Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HoneyBee29

VIP Member
I’m pregnant right now (first time) and I had a 16 week appointment where they check the heartbeat with a Doppler. I’m not sure if that’s a new thing or not as this is my first. I live in Westbury too so she more than likely goes to the trowbridge midwives as I do. When I went a couple of weeks ago they was not letting partners in so not sure if conman was let in. Unfair if he was as I had to go alone.
I did too. Had my 12 week scan then a 16 week app then another scan at 18 weeks cause they do the 20 week scans here earlier now for some reason

Reactions: 6

Gossipbabex

Unpopular opinion but, I don’t think her video of the scan needs a trigger warning...

obviously it’s sad and I’m so so sorry to any women it may offend but I don’t think it’s her ‘fault’ or responsibility to protect each and every persons potential feelings. We’re all following her and we know she spouts out pregnancy stuff all day long so it’s not exactly a surprise

Agree to a certain extent, with such a large following she has displayed nothing but selfishness towards her ‘fan base’ from her TTC journey based on manifestation and an over priced fertility monitor to stating her pregnancy is a breeze so early on is very triggering, if you’re in the public eye you should display some sort of feeling towards others, nobody is dismissing her pregnancy or wishing her ill health but she is blocking people for making suggestions and giving advice ( granted it doesn’t need to be abusive or aggressive ) if you’re putting things out there people will have opinions especially to influencers. She could definitely handle situations better and she isn’t.

I’m 35 weeks pregnant and I’m just like oh Elle enjoy it but don’t gloat continuously if there is a hiccup ( god forbid ) it could be detrimental to her MH

Reactions: 6

Yukon909

Chatty Member
Omfg is she actually gonna buy it? More money than sense... and yeah literally go Amazon or IKEA you can get them for way cheap

Reactions: 5

missM1919

Why does Elle need to perfect her hello fresh meals in time for the baby to arrive and for when she’s in ‘mum-mode’
The kid isn’t going to be eating honey glazed chicken flatbreads straight out of the womb hun. And as if she will be cooking hello fresh rapid meals once the baby arrives, she’s lazy, it’ll be takeaway every night

Why does she need add pregnancy/baby in everyyyy story it’s so BORING. We get it, you’re knocked up, it’s not a massive deal.
Chicken nuggets and chips not a hello fresh meal for mum mode or as you say take away lol

Bluejeanzz

VIP Member
Right I’m bored. It’s lockdown. I watched the video. Seems like they haven’t really discussed girls names before, but a lot of the boys names they knew each other liked, like they’d discussed them a lot more? They also had a lot of the same boys names on their lists. Sign it’s a boy like a lot of people in the comments think? I was sure it was a girl.
I was thinking that maybe they chose a girl’s name really early on so they didn’t put much into thinking of other names and they went wild with the boy names because right now, it’s just a hypothetical for when/if they have a boy? Maybe I’m reading too much into it though. However, they did both seem really excited when talking about boys names.

TinaTree

Chatty Member
Does anyone else find it weird that she’s eating healthy during her pregnancy ??? Either way at this point she’s going to gain weight, so what’s the point in eating healthy now ??

it’s so weird that she says she’s starving throughout today’s vlog but she’s drinking juices..... not getting it tbh
Maybe she only showed the healthy stuff, i'm surprised at how little vegetables were in the juice though, leafy green are very nutritious but true Elle style she filled it with sweet stuff instead

notatrolllol

Chatty Member
So I’m watching an old vlog BIB ep 10 and she’s talking about her awful period pains and having to buy Feminax to help with them.

Didn’t she say recently that she hasn’t had a period in 10 years?? This vlog was 4 years ago..

Also in the same Vlog she says that the apartment they’re moving into is hers and Connor will still be living with his parents. That didn’t happen did it he moved straight in.

notatrolllol

Chatty Member
I feel like Stella could be a name they’d consider they like SS names, floaty, nature girly names so this could be a shout

• Haha
Just watched the most recent vlog, why when she has her invisalign in (right at the end) does she put on a lisp so much?? You can literally see her putting her tongue in between her teeth🙄 painful to watch

Ellyjelly

VIP Member
quick reminder to all members...

you PM an influencer shit, you’re out. 🙂 we keep it on tattle as said in the rules and numerous times across the site,

I doubt anyone here would stoop so low, most influencers send them to themselves for attention and sympathy.
but just incase new members don’t know how we roll here 👏

report any posts that attempt to derail or moderate!
Agree 100%

Why are both her and Carys obsessed with popping their stomach muscles to look bigger basically rather than sucking in their stomach they’ve been hiding they are letting it hang out deffo the case with Elle which is why she says she feels confident because she doesn’t have to hide it anymore so embracing it.
Is that shit on the rug?

• Haha