with the whole cosmetic surgery and fillers etc. Their audience are young and impressionable, now I’m not against doing what ever you want to with your own body, but when your young and insecure you want to fit in and seeing this every single day is bound to add to that. I don’t think Elle is a horrible person at all, but she does seem very very materialistic and fake. She is not as loud and OTT IRL. the whole Insta fame/YT fame and wealth is all a bit 🤮.

Reactions: 7
Just scrolled back to her eye op for her lazy eye... I didn’t even know that was a thing? Did she go private or was it on the nhs? I have a lazy eye and you can see it if you look at my eyes properly, it has never bothered me as it’s just something unique about me and I wouldn’t change it, but I didn’t even know that was an option?
I wish she could just be happy in her own skin, I’m not pretty, skinny ect and I honestly don’t care, I have a boyfriend who loves me for I am and I’m happy... such a shame the society we live in today.
I think she got it through the NHS- I knew a girl in high school who had the same operation because it did actually affect her vision. Not sure if that's why Elle got the operation, but it could be a reason why she got it.

Reactions: 1
Am I the only one who thinks Elle’s boob job looks terrible? I really wanted one up until I saw her after surgery...

I thought the eye surgery was private but i reckon that was just because of the hospital she showed in vlog and how private it all seemed. She was intending on getting her boobs done right at very start of her youtube before she even did bikini comp as her and Connor went to consultation then she changed her mind

Am I the only one who thinks Elle’s boob job looks terrible? I really wanted one up until I saw her after surgery...
She was told when she went for the original boob Op they wouldn’t be high/perky so changed her mind, then she had it done and I’m guessing was told they could get them like that, they haven’t though!! She looked just lovely before all the changes, very natrual, very very pretty, I hope she does find a love of crystals etc, it might lead her down a more natural route, how she eats, what she wears, what she sells! ( cheap Chinese clothes) I would love to see her become more real, more aware, more spiritual and realise there is so much more out there. Connor however and Lucy have too much influence on her.

• Heart
Connor is sat there during that q&a vlog with teeth like a row of burnt down sheds...giving it large to Elle about how he likes nice undies, shaved foofs and how he's gonna look at girls on Instagram because it doesn't matter... smh. He thinks he's some kind of Adonis he's so smug lately. Has anyone got a photo of natural Elle? I've tried scrolling through but I'm not sure I've found any 😆

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
The worst thing for me is the lips, her lips are awful, I’m sorry but they are, I can’t stand lip fillers or whatever they are, I just think they look like “blow job” lips...

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.