Elle Darby #13 Conman’s hiding under a hat, what baby? It’s just fat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but I had to message her about the trigger warning. I have two beautiful children but also had two miscarriages during that time and I just got a lump in my throat when I heard that sound on her story because it took me back to the time when I got excited to hear the heartbeat but there was nothing. 😔She is so insensitive. No doubt I’ll get blocked though 😒😒

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I’m sorry but I had to message her about the trigger warning. I have two beautiful children but also had two miscarriages during that time and I just got a lump in my throat when I heard that sound on her story because it took me back to the time when I got excited to hear the heartbeat but there was nothing. 😔She is so insensitive. No doubt I’ll get blocked though 😒😒
that would be shocking if you did get blocked. Daisy May Cooper got called out on Instagram for causing offence with something she said and she apologised publicly for it. If Elle blocks you for that and takes no ownership for triggering women then she’s far from the internet “best friend”, caring, girl supporting girls, person she makes out to be.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
I’m new to this thread and prior to deleting my social media I had a nosey on her stories etc.

What a pollution! Her boyfriends just a little puppet on a string, is he acting on her you tube channels or is he just a total goon? The Christmas one with the pregnancy test was so staged and cringe, I can’t believe two adults posted that online :sick:

The TTC journey wasn’t a journey at all she was actually just incredibly lucky to fall pregnancy so easily so soon. She’s so obnoxious and OTT over this pregnancy - I wish people like her could have a day in the shoes of someone struggling with TTC, fertility & loss.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Meggan Grubb mentioned in an Instagram live that she isn’t sure if Con and Elle are still going to her wedding as they haven’t spoke to her. Carys and James are no longer going.
Do we know what’s happened with Meggan and the other couples?

I don't know 1 normal human being that would be on their phone while hearing their first (or any!) unborn childs heartbeat. It's one of life's most magical and personal things and she is here exploiting it on her gram 🤢🤢 all about the dollarrrrr

Reactions: 30
I have as well!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I’m sorry if this has already been touched on (can’t keep up with how fast the threads go😅) but I’m so bored that I am currently watching the PLT maternity haul.. I have no words other than WTF:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If she blocks you for this we should all bombard her DMs and posts telling her how much of an insensitive thing she’s done.
I’m so sorry you went through that 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Do we know what’s happened with Meggan and the other couples?
I think they’re all still friends but we never see Elle and Carys make an effort to visit Meggan, I remember Meggan and Niall visiting Elle when they bought the new house but they didn’t vlog it.

Reactions: 6
I’m sorry if this has already been touched on (can’t keep up with how fast the threads go😅) but I’m so bored that I am currently watching the PLT maternity haul.. I have no words other than WTF:ROFLMAO:
She seems more OTT than usual and a bit manic, regardless of the breathlessness! 😅

Reactions: 7
I'm surprised she didn't film the actual conception of this baby given how much private information she wants to exploit and insensitively push down peoples throats

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Wait you’ve been blocked for explaining about it needing a trigger warning and being hard for some people to see/hear? Seriously?! That’s disgusting of her.

• Angry
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.