Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hans.1909

Last thread was as JUICY as Elle’s botched filler lips so this requires a big deep breath.

Connor went for a hair transplant which has been controversial as clinics staying open has continued to be frowned upon in the press - he is yet to show us the result of the transplant but he is home and Elle said they will sharing his experience (this will probably be a sponsored post on his page rather than a YouTube video on Elle’s) Susan Swift has also been liking comments advocating the transplant, despicable parenting. They also dropped the dogs off at BathCountryPets which we will probably be seeing more of when the baby arrives. Or maybe not as pregnancy has been a BREEZE ... at 15 weeks...

The company fromwillowco tagged Elle and Con man in a post saying “Happy First Valentines Day Love Elsie” thus making us think they gave away the gender and name. Elle later addressed this in an InstaStory Q&A saying that that’s not the baby’s name and the name was chosen before they were pregnant (Esme or Xaiver according to an old vlog)
She is replying to some comments in a spoilt bratty passive aggressive tone and it’s not very Angel like.

Meggan Grubb mentioned in an Instagram live that she isn’t sure if Con and Elle are still going to her wedding as they haven’t spoke to her. Carys and James are no longer going.

Elle posted a Maternity PLT try on video which was ridiculous- trying on clothes that were meant for an actual 6-8month Bump and not her breakfast bloat. Elasticated jeans pulled up to her chin like 2000s era Cowell.

The Daily Mail are asking people to come forward in regards to influencers flouncing the rules so will shall expect an article from them soon. 👀

TLDR
Con went for a hair transplant and hasn’t showed his scabby head since
Elle is still cradling her Nutella on toast and passing it as a baby
There’s a gender reveal on the way but we all know it’s a girl, who are we kidding?
Oh and SHE’S PREGNANT didn’t you know??
Why aren’t Carys and James going? Why isn’t meggan?

Reactions: 3

HoneyBee29

VIP Member
I’m sure I remember her doing a vlog getting jaw filler too and posted a pic on Instagram then someone called her Johnny Bravo
She had something done to her eyes as well like trough filler or something you call removes like the bags under your eyes she posted a video about it as well

littlepup

VIP Member
No you’re right I did have a 20wk scan completely forgot that one!!! . My baby is 4 months now. Lack of sleep and still in a total haze!!!
Oh good, I was all ready to take on the NHS for you!! 💪🏼 - congrats on your baby

I believe you're talking about the Harmony test?
Yes, there are others too but that’s the one I had. It’s a shame she’s so vapid because she could be talking about things like this. Not suggesting she gives medical advice but she could collaborate with an OB/GYN. It would be so much more valuable than some bullshit with Carys buying overpriced crap for each other.

im in Canada and we paid to have genetic testing (it also tells us gender here) and we don’t have any history but it’s pretty standard thing to have done over here just so you have peace of mind, I duno if it is in the uk? But I don’t see any reason why it would be a bad thing to have done
It’s costly when you consider everyone has a test for the same conditions on the NHS for free. The NHS will only give it if the first test shows concerns so I don’t think too many people get it unless they have the money to spend or a reason to want a more accurate test from the off. They are saying it will become standard on the NHS eventually, but in the mean time due to cost it’s not accessible for everyone so you might argue it’s privileged, but I don’t think you can criticise anyone doing things for their baby’s health.

Last edited:

Patmre93

Did anyone see Lisa Cimorelli’s pregnancy accouncement? It was lovely and very different to Elle’s.

Lisa spoke about how her bump isn’t actually the baby and that she’s so bloated she can push it out to make herself look more pregnant.

All I kept thinking about was Elle rubbing her belly and claiming it’s all baby in the latest vlog 😂
The ‘it’s all baby’ comment still has me laughing... Elle, you know your body has organs too right???

What do we recon... baby girl gender reveal video then??

Attachments

Last edited:

Friendsfan

I’m gonna be called a hater I know I am 😂😂

Bloat or if I needed a poo lmao
If I was pregnant 🤰 I’d be showing the bump 👍❤ Obviously very considerate of other peoples feelings!!!

