Elle Darby #2 not to be confused with Gemma Louise Miles.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Read this thread for a while now. New poster to this thread!
I actually brought some of her jogging bottoms the cream ones. I paid £30 for them and the quality is nothing special I have washed them once used the instructions and they shrunk! I wouldn’t be bothered if they were cheap but £30 I’d expect them to be good quality! Wouldn’t really recommend tbh 😭 I use to love watching her yt vids now they are just the same and Connor infuriated me so much 🤣🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I actually brought some of her jogging bottoms the cream ones. I paid £30 for them and the quality is nothing special I have washed them once used the instructions and they shrunk! I wouldn’t be bothered if they were cheap but £30 I’d expect them to be good quality! Wouldn’t really recommend tbh 😭 I use to love watching her yt vids now they are just the same and Connor infuriated me so much 🤣🤷🏻‍♀️

I messaged her asking where they were manufactured and guess what.....she ignored me.

There was a thing recently about influencers buying stock in China for about £2 per item and selling it for £30 per item. Disgusting and greedy!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I messaged her asking where they were manufactured and guess what.....she ignored me.

There was a thing recently about influencers buying stock in China for about £2 per item and selling it for £30 per item. Disgusting and greedy!
Almost guarantee!! would like to know her views regarding sustainable clothing, good employment policies etc for the people manufacturing it. It
really depresses me seeing her followers have no regard fo his Matter.

Reactions: 2
I used to be a big fan of hers about a year ago and I bought one of her “you do you boo” hoodies. They are literally just fruit of the loom hoodies with cheap embroidery on it. With postage I paid about £35 I think and now I feel really angry at myself for paying that 😂 I remember it took ages to come as well. I can’t believe how she gets away with scamming her “angels”

Reactions: 6
Is she for real with the stuff she’s posting on her stories right now, promoting a £165 laundry basket?! who the hell does she think her audience is!
I was literally about to post about this! I can not believe it!! Why the hell would any sane person spend that amount of money on a LAUNDRY BASKET?! I guarantee you could find the exact same one in Primark home, the range etc.. she has changed so much from the days where her apartment was kitted out with nice but affordable things that her followers could relate to. Now it’s just white company everything that’s so overpriced!!! We don’t all have thousands of pounds sat in the bank to spend like you please be more relatable to your target audience!!

Reactions: 12
Nooooo....Elle May be guilty of many things but she is never cruel to her dog, she loves him to bits.
Yes , except up until a couple of months ago they could only find time in both their busy working from home schedules to take a labrador out on a whopping 2 whole walks a day

Reactions: 4
OH is Elle was she the one that got dragged by an Irish hotel because she asked for a free stay??

A lot of the influenzas are pretty much one and the same tbf hahaha

Yes, for some reason I got her mixed up with Brooke Houts! My bad!!
Influenzas 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Bloody AFF links!! Just go to the web site and look for yourselves sheep!! Ffs! Stop giving these bottom eaters money for doing SFA!! How can people seriously see them as inspirational when the world has gone mad and we can clearly all see who the real hero’s are! 🤬

Bloody AFF links!! Just go to the web site and look for yourselves sheep!! Ffs! Stop giving these bottom eaters money for doing SFA!! How can people seriously see them as inspirational when the world has gone mad and we can clearly all see who the real hero’s are! 🤬
Agree if I see something I like that an influencer is promoting I never click through their link and line their pockets!

The problem is that they're sneaky and don't say where they got it from, they always just say "swipe up!" to make sure people HAVE to use the links.

Reactions: 3
That bed from the white company looks awful with that light!

What f~~king idiot would spend that amount of money on a laundry basket 😂😂😂😂😂 😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 10
Can I just say, how well she’s handled herself recently! A lot of influencers are just for the rails at the best of times, and she’s handled her situation very maturely and classy. I don’t know much about her at all but she seems really harmless, especially when you compare her to a lot of people in the same industry

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Agree if I see something I like that an influencer is promoting I never click through their link and line their pockets!
Interesting point. I normally click on the aff link if it's something I like, because it's not costing me anything... isn't that a part of how they make their money?

If it doesnt cost me to click in and I'm interested why wouldn't you click? Am I missing something?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.