Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pixipoppy

VIP Member
Was watching some fitness vids on YouTube and some of Elle's old videos popped up. What has happened with her accent? She was really well spoken before and sounded similar to Fleurdeforce and now her accent is completely different. Not hating on either accent but just slightly baffled with why it has changed so much in such a short period of time. I notice Lucy and Katie don't have the 'posh' accent so maybe she just put it on in her old vids and now is speaking in her natural voice.

From around 0.40
To be fair my accent changes about 100 times a day depending who I’m talking to 😅 I can be posh and then if I’m talking to someone from back home I get a west country twang. She probably starts to sound more like the people around her (Connor) the more time she spends with them. Her accent is probably naturally quite posh as I’d imagine she went to quite a good school and mixed with wealthy people.

Reactions: 1

Chattyman321

so was it the back on connors head where they showed it shaved that is receding? I don’t think i’ve seen it there before

yoyosupker

I tried to scroll through to see but couldn’t find anything but do you actually see conmans hair in this video?

Exhaustedpigeon

Chatty Member
Does anyone follow Chloe morello at all? I’d barely heard of her until today but she came up on recommended and she’s announced she’s pregnant. Except she’s waited til 20 weeks, did a quick q&a on her stories straight after and then has said that she’s not doing much baby content at all. I mean, if she sticks to that.. that’s great. But why can’t other influencers do it that way? If people wanted to follow mum bloggers they would do so, not all of your following wanna hear about you being PREGNANT ANGEL BOOOOOO all the god damn time.
Ive watched her for years. Such a nice girl.

Miri04827

Chatty Member
The post she just reshared RE tattle

🤣🤣

wake up elle!! You’ve blocked innocent women for telling you, you should trigger warning the sound of your unborn babies heart beat because it can be upsetting.
I just checked in with a friend and she’s just lost a baby. Misscarriage is common so sadly but you really need to own up to your mistakes and stop hiding behind your white company facade.
what did she put???

Mascaragirl

VIP Member
At 4.52 Conner says “ I chose his baby name “ & Elle paused a sec like she didn’t know weather to laugh or tell him off..... I think it’s a boy, I think the Pinterest board With the mum & daughter pics where purposely done so she can get the shock factor when the gender reveal vid comes out
He said ‘I chose the baby name’ it’s just the accent

ComfySnow

Carys also did the same thing which must be where Elle got it from? She always said she was the next week along because she was 'in' that week, I'm also pregnant and had never heard of this! I don't think it makes any sense personally
I kind of understand what they mean though, she has ‘completed’ 15 weeks of pregnancy but the next week you would be entering would be the 16th week, then when that weeks finished you’ve completed 16 weeks.
Very unnecessary could just use the same lingo that everyone else does. I think she’s wishing it away tbh

Exhaustedpigeon

Chatty Member
There was no mixing of households and she still filmed her pregnancy reaction with multiple households!

They will still have an OTT gender reveal, lots of those are just the couple anyway, she will still have an OTT baby shower probably in May and garden party style to pretend it is socially distanced and she is currently and will have visitors. Not that I begrudge a new mum having visitors for support, but Elle has been doing it all along so that isn't the reason.
Yh but it won't be the way she dreamed it would be, as she says shes had all this envisioned for a long time and she cant really make a show of it atm without huge backlash. And thats only if garden mixing is allowed by may

The way Elle praises conman for making her breakfast (yogurt n strawberries-recent vlog) kills me. She’d praise him for wiping his ass after taking a dump!
Doesn't seem shes read the comments about him on here lately. She's right up his backside with appraisal about how lucky she is with him

grumpycat

VIP Member
i have low thyroid and usually you check it every 3 month, but now that I am pregnant it's every 6 weeks. It can be very dangerous not controlling it when you are pregnant.
agree my mum has issues with thyroid and it’s probably something they will continue to check on. Funny how she only ever mentions it when she sees fit - she could easily make awareness about it but that’s being useful eh

spillllllthetea

No you’re right I did have a 20wk scan completely forgot that one!!! . My baby is 4 months now. Lack of sleep and still in a total haze!!!

Did you not have a 20 week scan? Definitely should have, even on pandemic, it’s one of the most important things baby Health wise.

I think it’s like when a hasn’t turned one yet, you’d say they were in their first year, 1 year old, in their 2nd year and so on.

She may have just had a gender blood test but if she had any additional DNA health screening you can find out gender then. If Katie’s learning disability is caused by certain underlying conditions she would have been wise to. So while she may have done it to get her #ADs sorted early, there may actually be a good reason she had tests. Might be why she’s so confident too to be so open about the pregnancy, having it confirmed there are no chromosomal conditions.

16 week is standard. Did you not have a 20 week scan? Definitely should have, it’s one of the, if not the most important things Health wise where they identify physical issues. Both, even in pandemic are standard in all NHS areas. Are you still pregnant?

• Heart