Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

spillllllthetea

Why is she having a 16 wk appt? I had my booking apt at 8 weeks and then 12 wk scan. After that I didn’t see anyone till 28 wks?! That was during the pandemic🤷🏻‍♀️

This dickhead is no better.
Yes Con we know the ‘heartbeat hits different’ but loads of women today will go to their scans and hear silence. Where the fuck are their brains and compassion?

Reactions: 5

SpiceRack

Why is she having a 16 wk appt? I had my booking apt at 8 weeks and then 12 wk scan. After that I didn’t see anyone till 28 wks?! That was during the pandemic🤷🏻‍♀️
I'm at the same hospital as her and you get your 12 week scan, 16 week maternity appointment to discuss bloods that were taken at 12 weeks then next appointment at 25 weeks then at 28 weeks then every 2 weeks
This is all on the NHS website but I think some trusts don't do it

Acd97

She’s only 16 weeks and already clearly telling Connor she’s unable to do things like sort out a room ...
C9EDFCFE-93C0-442D-B86E-F91B6393A90B.png

TheABCFamily

This dress as absolutely stunning😍 you look amazing!
You diamond, thank you so much! I chose the dress before I realised baby number 2 was cooking away! Otherwise I think I would have definitely gone for something more forgiving for an actual bump, not bloat 🤣❤xxx

koa123

Travelling once baby arrives Jesus Christ I was over whelmed travelling to the super market 😂 even now she’s a toddler it takes me an hour to get her ready to even go on a walk by the time I’ve fighted getting socks and shoes on and convinced her to leave half of her toy collection at home I’m knackered before we’re out the door 😂 and NOTHING is relaxing anymore. We went in our first family holiday when she was 6 months and she hated it and hated a different surrounding We got 2 hours sleep each night and we came home 3 days early the stress was unreal let alone travelling via plane etc

Plus 6 months she will be starting to wean and have that to get her head around 😂
THIS - why are influencers so delusional about what life with a baby/child is going to be like?! You're on the internet all the god damn time, take a sec to google some honest blog posts about being new parents.....

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
To be fair Lucy doesn't give her children nicknames related to their names, Rosabella is called Rooti Tooti 😂

I don't mind the names listed above but they don't really go with Swift? Except maybe Zara but weird to name your child after a shop you've done a million hauls in
Oh I know! I used to be on her thread a lot! But other family members could call her Bella! 😂

Summer swift does not sound right at all😂

• Haha

Jgizzle

Was watching some fitness vids on YouTube and some of Elle's old videos popped up. What has happened with her accent? She was really well spoken before and sounded similar to Fleurdeforce and now her accent is completely different. Not hating on either accent but just slightly baffled with why it has changed so much in such a short period of time. I notice Lucy and Katie don't have the 'posh' accent so maybe she just put it on in her old vids and now is speaking in her natural voice.

From around 0.40
Oh wow her accent. She spoke so lovely - not hating on how she speaks now but wow very different.

HoneyBee29

VIP Member
i’m no expert but from elles recent insta pic her bump droops down and if she was getting a “big bump at 16 weeks🥴” wouldn’t her midriff be rounder? deffo bloat, looks like me on my second day of my period😂😂😂 also elles had a boob job hasn’t she? wait until them bad boys start to swell
It droops down like that because your uterus is expanding but it’s mainly still all bloat at that stage 😂😂 that’s the way it starts. Mine didn’t start to round out at the top until I was over 20ish weeks

You’ve hit the nail on the head with the sponsors bit... I was a bit clueless in the baby world until I got pregnant and I’ll admit that we’ve been sucked in a *little* bit. One company that has wound me up is Mamas and Papas. Don’t get me wrong, we got quite a few bits from there and the customer service has been great but why are they giving so much free shit away to influencers that really don’t need it! I know a couple of pregnant girls at the minute who would give their right arm to have a brand new pram which costs over £1000 but they’ve had to get 2nd hand ones etc. I remember watching Carys vlog and I’m sure she got a pram gifted. Surely she could have worked with the brand and done a giveaway for someone who genuinely can’t afford one rather than these arse wipes.
Agree I seen some influencer on Instagram a month or so ago was pregnant had bought her own pram and then a company had also gifted her one and I was thinking your not gonna use 2 prams like why not do a giveaway with one of them or give it to someone who needs it

i kinda want it to be a girl because i can just picture Conman being pissed off when he found out it’s a not a CoNnOr jUniOr

also screaming at Elles hello fresh ad that she’s posted the ingredients 3 mins ago and then the next story 1 min later is the food cooked, and to top it off she’s tried to line the @ over the original vid that she sent to them to approve😂 shit is so fake nowadays she probs had that for dinner last week😂
I have hello fresh and thought it was weird we didn’t have the choice of those flatbreads this week 🧐

• Haha

BaileyMC

VIP Member
Arabella, Amora , Adora, Summer, Sienna, Zara
First time posting on this thread I’ve been a lurker for a while.

But your joking I love some of those names (Arabella, Amora & Zara) but if she names her kids one of those I will be well pissed! Cos all I will be able to picture is her spawn with the same name.

Also what is with the similar names to her nieces already. Arabella and Rosabella.... Amora/Adora sound similar to Aurora. So it would be very confusing.

moreblushpls

Does anyone follow Chloe morello at all? I’d barely heard of her until today but she came up on recommended and she’s announced she’s pregnant. Except she’s waited til 20 weeks, did a quick q&a on her stories straight after and then has said that she’s not doing much baby content at all. I mean, if she sticks to that.. that’s great. But why can’t other influencers do it that way? If people wanted to follow mum bloggers they would do so, not all of your following wanna hear about you being PREGNANT ANGEL BOOOOOO all the god damn time.
chloe has her own issues LOL just check her gg page, but yeah I like the way she did her pregnancy role out. I guess its different for everyone though

Reactions: 4

Living doll

Chatty Member
I have an under active thyroid, diagnosed 27 years ago, had 5 kids since then and no problems during pregnancy, they just kept a check on me as I get anaemia too so did the blood tests together through the pregnancies, my youngest is now 10 and I get checked once a year unless I start getting tired sluggish hair falling out etc and then I’ll get tested but yeah for someone who has such an influence on people she could highlight more how it can affect you daily etc but she barely mentions it

Reactions: 4