Elle Darby #2 not to be confused with Gemma Louise Miles.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are Zoe and Co all still with Gleam?? and the Sjs? ( couldn’t pay me to get into bed with that lots of snakes) Seriously kids, don’t bother trying hard at school, just pout, pose and generally act like a twit and you’re be quids in!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Are Zoe and Co all still with Gleam?? and the Sjs? ( couldn’t pay me to get into bed with that lots of snakes) Seriously kids, don’t bother trying hard at school, just pout, pose and generally act like a twit and you’re be quids in!!
They’re all still listed on Gleam’s website so I assume so! Think you hit the nail on the head πŸ˜‚

What exactly is gleam?! I know it’s like management but why is it so much better than other management companies?
It’s not tbf. Loads of people have dumped Gleam to join other management companies. A lot of people say that they get way more brand deals that actually suit their brand with other management, in comparison to Gleam.

Gleam has all the β€˜big’ uk names back in the day when they were huge on YT, Zoella, Joe Sugg, Saccone-jolys etc, (still have some) they were the agency all the wannabe’s wanted to be with. If they have taken on Jordan Carter they are seriously NOT the agency or want to be with now!! πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Reactions: 3
Its got glitter in the paintwork :rolleyes: . How much would the insurance be on that?
My Skoda Fabia has black glitter paintwork πŸ˜‚ (black magic the paint is called) it doesnt make a difference to the insurance/finance x

My Skoda Fabia has black glitter paintwork πŸ˜‚ (black magic the paint is called) it doesnt make a difference to the insurance/finance x
No I didnt mean how much would the insurance be cause of the paintwork I meant how much would it be for the RR.

No I didnt mean how much would the insurance be cause of the paintwork I meant how much would it be for the RR.
It all depends on their age and how many years driving, no claims discount if any and the area they live and then what the quotes are at the time of looking. Some ranges are surprisingly very cheap 2 of my family members have them, one older model and one new and there not bad, but then again they're in their 40's so would be lower insurance for them haha, I'd assume because of their ages it's on the higher side but it wont be mega money

The fact that they’re both under 25 will make the insurance more expensive, plus with the type of car it is that will put it up a bit.

Reactions: 2
It all depends on their age and how many years driving, no claims discount if any and the area they live and then what the quotes are at the time of looking. Some ranges are surprisingly very cheap 2 of my family members have them, one older model and one new and there not bad, but then again they're in their 40's so would be lower insurance for them haha, I'd assume because of their ages it's on the higher side but it wont be mega money
That's the thing, if you even live in slightly the wrong postcode your insurance can double. I have friends living closer to a city so they're so jealous I can insure my A1 for just over Β£350 a year. Even when I drove a Micra and a Ford Ka my insurance got dirt cheap.

And they've both been driving for a while now so that always helps drive the price down. Not that a range rover is cheap to insure at all, but once you get through those first few ridiculous years (I have friends who have paid well over Β£1000 for their first year of driving in very reasonable first cars) the price comes down a lot.

Reactions: 1
Guys it’s irrelevant how much money she is earning from promo deals or how much is in her bank account. Even if she has 6 figures in her account, Keep it in perspective - 100k is 4-5 years of a typical uk salary. She will need it when YouTube dies out and she can’t get a decent job the rest of her life. 100k isn’t much to live on and she’ll have to make it stretch cause she can’t get a real job. In the meantime work hard and build your career. You’ll all earn way more than this over your career lifespan and you’ll be a lot better off than somebody who had a 3 or 4 years of a good run as an β€œinfluencer”. That β€œcareer” won’t last forever. Yours will serve you for Life πŸ‘πŸ»

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Guys it’s irrelevant how much money she is earning from promo deals or how much is in her bank account. Even if she has 6 figures in her account, Keep it in perspective - 100k is 4-5 years of a typical uk salary. She will need it when YouTube dies out and she can’t get a decent job the rest of her life. 100k isn’t much to live on and she’ll have to make it stretch cause she can’t get a real job. In the meantime work hard and build your career. You’ll all earn way more than this over your career lifespan and you’ll be a lot better off than somebody who had a 3 or 4 years of a good run as an β€œinfluencer”. That β€œcareer” won’t last forever. Yours will serve you for Life πŸ‘πŸ»

Needed to hear this, thank you xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Do you know what, when she told him about the trip, he responded like a spoiled child moaning that it’s not happening.... How about saying ’Thank you,, and I know we will get there at some point, it’s amazing and I’m so happy! I hope he’s not a tit to her in the future, as much as the whole β€˜hello Angels’ thing annoys me I don’t think Elle is a horrible person, I think she loves him with all her heart. I’ve knowa few like Connor in the past ( friends B/Fs not mine) seem so lovely and genuine and all of them have been absolute w**kers, cheating either financially or romantically.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I’m sorry but in her latest vlog when she brags about being a qualified PT and therefore knows about nutrition...but then promotes eating microwave meals every night?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m sorry but in her latest vlog when she brags about being a qualified PT and therefore knows about nutrition...but then promotes eating microwave meals every night?
100% agree. I don't care that theyre only 300 cals wheres the nutrients?? what a bad example of losing weight for her young followers

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.