Elle Darby #2 not to be confused with Gemma Louise Miles.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Il always remember her with her lazy eye, saggy boobs, small lips sorrry to sound harsh like YOU DO YOU BOO but you aint kidding me - fake -- ONLY jealous tho wish i had her money ha

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Il always remember her with her lazy eye, saggy boobs, small lips sorrry to sound harsh like YOU DO YOU BOO but you aint kidding me - fake -- ONLY jealous tho wish i had her money ha
I was thinking the other day she has a lazy eye, I thought it was just me 😂Has she had surgery on it?

Reactions: 1
I went to school with her too, pre Connor! She was not a wallflower at my school, always centre of attention.

And thinking about it she was very into drama, she was very good at it actually and might of even won some school awards for it. She’s also an intelligent girl, I definitely think she knows what she’s doing when it comes to YouTube, Instagram and her general image. She knows how to come across a certain way to people... but she is definitely image conscious from the years I knew her.
Interesting, I was a couple of years above her so didn’t know her as well as you did maybe? I could tell she definitely had some insecurities !

I was thinking the other day she has a lazy eye, I thought it was just me 😂Has she had surgery on it?
Yeh she had surgery on it around the time of the white moose scandal. Not sure how it works but it seems to have gotten droopy again in the last few months? Anyone else noticed?

Reactions: 5
Interesting, I was a couple of years above her so didn’t know her as well as you did maybe? I could tell she definitely had some insecurities !

Yeh she had surgery on it around the time of the white moose scandal. Not sure how it works but it seems to have gotten droopy again in the last few months? Anyone else noticed?
Ah I think I've rather a lot to catch up on😂 I have deffo noticed a turn when she is looking upwards and the camera is lower down.

I dont think her eye surgery has worked. Looks ok on pictures but not on her videos it does in a different direction.

I dont think her eye surgery has worked. Looks ok on pictures but not on her videos it does in a different direction.
Yeah I was gonna say it seems really bad again now like it was before she had the operation! Hate to sound mean because she can’t control it but it’s very hard not to look at 🤭

I don’t think the operation ever really did much to correct it to be honest! It never looked much different.

I don’t think the operation ever really did much to correct it to be honest! It never looked much different.
Yeah I thought the same thing, I don’t think the operation did much - if anything

Reactions: 3
Think the injections she gets in her tear ducts hasnt done any justice for her except age her. Not sure why a girl of 24 would need that?
So sad, if that was my daughter I would be upset as she was naturally pretty and now she looks like a blonde kim k wannabe and aged dramatically be doing it. In my opinion she looks cheap!

I hated it when she said "If your not happy with something boo then change it" I actually messaged her saying that it was a terrible thing to say when she has so many young followers!

I scrolled all the way down her instagram and I'm SHOCKED! She used to look so good, she was so naturally pretty before all those fillers. WHY would she do that to herself, she looks like a completely different person now, like she's inflated version of her old self. I did not excpect that. :eek:

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I didn’t know who this girl was - I was watching that reality show on couples on the brink on channel 5, Make or Break. I looked to see who is still together and found she’s an influencer! I’d be so embarrassed, her relationship was dire on there!

yeah was in her year and knew her relatively well. She pissed a lot of people off right when she started YouTube because she lied in a few newspaper interviews about how she wasn’t popular and how she was made to feel insecure. A lot of people were offended cos it couldn’t be further than the truth at least at our school! She tried to create this sob story.

But anyway lol

Yeah I thought the same thing, I don’t think the operation did much - if anything
I’m not 100% sure but I have a feeling these surgeries don’t always help long term? I think it can go back to how it was before

Reactions: 3
I’m not 100% sure but I have a feeling these surgeries don’t always help long term? I think it can go back to how it was before
Ohhh I didn’t realise that, bit of an annoyance having to have surgeries to fix it every so often

Reactions: 2
Is that a gold chain I spy on him? Maybe it’s coz my ex use to wear one 🤢 but I always find it creepy and puts me off. No offence to anyone who wears them he’s the whole package when it comes to creepy!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is that a gold chain I spy on him? Maybe it’s coz my ex use to wear one 🤢 but I always find it creepy and puts me off. No offence to anyone who wears them he’s the whole package when it comes to creepy!
It gives me the 🤢 when men wear rings on there middle finger, pinky

Reactions: 11
I went to school with her too, pre Connor! She was not a wallflower at my school, always centre of attention.

And thinking about it she was very into drama, she was very good at it actually and might of even won some school awards for it. She’s also an intelligent girl, I definitely think she knows what she’s doing when it comes to YouTube, Instagram and her general image. She knows how to come across a certain way to people... but she is definitely image conscious from the years I knew her.
So true, if you watch her first year of YT she was so different, much more herself. she was into all the fitness girls and loved Niki B and use to love and watch Marissa lace , who’s favourite catchphrase coincidentally was YOU DO YOU BOO! I kid you not! Elle became very like Marissa in her mannerisms ( which is not a good thing) tried to look more like Niki, then it was more Imogenation with the huns Angels and over exaggeration. I don’t think for one minute Elle is original, e has just been very clever at copying little bits from popular Youtubers. Shame actually because she came across better when she was just being herself.

Oh she knew what she was doing outing herself in the White moose cafe sage didn’t she!! Got her a lot of attention/followers! no such thing as bad publicity ehh!! It does sicken me though know people her age who have worked really hard Yet there is no way could they afford what she has.

yeah was in her year and knew her relatively well. She pissed a lot of people off right when she started YouTube because she lied in a few newspaper interviews about how she wasn’t popular and how she was made to feel insecure. A lot of people were offended cos it couldn’t be further than the truth at least at our school! She tried to create this sob story.

But anyway lol

Also saying how massive she was, I knew her, not personally,but used to see her about a lot, she was not big at all!! A bit plump at Wors!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
So true, if you watch her first year of YT she was so different, much more herself. she was into all the fitness girls and loved Niki B and use to love and watch Marissa lace , who’s favourite catchphrase coincidentally was YOU DO YOU BOO! I kid you not! Elle became very like Marissa in her mannerisms ( which is not a good thing) tried to look more like Niki, then it was more Imogenation with the huns Angels and over exaggeration. I don’t think for one minute Elle is original, e has just been very clever at copying little bits from popular Youtubers. Shame actually because she came across better when she was just being herself.

Oh she knew what she was doing outing herself in the White moose cafe sage didn’t she!! Got her a lot of attention/followers! no such thing as bad publicity ehh!! It does sicken me though know people her age who have worked really hard Yet there is no way could they afford what she has.

Also saying how massive she was, I knew her, not personally,but used to see her about a lot, she was not big at all!! A bit plump at Wors!!!!
yeah honestly she was not big when she was younger, it was just puppy fat that a lot of us had and then she lost it (pretty unhealthily) 16-17! She often used to comment on girls photos complimenting their flat stomachs etc

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.