Elle Darby #2 not to be confused with Gemma Louise Miles.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah honestly she was not big when she was younger, it was just puppy fat that a lot of us had and then she lost it (pretty unhealthily) 16-17! She often used to comment on girls photos complimenting their flat stomachs etc
This is why i said dumpy. She wasn’t overweight just... plain?

Reactions: 1
I’m not 100% sure but I have a feeling these surgeries don’t always help long term? I think it can go back to how it was before
Yeah you’re right! I know that some patients require more surgery down the line or the muscles can slip back. It might have even been slightly under corrected to begin with. I don’t know, but I wonder if all the stress in her life recently has had an effect on it? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Omg I've just remembered, did anyone watch when they went on holiday to Turkey and the last night Elle had to go into hospital and Connor was out drinking by himself in the resort all night?? How weird!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Omg I've just remembered, did anyone watch when they went on holiday to Turkey and the last night Elle had to go into hospital and Connor was out drinking by himself in the resort all night?? How weird!!
Yep I remember this! I can’t remember the exact situation, had his phone died or something? I would’ve been so upset if I was Elle. But then I don’t think my partner would stay on his own drinking anyway 😂

Reactions: 2
Connor always likes so many Instagram models/influencers bikini pictures, selfies and workout videos too. I follow a few and always see his name underneath. I wonder if it annoys Elle? I couldn't be arsed with that personally. Half of them don't even follow him back. I know, it's not the worst thing and in some relationships that's fine... Just adds to the creepy characteristics he puts out into the unviverse boo's

Reactions: 10
I honestly think Elle faked that holiday illness to make Connor feel guilty for staying out 😂

• Haha
This is what gets me with influencers when they don’t state that it an AD/PROMOTION/GIFTED. they forget that we follow other influencers, and they all have the same stuff 🤷‍♀️ so we know what’s an AD/PROMOTION/GIFTED
Report her to Advertising standards and they’ll investigate. Somebody on the Mia Jeal thread did this and they did an investigation then contacted Mia directly about the breach. The rules are the same whether you see it in a shop or on YouTube, you can still report it as it’s unlawful

When YouTube inevitably dies out what the hell are these nobodies going to do? They might all have to (shock) get a real job 😱 this past few years their job has been making videos about themselves, Gaining very few transferable skills and a significant gap in their employment history. If a CV came across my desk with the words “YouTube influencer” on I’d put it straight in the bin 😂 you do have to wonder what they’ll talk about when there’s no fans to get the validation they so desperately need for their relationship, their looks, lifestyle etc. Good luck to them 🤨

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Connor always likes so many Instagram models/influencers bikini pictures, selfies and workout videos too. I follow a few and always see his name underneath. I wonder if it annoys Elle? I couldn't be arsed with that personally. Half of them don't even follow him back. I know, it's not the worst thing and in some relationships that's fine... Just adds to the creepy characteristics he puts out into the unviverse boo's
Yeah I wouldn’t like it 🤷🏼‍♀️ I agree it’s definitely not the worst thing, I’m sure lots of people wouldn’t care, I’m quite chilled really but I know I wouldn’t feel comfortable with it personally.

Reactions: 4
I don’t know how she puts up with it, there’s something so off about him,

-posting “there’s my breakfast sorted” on a picture of Elle with a caption about her mum :sick:
-following loads of random women on insta and liking their pics
-posing for photos thinking he is god’s gift to women
I could go on, I know love is blind, but my god when she eventually ditches him she will wonder what she was doing with him in the first place.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t know how she puts up with it, there’s something so off about him,

-posting “there’s my breakfast sorted” on a picture of Elle with a caption about her mum :sick:
-following loads of random women on insta and liking their pics
-posing for photos thinking he is god’s gift to women
I could go on, I know love is blind, but my god when she eventually ditches him she will wonder what she was doing with him in the first place.
I didn’t understand that breakfast comment?

Reactions: 8
It is a shame, i feel sorry for the poor young girl, she still has lots to learn from life. She trying to change her brand to be more sofisticated but the new money did not come with class. Lesson 1 - try and not look like a blowup doll - but you do you boo. They have the look of the lost souls that would want to hang out at the playboy mansion.

Reactions: 6
I didn’t understand that breakfast comment?
I thought it was meant in a sexual way to be honest, as in he was having Elle for breakfast... because the pic of herself that she posted she was posing quite seductively given that the caption was about her mum.

Reactions: 5
Am I the only person who’s impressed with Connors skills in getting the coffee pod into the coffee machine? 😂

Reactions: 5
I thought it was meant in a sexual way to be honest, as in he was having Elle for breakfast... because the pic of herself that she posted she was posing quite seductively given that the caption was about her mum.
I assumed the exact same. I’m not bothered by things like that, not in the slightest. Myself & my partner joke around like that at times but certainly not publicly like that. & certainly not on a post as sensitive as that. I mean.. what the hell? His comment has no place on that post 🤢

Reactions: 6
I assumed the exact same. I’m not bothered by things like that, not in the slightest. Myself & my partner joke around like that at times but certainly not publicly like that. & certainly not on a post as sensitive as that. I mean.. what the hell? His comment has no place on that post 🤢
Exactly like it’s perfectly fine to say those things, but not on a public post about her mum, does he have any respect... :sick:

Reactions: 3
I did assume that but just thought it to be far to weird of a comment...

I might be wrong and I’m definitely not defending him but when I saw it I thought maybe he was referring to the fact she said she had uploaded a new video and his comment meant he was going to watch it while watching breakfast. I just can’t imagine him saying that to her so publicly, they’re so vanilla and someone said even on that tv show they wouldn’t talk about sex

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.