Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
At 4.52 Conner says “ I chose his baby name “ & Elle paused a sec like she didn’t know weather to laugh or tell him off..... I think it’s a boy, I think the Pinterest board With the mum & daughter pics where purposely done so she can get the shock factor when the gender reveal vid comes out
I’ve had a few things that make me think boy like when they are talking in another vlog and they are saying boy or girl who knows the way Connor says could be a boy who knowssss and the fact they keep saying I wouldn’t choose it for my daughter they weren’t like so much towards a son.

But do agree she almost said daughter in the vlog

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

DietGossip

VIP Member
She may have just had a gender blood test but if she had any additional DNA health screening you can find out gender then. If Katie’s learning disability is caused by certain underlying conditions she would have been wise to. So while she may have done it to get her #ADs sorted early, there may actually be a good reason she had tests. Might be why she’s so confident too to be so open about the pregnancy, having it confirmed there are no chromosomal conditions.
The only person I know who did the health screening is adopted so has done it for all her kids because she has no idea what her biological family history is. Being optimistic here, I would hope that Elle only got it to check for genetic conditions if Katie's disability is genetic.

HoneyBee29

VIP Member
There was no mixing of households and she still filmed her pregnancy reaction with multiple households!

They will still have an OTT gender reveal, lots of those are just the couple anyway, she will still have an OTT baby shower probably in May and garden party style to pretend it is socially distanced and she is currently and will have visitors. Not that I begrudge a new mum having visitors for support, but Elle has been doing it all along so that isn't the reason.
Of course she will. I was meant to have a baby shower next month and it won’t be happening now cause we’re still in lockdown until the 5th of March where I’m from and we’re only allowed to bubble with one other household

Tea4u

VIP Member
Omg that pic he just posted of Elle taking the dogs for a “walk” is literally just a shitty bit of grass at the back of my street. Blatantly just letting them out for a shit on the grass. I don’t get it. Why lie? What’s the point

Connor has put a question box up about his hair transplant. How much you wanna bet he doesn’t answer any questions over his travel
Has she deleted that “walk” photo cos it’s not there for me now?

missM1919

Should sound like a galloping horse! I’ve got so many videos but I never once uploaded it because frankly except me and my parents who cares 🤣
I’m sure this is a girl heartbeat,she does realise about the old wives tales doesn’t she, giving hints to her angels obviously

Oh good, I was all ready to take on the NHS for you!! 💪🏼 - congrats on your baby

Yes, there are others too but that’s the one I had. It’s a shame she’s so vapid because she could be talking about things like this. Not suggesting she gives medical advice but she could collaborate with an OB/GYN. It would be so much more valuable than some bullshit with Carys buying overpriced crap for each other.

It’s costly when you consider everyone has a test for the same conditions on the NHS for free. The NHS will only give it if the first test shows concerns so I don’t think too many people get it unless they have the money to spend or a reason to want a more accurate test from the off. They are saying it will become standard on the NHS eventually, but in the mean time due to cost it’s not accessible for everyone so you might argue it’s privileged, but I don’t think you can criticise anyone doing things for their baby’s health.
Yeah there is a free one here too but you can opt to choose for the one you pay for as the free one only highlights certain thing and you get sent for the other one if ur high risk for free (sounds similar to the nhs practice) but u can opt to just choose to pay which is $500 here. but yeah we did it for peace of mind and it’s just done at our normal blood testing centres here 😊

Whatstheteasis

You diamond, thank you so much! I chose the dress before I realised baby number 2 was cooking away! Otherwise I think I would have definitely gone for something more forgiving for an actual bump, not bloat 🤣❤xxx
I think I might NEED it. You don’t happen to know what it’s called do you so I can track it down🙏🏻X

Sky1234567

Do any of you guys listen to ‘the outspoken podcast’ on today’s episode they’re discussing the hair transplant drama with Connor - about to listen but these girls don’t hold back so looking forward to it!!
Where can I listen to this please x

I have to say I like Elle maybe 80% of the time, she’s usually fine on her own or with anyone but Connor. As soon as he shows up in the vlog it’s pretty much ruined ! He just seems so far up his own ass and acts like it too, hopefully the channel doesn’t become Elle & Connor🙄 he’s so obsessed with the idea of fame it’s disgusting I feel like he visibly hates the fact Elle is more known than him 😂😂