Elle Darby #13 Conman’s hiding under a hat, what baby? It’s just fat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes a fraud in every aspect.

Hopefully james and carys new appreciation vid will kick her up the arse the lazy bint

Reactions: 9
I tried to scroll through to see but couldn’t find anything but do you actually see conmans hair in this video?

Reactions: 1
Omg just caught up on this as you know I’ve been working.

Anyway I have a few things to say!

Firstly I had a feeling the bimbo would pull something to twist the sympathy back to her after conmans hair transplant. She’s done just that with the screenshots on her stories. She really is a calculating cow using something else to try and take the heat of addressing it!

The fact she has blocked some of the ladies speaks absolute volumes about the type of person she really is! A selfish heartless witch who only cares if something effects her! See my point one and how she’s using that to rial up her angels (🙄🙄🙄) who she knows will be on that persons case giving them abuse now! tit move Elle and you are massively contradicting yourself coz you know damn well your brain washed sheep will give that person hell!

I really really hate this girl she is beyond a joke now! Please let this influencer bubble burst now so she and the greasy slimball can go back whereever it was they came from! Sick of seeing and hearing about the silly woman!!! 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 28
“They will have me to deal with” haha what are you going to do though seriously.
Chelsea Creepy needs a slap with a wet haddock, the drippy bastard.. what you gonna do Chelsea? Steal our lunch money? duck off you sap. Ellie five bellies couldn't give a tit about you love!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Chelsea Creepy needs a slap with a wet haddock, the drippy bastard.. what you gonna do Chelsea? Steal our lunch money? duck off you sap. Ellie five bellies couldn't give a tit about you love!
I CAN'T COPE LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So Con was worried he was getting his hair done to soon....not about getting it done during a pandemic where we are told to stay home and most places are not doing them as to not put pressure on our NHS. bleeping joke, doesn’t even show him. They deserve to get tit over this,

• Angry
Reactions: 16
So Con was worried he was getting his hair done to soon....not about getting it done during a pandemic where we are told to stay home and most places are not doing them as to not put pressure on our NHS. bleeping joke, doesn’t even show him. They deserve to get tit over this,
So did he not get it done?

She’s given a big clue away on the gender on her video where she shows her vision board and it’s a mum and daughter.

So did he not get it done?
He did yes, he just feels too conscious to show it as his face is swollen. He was undecided to wait a couple of years but decided to go for it.... in a national lockdown 🙄 The award for “The most selfish head” goes to..... Conman 🤣👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
So many of these knobs are sharing that post Emily put up and apparently can ‘trace us back’ according to Emily 🥴 I think the police and other resources have better things to be doing than tracking someone down for having an opinion!! Are these people thick?! Is that why they don’t have proper jobs?! Unbelievable the crap these twats will say / post to have their followers feel bad for them 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.