Elle Darby #2 not to be confused with Gemma Louise Miles.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never known a couple who love themselves so much and for what reason I don't know?
Sure he has a nice body but his face is just creepy!
In my opinion Elle looks cheap with that bleached hair, inflated lips and massive boobs which she likes flashing.

Who would wear that to someones wedding?? Like dont look at the bride look at me!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
They’re both a pair of show offs...even in the recent video about her mum she said, “when we went picking up our new car...our Range Rover.” She couldn’t resist dropping the Range Rover in there! There’s nothing wrong with being proud of yourself, but gloating isn’t a nice look, you can be proud of yourself without shouting it from the roof!

Reactions: 12
I do think Connor is behind Elles image a little bit. It’s like he wants this glam, fake looking barbie doll on his arm, and she’s trying to be just that. He almost encourages it by telling her she looks amazing as she is (not saying she doesn’t but if I kept on having lip fillers to the point my lips looked way too big I’d want my boyfriend to be honest and tell me they don’t look good!)
If she was with a guy who was more chilled and not into his image as much/having the ‘perfect’ body I do wonder if she’d be different as well?

Reactions: 6
Never known a couple who love themselves so much and for what reason I don't know?
In my opinion Elle looks cheap with that bleached hair, inflated lips and massive boobs which she likes flashing.

Who would wear that to someones wedding?? Like dont look at the bride look at me!
Completely agree with this point. I can only imagine her reaction if one of the guests to her wedding wore a dress like that. Have a bit of class I mean come on, it’s just inappropriate for that occasion.

Reactions: 16

OMG yes this!

All the bragging and look at me really pisses me off! The fakeness when she chats to her ‘angels’ ( can’t even type that without cringing!!) makes me feel sick. To me she is fake and I don’t mean in looks god knows I’m not in a position to comment on fillers and boob jobs! Just in how she comes across as a person feels fake as hell to me! I can imagine meeting her in person and not at an event where she’s paid to be nice, but in the street and her being bitchy. I could be wrong but it’s the feeling I get from her!

Reactions: 3
I do think Connor is behind Elles image a little bit. It’s like he wants this glam, fake looking barbie doll on his arm, and she’s trying to be just that. He almost encourages it by telling her she looks amazing as she is (not saying she doesn’t but if I kept on having lip fillers to the point my lips looked way too big I’d want my boyfriend to be honest and tell me they don’t look good!)
If she was with a guy who was more chilled and not into his image as much/having the ‘perfect’ body I do wonder if she’d be different as well?
maybe ... but she has always been very bothered about the way she looks and materialistic even pre-YouTube. I’m not sure how much of a difference it would make

Reactions: 2
I wounder how many times these two have wanted to end things but felt like they cant because they have put so much of their relationship online.. I also wounder if the house is in Elles name only?

Anyone else get the feeling Connor's a feeder?!
I bet he is, feed her up so she gets fat and then he starts getting more work.

I use to think he was better looking than her but now he looks like a greasy slimy creature!

Reactions: 4
maybe ... but she has always been very bothered about the way she looks and materialistic even pre-YouTube. I’m not sure how much of a difference it would make
Remember Elle is a very good actress, she was offered places at a few really good drama universities before dropping out to be YT famous. Watch her and Con on the Channel 5 dating thing, they are so boring and vanilla!

Reactions: 6
Remember Elle is a very good actress, she was offered places at a few really good drama universities before dropping out to be YT famous. Watch her and Con on the Channel 5 dating thing, they are so boring and vanilla!
They can’t even say the word sex 😂😭

• Haha
Oh she’s definitely a good actress, I’ve noticed that in her latest YouTube video...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I would agree to disagree... I went to school with her and she was a massive wallflower and a bit dumpy. I started following her because of her fitness channel (she was never my cup of tea but I will always support someone wanting to show their fitness progress). She was with Connor around this time so I think he had had a massive impact on her image

Reactions: 2
Connor is only with Elle because he said before in a video she looks like Tammy Hembrow lol

Oh she’s definitely a good actress, I’ve noticed that in her latest YouTube video...
I know the one of mum it was sad and I do feel for her but f~~k me the beginning of it was soooooo cringe her led and running down the stairs.

I think the tammy Hebrew thing just shows what he is trying to make her look like, the thing is she actually looks worse. I cant believe she is only 24 she looks about 36!

Reactions: 4
I remember they wanted to go to the states and be the next Christian and Niki!! They were going to open a gym and couldn’t wait to get out of Wiltshire.

Why would you need a "diploma" in crystal healing etc. Why wouldnt you just read about it and i dunno Print a Google diploma if you want one 😁🤦‍♂️ its not really something youve put in a cv. Diploma in crystal healing & laws of attraction. These Yt people have taken this manifest thing way too far and they all think they Are so unicorn with the positive thinking. They Are deluded and have No skill set in real life setting.

Reactions: 7
I would agree to disagree... I went to school with her and she was a massive wallflower and a bit dumpy. I started following her because of her fitness channel (she was never my cup of tea but I will always support someone wanting to show their fitness progress). She was with Connor around this time so I think he had had a massive impact on her image
I went to school with her too, pre Connor! She was not a wallflower at my school, always centre of attention.

I went to school with her too, pre Connor! She was not a wallflower at my school, always centre of attention.
And thinking about it she was very into drama, she was very good at it actually and might of even won some school awards for it. She’s also an intelligent girl, I definitely think she knows what she’s doing when it comes to YouTube, Instagram and her general image. She knows how to come across a certain way to people... but she is definitely image conscious from the years I knew her.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.