Elle Darby #2 not to be confused with Gemma Louise Miles.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep I remember this! I can’t remember the exact situation, had his phone died or something? I would’ve been so upset if I was Elle. But then I don’t think my partner would stay on his own drinking anyway 😂
He'd done it like every night of the holiday I swear! So strange! Just sat in the Turkish nightclub by himself 🙄

Reactions: 5
He'd done it like every night of the holiday I swear! So strange! Just sat in the Turkish nightclub by himself 🙄
He was hoping to pick up a rich, gullible, lonely woman who would fund his wannabe lifestyle... oh wait..

• Haha
Am I the only person who’s impressed with Connors skills in getting the coffee pod into the coffee machine? 😂
It's probably pretty easy to sit around and practise when you don't have a full time job😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I will never understand that holiday thing, I was really poorly on holiday (ruined the whole holiday feel v bad) and my boyfriend at no point just stayed out drinking with other people, he bought a few back to the room and had them whilst I sat there trying to be as much of a human as possible but would have been gutted if he just left me to go get drunk with other people and then stopped picking up his phone

Reactions: 10
Honestly I’d be annoyed if whilst on a holiday to spend time together my boyfriend chose to spend time with strangers instead and leave me alone - friends fair enough, but strangers?! Let alone if I was ill and needed him and then couldn’t get hold off him.. so weird.

Find that so strange? If anyone I was on holiday with felt unwell and had to go to hospital I would be right by there side specially if it was the person I was in love with?
How scary going to a foreign hospital on your own, whilst your bf is living it up.

To me that rings alarm bells that his phone had died as well? Something doesnt make sense there?

Reactions: 4
So true, if you watch her first year of YT she was so different, much more herself. she was into all the fitness girls and loved Niki B and use to love and watch Marissa lace , who’s favourite catchphrase coincidentally was YOU DO YOU BOO! I kid you not! Elle became very like Marissa in her mannerisms ( which is not a good thing) tried to look more like Niki, then it was more Imogenation with the huns Angels and over exaggeration. I don’t think for one minute Elle is original, e has just been very clever at copying little bits from popular Youtubers. Shame actually because she came across better when she was just being herself.

Oh she knew what she was doing outing herself in the White moose cafe sage didn’t she!! Got her a lot of attention/followers! no such thing as bad publicity ehh!! It does sicken me though know people her age who have worked really hard Yet there is no way could they afford what she has.

What was the white Mosse cafe sage?!

Just watched her new tiktok. I find it really annoying how she used to be so relatable to normal working people by shopping at b&m, poundland, make up from Superdrug etc and now it’s like she will only ever show expensive designer brands on her socials like Chanel bronzer, white company etc!

Reactions: 16
Just watched her new tiktok. I find it really annoying how she used to be so relatable to normal working people by shopping at b&m, poundland, make up from Superdrug etc and now it’s like she will only ever show expensive designer brands on her socials like Chanel bronzer, white company etc!
I thought the same thing, everything about her has changed. The whole angel thing is soooo annoying and yes the expensive makeup. She has a lot of young followers and what 16 year old can afford all that?

Personally think she looked better using superdrug makeup.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It always makes me laugh when influencers say ‘that was a nice surprise’ or ‘wasn’t expecting this’ about the blue tick.. you literally have to apply for it, how is it a surprise 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
ooo I see she's doing a quick fire assumptions video, have you guys asked her anything?

Reactions: 2
God how cringe is their most recent photo in front of the car... Embarrassing. Imagine being their neighbours

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Wtfffffff has anyone else seen the latest vlog where they say what she bought Connor for his bday?! She paid for like 8 people to go to Vegas and LA for a week that must have cost an absolute fortune!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Wtfffffff has anyone else seen the latest vlog where they say what she bought Connor for his bday?! She paid for like 8 people to go to Vegas and LA for a week that must have cost an absolute fortune!

When will she realise she can't buy his love...

Reactions: 8
It annoys me how she says she is so good at birthday presents when its basically just a display of her wealth and how much she can spend to keep up appearances and go on holidays.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.