Elle Darby #2 not to be confused with Gemma Louise Miles.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This makes me so sad, she was never even that overweight! She had a very normal, nice body.
I know, it showed pictures of her before in this video and there wasn’t anything wrong with her, she looked healthy. It’s a shame when people can’t be happy in their own body because of society and media ect.
Whoever labelled the video as “tubby teen” needs to give their heads a shake...

Reactions: 5
Her boyfriend is probably one of the most irritating attention seekers on youtube. Wish he would stay out of her vlogs, his whining about having a birthday in lock down, highlighted what a clueless materialistic idiot he is. Moaning that it was like she had forgotten his birthday, he's obviously forgotten the bereavement she suffered. Sorry can't stand him

Reactions: 22
Since someone said Gomez I can’t unsee it, hit the nail on the head 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m sorry but I can’t believe how many ‘hot’ Instagram girls Connor follows!! Not that he can’t follow girls but they are literally all half naked 😂 I only noticed because I saw when I was scrolling through my feed how many pictures of girls that I was following he had liked, particularly ones in bikinis/underwear...maybe it’s just me but it seems strange that he does that

I’m sorry but I can’t believe how many ‘hot’ Instagram girls Connor follows!! Not that he can’t follow girls but they are literally all half naked 😂 I only noticed because I saw when I was scrolling through my feed how many pictures of girls that I was following he had liked, particularly ones in bikinis/underwear...maybe it’s just me but it seems strange that he does that
So inappropriate. I’m far from being a jealous girlfriend but there is just certain things you don’t do. Especially when you know your other half has body confidence issues....

Reactions: 7
It made me sad when they were like this definitely isn't our forever home and nor will the next one we buy or whatever. The amount of money they've put into that home, I know they can obvs sell it etc but I wouldn't buy a house with that kind of mind set. I really miss the old Elle with the bargain shopping vlogs, so down to earth. Finding her more unrelatable these days..
Elle was bought up very privilege, she may have come across as down to earth but she has always been used to having nice things/ money. The whole house thing I find quite distastefu, it doesnt have to be their forever home but come on, it’s a huge nice four bed brand new house, most people would love to have it forever! Sadly I think their greed will be their downfall.

Elle was bought up very privilege, she may have come across as down to earth but she has always been used to having nice things/ money. The whole house thing I find quite distastefu, it doesnt have to be their forever home but come on, it’s a huge nice four bed brand new house, most people would love to have it forever! Sadly I think their greed will be their downfall.
Do you know her ?

Reactions: 1
Is her as nice as she tries to come across on YT in real life? I get the impression she wouldn’t but could be wrong 🤷🏻‍♀️
Don’t know her enough to comment on what she’s really like, but she is a lot lot quieter/reserved in real life. I honestly don’t think she’s a horrible person though and she was imo really pretty without all the crap she’s done to her face. She’s really small ( height) and although curvy she is not massive and never was no matter what she says. Her older twin sisters are actually really really pretty.IRL.

Don’t know her enough to comment on what she’s really like, but she is a lot lot quieter/reserved in real life. I honestly don’t think she’s a horrible person though and she was imo really pretty without all the crap she’s done to her face. She’s really small ( height) and although curvy she is not massive and never was no matter what she says. Her older twin sisters are actually really really pretty.IRL.
The older twin sisters seem more natural and clearly not fame hungry unlike Lucy and Elle. They must have better work ethic and actually buy things they need not just beg for them.

Reactions: 3
I like dogs n all but the way she lets her dog lie all over her bed sheets, (not just on top of the duvet which is fine most people allow that) makes me feel a bit sick😂 god knows what dogs pick up on their walks etc on the bottom of their paws and then to let him sprawl all over your sheets where you sleep every night is so unhygienic😳 sorry if it’s just me who thinks that but just not for me🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I like dogs n all but the way she lets her dog lie all over her bed sheets, (not just on top of the duvet which is fine most people allow that) makes me feel a bit sick😂 god knows what dogs pick up on their walks etc on the bottom of their paws and then to let him sprawl all over your sheets where you sleep every night is so unhygienic😳 sorry if it’s just me who thinks that but just not for me🤢
Definitely not just you, I can’t stand it either 🤢

• Sick
Definitely not just you, I can’t stand it either 🤢
Glad I’m not the only one who thinks so😂 don’t see the point of her buying all this expensive white company bedding when her dog is going to be drooling and getting dog hair on it and whatever from his paws, underbelly etc on it from walks🤢 just can’t believe you’d let a dog as big as that on your sheets it’s gross!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Glad I’m not the only one who thinks so😂 don’t see the point of her buying all this expensive white company bedding when her dog is going to be drooling and getting dog hair on it and whatever from his paws, underbelly etc on it from walks🤢 just can’t believe you’d let a dog as big as that on your sheets it’s gross!!
Plus they eat tit and all sorts when they are out 🤢 I know this is a separate thread but since we are talking about animals 😬 I can’t stand the fact that Gemma allows her cat to walk all over her worktops and table, food is prepared and eaten on those 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Plus they eat tit and all sorts when they are out 🤢 I know this is a separate thread but since we are talking about animals 😬 I can’t stand the fact that Gemma allows her cat to walk all over her worktops and table, food is prepared and eaten on those 🤢🤢🤢
I think the cat on the worktops is slightly more acceptable though cos you can just spray disinfectant to kill any germs and clean them before you prepare food but it’s not like you can do that with bedsheets and she lies in the bed with the dog too, pretty sure they let him sleep under the covers with them at night and I’ve seen him over her pillows before too🤢

Going to say what you're all thinking; how much is mums house worth & is that why this is no longer their perfect, forever, 'manifested' dream home? Flash Con can't bear to live there knowing elles got a few hundred k sitting in the bank can he? Come on, it was their dream home until elles mum went downhill... See many of you starting to see thru Mr slick now. Always had bad controlling vibes off him despite the comedy act. Who else clocked the snarky little telling off he gave elle in the q&a 'come on elle, you didn't save as much as you could've, did you now? Erm, it's her money, she earned it (albeit by manipulating her young, impressionable, insecure audience) she can spend it on wtf she likes. Elle, stand up for yourself. Connor, go get a bleeping job mate.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Going to say what you're all thinking; how much is mums house worth & is that why this is no longer their perfect, forever, 'manifested' dream home? Flash Con can't bear to live there knowing elles got a few hundred k sitting in the bank can he? Come on, it was their dream home until elles mum went downhill... See many of you starting to see thru Mr slick now. Always had bad controlling vibes off him despite the comedy act. Who else clocked the snarky little telling off he gave elle in the q&a 'come on elle, you didn't save as much as you could've, did you now? Erm, it's her money, she earned it (albeit by manipulating her young, impressionable, insecure audience) she can spend it on wtf she likes. Elle, stand up for yourself. Connor, go get a bleeping job mate.
I really don’t like him, he comes across as an arrogant scrounger and that’s just the bits we see of him, imagine what goes on that we don’t see.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.