Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

calmyourritas

VIP Member
I did that, brought everything went in for 20 week scan no heartbeat and going home to it all completely broke me.
Hopefully nothing like that happens to her but to have so much on your social and even decorating already would be soul destroying if anything were to happen.
The excitement be kept more private at this point
Sending love to you xx

Reactions: 4

hellokitty24

Omg I can’t actually believe Connor follows accounts like this...

I’d understand more if Elle followed them too and they were a friend or something but nope she doesn’t... just Connor!!!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Do you remember what video this was in!? If my boyfriend said this to me I’d fucking nut him (after I packed his bags and put them out front)!!!!
It was in this video:

xx

grumpycat

VIP Member
she does look like Lucy. She actually doesn’t look too bad there but I feel like she looks alright there and you can tell the weight gain makes her look bigger. If she hadn’t put on weight then she’d probably not look so bad but the added extra lb’s don’t help!

Whatstheteasis

It's all baby made me laugh so hard, the baby that's the size of probably an orange 🥴 I'm going to have to insert a photo of me here at 19 weeks and 6 days pregnant with my second baby in comparison as Yano she was a size 8 too! 😂😂😂
This dress as absolutely stunning😍 you look amazing!

The only person I know who did the health screening is adopted so has done it for all her kids because she has no idea what her biological family history is. Being optimistic here, I would hope that Elle only got it to check for genetic conditions if Katie's disability is genetic.
im in Canada and we paid to have genetic testing (it also tells us gender here) and we don’t have any history but it’s pretty standard thing to have done over here just so you have peace of mind, I duno if it is in the uk? But I don’t see any reason why it would be a bad thing to have done

LittleLo

It's all baby made me laugh so hard, the baby that's the size of probably an orange 🥴 I'm going to have to insert a photo of me here at 19 weeks and 6 days pregnant with my second baby in comparison as Yano she was a size 8 too! 😂😂😂
Aww you look lovely 😊

poohwooh17

Right guys I’m confused. Can someone help? In her vlog she says she’s 15 weeks and x amount of days but keeps calling herself 16 weeks pregnant because apparently she’s in week 16 so she can call herself that? Is that how it works? Just curious as I am pregnant myself and hadn’t heard this? Is she just wishing the time away? Also she says she has known the gender for a while? How has she found out so early and will it really be that reliable? Or again is she just risking it and announcing early to max freebies? Thnx angelllllllls

ComfySnow

I wouldn’t say polyamorous relationships are the norm in the uk. Maybe they’re becoming more common but I’d bet a million pounds Elle would never agree to an open relationship!
True of course, I was just explaining on a more extreme level that each couple decides the boundaries and rules of their own relationship. We can of course speculate about it and have a gossip, but it’s a bit wrong to assume it’s bad or wrong because it may offend others

Andjello

Chatty Member
She had her lazy eye corrected, jaw, lips, cheeks, under eye and nose filler.

I've watched a lot of her videos since she was living with con way back in the early days.

She looks soooo different here. Does anyone know what work she has had done to transform that much???

SpiceRack

I had it done because my age put me higher risk for Down syndrome and other chromosome conditions and I know others who’ve had it done because they got a high risk back from the NHS test and it’s more accurate.
TBF it’s a non-invasive blood test, about £400 and better than the NHS one they give everyone so of all the expensive shite she considers ‘pregnancy must-haves’ that would actually be a good one compared to a neon diffuser!!
I believe you're talking about the Harmony test? I'm pretty sure if you get a high risk result back from the 12 week scan then most trusts then offer the Harmony test on the NHS.

I agree, if I had the money I would've got one privately at 10 weeks, not just to find out the sex though but to rule out chromosomal abnormalities.

Reactions: 3

K A Y L E I G H

Chatty Member
God she is boring... sorry but she is a clone of Elle apart from the pregnant stuff. Her old videos were good tho when she did it with her friend! Get ready for having the word cosy said in a log about 50 times 😂
Get cosy grab a hot drink and a blanket

• Sick
  • Haha

missM1919

Who is besidetheseawithgandt,why does she not know that Jordan is related to them, clearly not a true ‘angle’

Imhereforthedrama

grumpycat

VIP Member
I did that, brought everything went in for 20 week scan no heartbeat and going home to it all completely broke me.
Hopefully nothing like that happens to her but to have so much on your social and even decorating already would be soul destroying if anything were to happen.
The excitement be kept more private at this point
Oh I’m so so sorry for your loss. sending so much love xx