Elle Darby #13 Conman’s hiding under a hat, what baby? It’s just fat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it wild that Georgia off TOWIE is 8 weeks ahead of Elle and her bump (imo) is smaller. I know people are gonna be different but it just shows that perhaps Elle wasn’t the size 8 she claimed to be.

Also think it’s really wrong that she’s blocking people who suggest she puts a trigger warning. I’m not pregnant nor have I ever tried to be, but even I watched that story and was like wow there should be one or at least some sensitivity... I don’t have a problem with her sharing it if that’s what she wants but she could be mindful especially since she showed how desperate she was to be a mum and hear that sound - some women don’t get to be

Regarding her knowing the gender, she found out through a blood test - i’m not sure myself but people here said it’s more reliable than a scan is
Ah right, so she’ll have paid for a private blood test so she can get more freebies, gotcha!

Anyone feel the thyroid story was for our benefit after it was mentioned? It’s very rare a doctor would be involved in pregnancy most of the time you are under hospital care such as an obstetrician I get the impression she read on her and booked one herself with the doctor to get it tested.

Reactions: 9
Carys also did the same thing which must be where Elle got it from? She always said she was the next week along because she was 'in' that week, I'm also pregnant and had never heard of this! I don't think it makes any sense personally
I kind of understand what they mean though, she has ‘completed’ 15 weeks of pregnancy but the next week you would be entering would be the 16th week, then when that weeks finished you’ve completed 16 weeks.
Very unnecessary could just use the same lingo that everyone else does. I think she’s wishing it away tbh

Reactions: 1
Good morning anguls.

Just popping in here to say don’t worry about me at ALL.
after I sent that message to myself
got that awful message I just thought,
you know,
everyone’s opinion of me
which is probably true is none of my business right.?

We should feel sorry for these
people who call me out on my bullshit, on a site that has no connection at all to my socials
trolls,
because they’re not blinded by my bullshit so unhappy anguls,
and just know if you say you want to beat the tit out of them I’ll totally, totally support that
Ignore them they can’t hurt you,
even when they cut deep
and contact the ASA when I try to scam my followers and say hurtful things

so anguls I have a busy morning doing duck all while con us in the bath.

COOOOOOOON, where is my first dinner/third lunch.?
you know I need to shove (quote)
as much food in before 4pm as I can” 🤦🏻‍♀️

“Oh eoules.... I’ve just got out of the bath and I’m staring at my reflection, you KNOW I need to check out the hair follicle gains eoules!!”

also whilst I’m here, it took her MONTHS AND MONTHS to allow herself to buy the air wrap (waiting for it to be gifted by dyson)
But she can drop 3 grand on a tacky choaker and 2 grand on a costume jewellery level ring because of it brand, in the space of a week. 😂 I can’t take this seriously.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Good morning anguls.

you know,
everyone’s opinion of me

people who call me out on my bullshit, on a site that has no connection at all to my socials
trolls,
and just know if you say you want to beat the tit out of them I’ll totally, totally support that
even when they cut deep

“Oh eoules.... I’ve just got out of the bath and I’m staring at my reflection, you KNOW I need to check out the hair follicle gains eoules!!”

also whilst I’m here, it took her MONTHS AND MONTHS to allow herself to buy the air wrap (waiting for it to be gifted by dyson)
But she can drop 3 grand on a tacky choaker and 2 grand on a costume jewellery level ring because of it brand, in the space of a week. 😂 I can’t take this seriously.
I am crying 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This dress as absolutely stunning😍 you look amazing!
You diamond, thank you so much! I chose the dress before I realised baby number 2 was cooking away! Otherwise I think I would have definitely gone for something more forgiving for an actual bump, not bloat 🤣❤xxx

Reactions: 5
You diamond, thank you so much! I chose the dress before I realised baby number 2 was cooking away! Otherwise I think I would have definitely gone for something more forgiving for an actual bump, not bloat 🤣❤xxx
I think I might NEED it. You don’t happen to know what it’s called do you so I can track it down🙏🏻X

Reactions: 2
I am crying 😂😂😂
Are you upset about eoules?
Because “dw” it’s not necessary anguls,
Con man (coach/part time YouTuber/full time scammer) has got out of the bath and taken a photo with her outside!

(doing their “happy faces” and it’s probably only taken a solid hour and 45/46 shots to get that candid photo just right for the level of vanity these two possesses)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have to say I like Elle maybe 80% of the time, she’s usually fine on her own or with anyone but Connor. As soon as he shows up in the vlog it’s pretty much ruined ! He just seems so far up his own ass and acts like it too, hopefully the channel doesn’t become Elle & Connor🙄 he’s so obsessed with the idea of fame it’s disgusting I feel like he visibly hates the fact Elle is more known than him 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Good morning anguls.

you know,
everyone’s opinion of me

trolls,
even when they cut deep

You know what, she can say we're jealous and she feels sorry for us all she likes but I reckon I've never actually felt better in myself than I have since finding like minded people here. We see through the bullshit and know that everything she posts is all fake. I feel sorry for people who are stupid enough to get sucked in to believing all the shite that 'influencers' like Elle spew. The sooner people wake up and see these leeches for what they are, the better!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Pretty sure they don’t test for thyroid every month as it takes a while to get the level into your system. maybe different when pregnant? She’s such a drama Queen, riled up the angles and now sat preening...I hope you all felt her love last night whilst she was meditating??

Actual photo of Elles Angles........all coming for us! 🤣😂🤣😂🤣 Bit worried about the Acute Angle, not going to lie! 👊🏻

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Pretty sure they don’t test for thyroid every month as it takes a while to get the level into your system. maybe different when pregnant? She’s such a drama Queen, riled up the angles and now sat preening...I hope you all felt her love last night whilst she was meditating??

Actual photo of Elles Angles........all coming for us! 🤣😂🤣😂🤣 Bit worried about the Acute Angle, not going to lie! 👊🏻
i have low thyroid and usually you check it every 3 month, but now that I am pregnant it's every 6 weeks. It can be very dangerous not controlling it when you are pregnant.

Reactions: 8
Was watching some fitness vids on YouTube and some of Elle's old videos popped up. What has happened with her accent? She was really well spoken before and sounded similar to Fleurdeforce and now her accent is completely different. Not hating on either accent but just slightly baffled with why it has changed so much in such a short period of time. I notice Lucy and Katie don't have the 'posh' accent so maybe she just put it on in her old vids and now is speaking in her natural voice.

From around 0.40

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
i have low thyroid and usually you check it every 3 month, but now that I am pregnant it's every 6 weeks. It can be very dangerous not controlling it when you are pregnant.
agree my mum has issues with thyroid and it’s probably something they will continue to check on. Funny how she only ever mentions it when she sees fit - she could easily make awareness about it but that’s being useful eh

Reactions: 1

🤣🤣🤣🤣 yeah that acute pne could do so serious harm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.