JimmyMac55

Chatty Member
us normal folk to elle

Elle: ‘what did you do today Elle?’

‘rolled around naked with the dog in bed you?’

‘Worked a full time job, parented, cleaned the house, worked out - all to do it again tomorrow’

Elle: ‘did you know I’m pregnant though?’
Yeah,so am I elle.... [I am not but yanno[

• Haha
Right guys I’m confused. Can someone help? In her vlog she says she’s 15 weeks and x amount of days but keeps calling herself 16 weeks pregnant because apparently she’s in week 16 so she can call herself that? Is that how it works? Just curious as I am pregnant myself and hadn’t heard this? Is she just wishing the time away? Also she says she has known the gender for a while? How has she found out so early and will it really be that reliable? Or again is she just risking it and announcing early to max freebies? Thnx angelllllllls
To be fair they’re are both right:
“Turns out how many weeks into pregnancy you are is a little different than how many weeks pregnant you are. If you’re in week 16, you’re actually 15 weeks and some days pregnant. Fifteen full weeks have gone by, but not 16 weeks, so people say that you're both 15 weeks pregnant and in week 16 of pregnancy.”
per whattoexpect.com

spillllllthetea

What’s the sitch with Megan grub not going to the wedding I missed that?!

I cannot believe brands are going to her for advertisement. It is no lie that she is one of the most hated influences (she has ones the BIGGEST thread) on tattle and she has no genuine “influencer” friends they use her for views (evidence she wasn’t a bridesmaid at Carys wedding).

She lies about her sizes, pretends to be in a love bubble with a man who loves himself and only himself, and now is already making her unborn baby pay for her mortgage

littlepup

VIP Member
Why is she having a 16 wk appt? I had my booking apt at 8 weeks and then 12 wk scan. After that I didn’t see anyone till 28 wks?! That was during the pandemic🤷🏻‍♀️
Did you not have a 20 week scan? Definitely should have, even on pandemic, it’s one of the most important things baby Health wise.
Right guys I’m confused. Can someone help? In her vlog she says she’s 15 weeks and x amount of days but keeps calling herself 16 weeks pregnant because apparently she’s in week 16 so she can call herself that? Is that how it works? Just curious as I am pregnant myself and hadn’t heard this? Also she says she has known the gender for a while?
I think it’s like when a hasn’t turned one yet, you’d say they were in their first year, 1 year old, in their 2nd year and so on.

She may have just had a gender blood test but if she had any additional DNA health screening you can find out gender then. If Katie’s learning disability is caused by certain underlying conditions she would have been wise to. So while she may have done it to get her #ADs sorted early, there may actually be a good reason she had tests. Might be why she’s so confident too to be so open about the pregnancy, having it confirmed there are no chromosomal conditions.

Why is she having a 16 wk appt? I had my booking apt at 8 weeks and then 12 wk scan. After that I didn’t see anyone till 28 wks?! That was during the pandemic🤷🏻‍♀️
16 week is standard. Did you not have a 20 week scan? Definitely should have, it’s one of the, if not the most important things Health wise where they identify physical issues. Both, even in pandemic are standard in all NHS areas. Are you still pregnant?

Reactions: 2

Collydolly

Chatty Member
Surprised conman didn't like them or maybe that would of been to obvious.
What a sleeze.

Omg I can’t actually believe Connor dokies accohnt like this...

I’d understand more if Elle followed them too and they were a friend or something but nope she doesn’t... just Connor!!!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
Surely has to be a girl, as she said they're waiting to double check at the next scan. I think the way the blood tests work is to detect tiny amounts of DNA from the baby in her blood. If theres a Y chromosome detected, its a boy. If nothing, it's a girl.

So you can get results saying girl, that are wrong as they just didnt detect a Y.

But if the results say boy, they have detected a Y, which cant come from anywhere exect the baby so its indisputable?

Either way the poor baby has a lifetime of being exploited by its parents for clicks :(

Also surprised they dont like Elsie since it's kind of a shout out to both their names.
Apparently though you can’t be around any males when you have the test done, so there’s a chance that it could show up Y chromosomes, but it’s via CC, although it’s a small chance.