Elle Darby #2 not to be confused with Gemma Louise Miles.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No it doesn’t cost me anything but I’m not prepared to line these greedy influencers pockets anymore than they already are

Reactions: 3
Let's hope the dog cocks his leg against the fancy washing basket. £165 for Gomez (Connor) to put his skiddy grits in... money well spent 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Interesting point. I normally click on the aff link if it's something I like, because it's not costing me anything... isn't that a part of how they make their money?

If it doesnt cost me to click in and I'm interested why wouldn't you click? Am I missing something?
Because your lining there pockets so they can show you how they can afford a £170 laundry basket.

Making money for doing nothing! Would rather go to google and find it myself than line there greedy fat bulging pockets so they can show off with there range rovers and all there freebies, no thanks hun!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Interesting point. I normally click on the aff link if it's something I like, because it's not costing me anything... isn't that a part of how they make their money?

If it doesnt cost me to click in and I'm interested why wouldn't you click? Am I missing something?
Because a lot of them don’t list the company ( in this case Elle did) But I’d argue it doesn’t cost us anything, Brands are not going to be giving away a % of their earnings for free, they just whack it on the price we pay. it’s just Ad after Ad.

Reactions: 5
Because a lot of them don’t list the company ( in this case Elle did) But I’d argue it doesn’t cost us anything, Brands are not going to be giving away a % of their earnings for free, they just whack it on the price we pay. it’s just Ad after Ad.
This is a good point tbf 😑

Reactions: 2
Elle’s new vlog shed planned to take Connor to Vegas so why was New York completely cancelled

The fact that they’re both under 25 will make the insurance more expensive, plus with the type of car it is that will put it up a bit.
Connors 26,Elle 24

How old was she when she got a boob job???

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Because your lining there pockets so they can show you how they can afford a £170 laundry basket.

Making money for doing nothing! Would rather go to google and find it myself than line there greedy fat bulging pockets so they can show off with there range rovers and all there freebies, no thanks hun!
This is a bit bitter though is it not. Thats like saying rather than line the pockets of a supermarket you go and grow the crops yourself. It’s their jobs 😂

• Angry
Reactions: 4

I have an issue with the fact that a lot of influencers hide how much they get from Aff links and dont disclose that for some places the aff lasts for 30+ days so even if you buy something else from that place later on they still profit from it. Seems a bit shady IMO.

Also cant stand people aff linking thing they dont even own, how can you recommend it and profit from your fans when you dont even have it yourself

Reactions: 7

they wont make any money from your click unless you buy the product :)

This is a bit bitter though is it not. Thats like saying rather than line the pockets of a supermarket you go and grow the crops yourself. It’s their jobs 😂

Jobs 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Completely different, when you buy from a supermarket you are helping pay the wage of all the staff who have been working there asses off on low wages during the current situation, the supermarkets pay the farmers for the crops so you are also paying a percentage of there wages.

When you buy from a af link you are lining the pocket of a greedy person who is just scrounging for more money.

People all around the world right now are losing there jobs and you have self obsession idiots like elle who is advertising a laundry basket for £170....so not sure you can compare this complete greedy person to the likes of a supermarket! Who provide food for everyone and someone trying to sell you ahit to make a profit because they love the item soooooo much(been gifted, but amazing) so you must click on the link and buy it too!

• Heart
At least the ones growing crops put more effort in🤣 And having worked in a supermarket it’s a bloody damn site harder than putting a swipe up. Actually I don’t mind if it’s done properly, with a clear Ad, people understanding what AFF links mean and putting where the item is from giving you a choice as to whether you want to swipe up or go to the website yourself. To be fair if it’s done like that I have no problem. It’s also realising that a lot of the AFF links stay ( sometimes 24hrs sometimes days) so if you don’t buy the particular item they are showing but then buy something else From that site, they still profit, which I don’t think is fair.

• Heart
Does anyone think this means Elle reads here? To be fair I think this thread is very tame, unless she was just sympathising with this other influencer.
Probably the imogenation video where she’s talking about getting death threats! Just came out last week and getting lots of views. And she has her own thread on here!x

Reactions: 3
Reminds me of Rachel from FRIENDS when she buys everything from the Flea market and her flat looked exactly like the store. Elle is literally that with The White Company. 😭 It’s so tacky imo, just because everything she buys is expensive it doesn’t mean she has to boast to her followers who can barely afford to pay rent and bills. 😂 I’ve bought a candle from there & yes it’s all very lovely and everything is white & fancy but I’m deffo not paying for overpriced items for everything you could possibly buy. #notrelatable

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Does anyone think this means Elle reads here? To be fair I think this thread is very tame, unless she was just sympathising with this other influencer.
I watched the imogen video and to be honest I think its just another attention grabber scheme.

Think these influencers need to realise not everyone is going go like them, if they cant take the comments then dont plaster your life all over the internet (obviously I dont agree with death threats and that)

Reactions: 14
Jesus Christ that assumptions video was the most boring one yet!!! All the questions were so selective which is not how they are supposed to be, wasn’t quick fire as they spent ages rambling on about each “assumption” so only answered about 5 and it was all about marriage, babies nothing actually interesting or juicy like other youtubers ones I’ve seen! Also noticed how she constantly has to reiterate they’ve been together for 6 years in pretty much every video she uploads🙄 we know!

• Haha
Connor is so bloody weird, I feel like the latest assumptions video just highlights it. I can’t put my finger on it but he just gives me the creeps. 🤢

Reactions: 5
Ive had to turn her assumptions video off I just can't stand them anymore. Connor is a creep, both always bragging about money. Just not right with everything going on in the world.

Reactions: 14
Read this thread for a while now. New poster to this thread!
I actually brought some of her jogging bottoms the cream ones. I paid £30 for them and the quality is nothing special I have washed them once used the instructions and they shrunk! I wouldn’t be bothered if they were cheap but £30 I’d expect them to be good quality! Wouldn’t really recommend tbh 😭 I use to love watching her yt vids now they are just the same and Connor infuriated me so much 🤣🤷🏻‍♀️
I have the same joggers mine just discoloured and went bobbly 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ What a waste of money and pissed off I contributed to lining her and the weaseals pockets 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.