Elle Darby #13 Conman’s hiding under a hat, what baby? It’s just fat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I continue to be baffled how this girl has a following. Who is her target audience? I can’t see what her USP is that that’s remotely inspirational. She’s a bleeping sloth

Reactions: 18
And now she’s doing a giveaway because she wants to get more followers. So she’s basically buying and bribing her following 🙃

• Sick
Reactions: 26
So unattractive when you see big youtubers begging for more subscribers but make it look like it’s all for their subscribers with a giveaway. These giveaways always include having to subscribe or follow them on Instagram, it’s a manipulative way of growing their channel and platform but disguised as wanting to “spoil one of her angel gals”. Why can’t people see how manipulative she is and she only cares about the money that comes with having a bigger channel 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 29
‘Angel gal giveaway” in other words bribery for more subscribers 🙃
Are the angles really that brainwashed that they can’t see she is a CASH COW.

Reactions: 15
I really do despair with some of these thick angelzzzzzzzz
The sheep straight on "be kind" because they have no other response to an actual intelligent comment challenging their idol's behaviour. We are kind, kind that we aren't going around breaking lockdown rules to try and protect people and the NHS 🖕

Reactions: 18
This trip was perfectly justified 😅😂💩 wtf where do these people Come From? What do you gain From licking elles ass?ill say one More time.. Perfectly justified 😁😁😁😂🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ dear jesus her fans Are idiots

Reactions: 23
Just came to post this, what I don’t understand is why are they actually up her arse??? Like what has she actually done for you???? Is it to try and get a response cos she doesn’t even respond so it’s just embarrassing???? Like why do you feel the need to stick up for some stranger who doesn’t even know you exist????

Reactions: 14
Her fans make me sick 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Arse licking someone that doesn’t care about you just makes you angel girls look pathetic!

Can’t stand arse licking in general but arse licking a person that you don’t even know, will never know and who doesn’t give a toss about you is the most cringeworthy, embarrassing thing ever!

We should feel sorry for these people they have been brainwashed by their cult leader elle barbie darby! And remember Charles Manson was a cult leader enough said really!

Reactions: 16
I had to block the words “Elle Darby” and “Molly-Mae” on my Twitter. I was fed up seeing deluded, brainwashed girls defending these influencers like they are their best friends. It’s embarrassing to see girls behaving like that over people that don’t even know them. They need to get a hobby that doesn’t involve sitting on Twitter, jumping down the throats of those who are only seeing what these brainwashed girls don’t see.

Reactions: 13
Who the duck needs a vision board from the white company!? It’s £165!!! You can get one from Amazon for a tenner 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Omfg is she actually gonna buy it? More money than sense... and yeah literally go Amazon or IKEA you can get them for way cheap

Reactions: 5
They’re just arse lickers and it comes across so much in their comments. Elle doesn’t love you or care about you, you’re her money making scheme. It’s embarrasing.

Another thing that pisses me off is saying it’s a ‘medical procedure’ so is Botox and fillers but like a hair transplant it’s NOT ESSENTIAL.

If they really put cancer treatments in the same bracket as hair transplants they need to give their head a wobble and grow the duck up

Reactions: 21
This was my tweet that they were all responding to 🙄 I am now 'Karen' and 'a boring old fart' 😭 Elles angles are not very nice are they 😂😂
They preach ‘be kind’ but will try and shoot someone down if the person’s opinions are difficult.... they’re awful, I would hate to be one of them

Reactions: 17
I still laugh at her passive aggressive comment “ it’s all baby!!!!!” Whilst rubbing her bump in a recent vlog 😂 all baby whilst the baby is what the size of a pear 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
They preach ‘be kind’ but will try and shoot someone down if the person’s opinions are difficult.... they’re awful, I would hate to be one of them
These obnoxious braindead dickheads also pay £19 for an Angelle Scrunchie. 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.