Elle Darby #2 not to be confused with Gemma Louise Miles.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey! Long time lurker here and saw this thread on the recents list... if heard of Elle Darby from somewhere before... she's not the one who spat on her dog is she?:unsure:

Wtfffffff has anyone else seen the latest vlog where they say what she bought Connor for his bday?! She paid for like 8 people to go to Vegas and LA for a week that must have cost an absolute fortune!
If he accepted that as an indulgent gift he is absolutely disgusting. Unless she's done it for tax purposes and needs to get rid of a wad.

Reactions: 3
The whole Vegas trip is so OTT! Elle will inherit some money I have no doubt and I’m sure she’s earning very well, but their jobs are not the securest and YTubers come and go. I hope she’s investing wisely. Connor is like a man child!! Can’t see him agreeing to a baby, he won’t want Elle giving it more attention than she gives him.

Reactions: 6
Hey! Long time lurker here and saw this thread on the recents list... if heard of Elle Darby from somewhere before... she's not the one who spat on her dog is she?:unsure:
no, you’re thinking of that American one I think?

I unfollowed her on everything today.
i have such sympathy for her when it comes to her mum but I genuinely can’t be arsed with her or Connor anymore.

her first vlog back made me realise I have absolutely no interest in her anymore 😕

I hope they take Katie away soon, she deserves it.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Nooooo....Elle May be guilty of many things but she is never cruel to her dog, she loves him to bits.

Reactions: 8
no, you’re thinking of that American one I think?

I unfollowed her on everything today.
i have such sympathy for her when it comes to her mum but I genuinely can’t be arsed with her or Connor anymore.

her first vlog back made me realise I have no interest in her anymore 😕
OH is Elle was she the one that got dragged by an Irish hotel because she asked for a free stay??

A lot of the influenzas are pretty much one and the same tbf hahaha

Nooooo....Elle May be guilty of many things but she is never cruel to her dog, she loves him to bits.
Yes, for some reason I got her mixed up with Brooke Houts! My bad!!

Reactions: 1
Wtfffffff has anyone else seen the latest vlog where they say what she bought Connor for his bday?! She paid for like 8 people to go to Vegas and LA for a week that must have cost an absolute fortune!
Did they say who the 8 people were as they dont see to have many friends

Reactions: 2
So is anyone gonna talk about the fact that Elle is now with gleam?! What on Earth

• Wow
Reactions: 7
So is anyone gonna talk about the fact that Elle is now with gleam?! What on Earth
I thought Connor was her her “manager”. What exactly is his purpose now then? What is he contributing to her business?

Reactions: 1
Totally have a feeling that Gleam is overrated anyway, they already had their time and they’re now scraping the barrel lol Mrs. hinch was like gold and they were clever to jump right on it but she would’ve been big regardless because it was something totally new and attracted a bit of an older audience. See looking for lewys those two weird girls they have and so on, nothing extraordinary.

I just find it so weird they’re basically a relationship for social media. Feels very forced and acted. Everything they do is overcompensating. normal couples do not act so OTT as they’re secure in each other’s love. Keep your lavish gifts and cringey social media posts, I’ll stick with a real relationship thanks ✌🏼

Reactions: 7
Did they say who the 8 people were as they dont see to have many friends
I don’t mind Elle she’s alright but it’s Connor who I hate! For starters yep who tf are these 8 friends I knew Connor had a group of about 4 from school that he’s in contact with and Elle has that Lucy and her friend, the lad Kieran is it? But they only ever seem to see them like 2 or 3 times a year ? Usually a couple round Christmas / their bdays and that is it??? Like she’s gonna be paying thousands of pounds for all of these people to go on holiday? That don’t even seem to be very close? And I find it honestly strange that they’re a young couple and all they do is spend every day with eachother and never really see friends anyway? I’ve been w my bf 3 years and we near enough live together but I still see my friends weekly or fortnightly usually? Just weird imo I know as you get older you get busier but she’s paying for 8 people to go on holiday that they barely even see/ are close to tf?! The main thing that boils my blood tho is the fact every single year Elle pulls it out the bag for Connors bday, even when they didn’t do youtube full time she would save up to take him on lovely holidays every year, round America, Turkey, what has he ever done for her birthday? Last year they went to a spa hotel in England, one year they went away in a log cabin in England for the weekend and one year he took her to Amsterdam for the weekend. Like I know it’s not about the money spent/ materialistic things/ one upping eachother but if I’d paid for my bf to go to Florida and Vegas and stuff like that for a weeks holiday for his bdays and always gone the extra mile it would annoy me a bit that he didn’t put as much effort in? I know you don’t give to receive but just the way he does things adds more to the image that he’s scrounging off Elle and I feel bad for her

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.