Elle Darby #2 not to be confused with Gemma Louise Miles.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn't be surprised if Elle and Connor try for a baby soon. I know they have always said they want be married soon but it doesnt seem like Connor will ever pull his finger out. Plus you'd think if he had any intention of proposing how nice it would be to do it while Elle's Mum was still with them.
I was surprised he didn’t do it while Elle’s mum was still with them, I know it’s down to the individual but I think it would have been something really nice to do while Elle’s mum was there to experience it but that’s just my opinion

Reactions: 9
Idk if this is just me thinking this or what but Connor keeps saying how he hopes we are out of lockdown soon like I'm sorry but theres still A LOT of deaths each day its way too soon!!! I think its soo selfish of him to post "please boris open the gyms" (or along the lines of that) the other day on his story. If we come out of lockdown there will be another peak does he not realise this?
That's all I came here to say otherwise I do like both of them alot, and its up to Elle how she chooses to grieve and whatever is right for her wouldn't be right for everyone so If she wants to post alot and share her experience about her mum to help others I think thats an amazing thing and very inspiring.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Imagine having the privilege of time and money to be able to care for your dying mother. Not having to worry ahout getting time off work, getting to make special memories instead of being in work.. I hope she realises not everyone is in the same situation. I feel awful for her, I hope she does something positive going forward but I doubt it. Far too many ads.

Reactions: 15
I really can’t believe she put so many ads in her video about her mums death. I’m sorry if that seems harsh but wtf

Reactions: 14
I cant believe how much her looks have changed in 2 years and not for the better. She was such an attractive girl and then started messing with fillers.
Such a shame.
Use to like her but the whole angel thing for me feeling 🤢🤮🤢🤮
Yeh... starting to look like a bit of a bloke in my opinion (yes I know this is a horrible thing to say in light of current circumstances... but I’m purely commenting on her appearance. I hope she is doing ok!)

Think connor looks like a slime ball in that all in white outfit.
Creep 🤢 didn’t need the bulge shot thank you very much...

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I was surprised he didn’t do it while Elle’s mum was still with them, I know it’s down to the individual but I think it would have been something really nice to do while Elle’s mum was there to experience it but that’s just my opinion
Unless Deborah didnt approve of Connor. I always wondered why they choose to live in Connor's parents cramped home when her Mum had a lovely large house. In the early days when she lived at Connor's parents she barley ever visited her Mum.

Reactions: 17
Unless Deborah didnt approve of Connor. I always wondered why they choose to live in Connor's parents cramped home when her Mum had a lovely large house. In the early days when she lived at Connor's parents she barley ever visited her Mum.
I never thought about that before, such a valid point

Reactions: 10
I don’t understand she didn’t spend the full day at her mum’s for Christmas, under normal circumstances I’d totally get that as most couples split Christmas between homes, but as it was her last one why didn’t they spend the full day there?

Reactions: 16
I've been thinking about her living at Connors family home aswel, her mums house is gorgeous. Also, elle has mentioned a few times family members not beliving in her YouTube career, was this her mum maybe? Still disappointed that she took those photos of her new car after a bad call, then waiting 2 hours to visit her mum.

I've been thinking about her living at Connors family home aswel, her mums house is gorgeous. Also, elle has mentioned a few times family members not beliving in her YouTube career, was this her mum maybe? Still disappointed that she took those photos of her new car after a bad call, then waiting 2 hours to visit her mum.
I think its shocking!!
The video of the car actually makes me feel sick! Why even upload it? Her mum was dying but she still had to make sure the video was uploaded so everyone knows how well they are doing by showing off.

His posts about building there own house or buying a house abroad, is just him bragging. Give a year and he will be off cheating on her once he has got where he wants too with his own stuff.

Reactions: 11
Connor is getting more and more cringe and big headed - no idea why he thinks he's so special he makes me feel a bit icky :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 17
That’s a really good point! I never thought of that. Especially as she talks about how close she was with her mum it’s odd that she would choose to live with connors parents and then barely visit her mum. It’s awful what she’s been through but it’s showing Connors true colours!!

Reactions: 5
Yeah I mentioned before I wondered who that was and perhaps it was her mom

The whole build a house thing after they have just moved drives me mad.. Greed
It's the same with the Angelle collection, she quoted "affordable" hardly that hun! Disgusting as she has a lot of young followers who buy that crap.

I asked her where it was made and if she had been to the factory she blocked me! Says a lot about the quality doesnt it 😏

I thought she had said that the call wasn’t bad and she didn’t realise he mums state until she got to her? Maybe I remember it wrong

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.